PDA

View Full Version : I think that I saved an old woman life today...................... v

Ponce
13th June 2013, 02:22 PM
I know, I know......wat kind of shit is Ponce saying this time......RIGHT? hahahaahahhah.

Anyway, went to my bank to take out my money from SS from 2 days ago and when I came out I found this old woman leaning against a car, I asked her "Are you ok?" she "No, I think that I am having a heart attack"......I help her sit on the ground and went running back into the bank......I grabbed a chair and yell at someone "Heart attack outside, call 911", I went outside and help the old lady sit on the chair......the manager came out and I asked her to bring a glass of water for the lady...............after she helped the lady drink some water I told her "She's all yours" and I left for the big city.

Only went to Wally's and did my shopping and got a new battery for my RAV-4................that's all.

V

madfranks
13th June 2013, 03:26 PM
Ponce saves the day! That woman will for the rest of her life wonder who her hero was.

Ponce
13th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Nawwwww, anyone could have done it........besides, she was to old and ugly for me to give her mouth to mouth ahahahahahaahahahahaahahah.......if she was young and pretty I would had giving to her wether she wanted it or not, like the government like to tell us......."Is for your own good" LOLLLLLLLLLl

V

ximmy
13th June 2013, 07:04 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/31479366.jpg

ghost
13th June 2013, 07:39 PM
Ponce , you are behind the times intercourse is the latest in first aid, but you would still have had to make your getaway to wally world or you might end up in jail like the pioneer of that technique.

Ponce
13th June 2013, 07:42 PM
She would had die infront of me because I am unable to have sex........poor lady :( ......... in the other hand? I am free LOL
V

Hitch
13th June 2013, 09:04 PM
Right on Ponce! You did a great thing and you did save her life. For heart attack victims, the best thing to do is get them comfortable and get them help ASAP. (former emt/firefighter speaking).