PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of the Putin-0bomber spat?

midnight rambler
20th June 2013, 09:21 AM
I didn't see this since I don't watch the nooz, but an associate was just telling me how Putin and 0bomber wouldn't share the gym at the hotel at the same time. 0bomber had it scheduled, Putin wanted to use the gym at the same time but was unwilling to 'share' the hotel gym with 0bomber although 0bomber was willing to 'share' the hotel gym with Putin at the same time. My friend said the nooz showed Putin swimming in a "freezing" lake because he didn't want to share the gym with 0bomber.

My friend asserts this is some sort of big deal, I just see it as more of the same which has been going on forever. What's your opinion? Big deal, or not?

StreetsOfGold
20th June 2013, 09:32 AM
Well for some perspective on this consider this.
In Old Testament times a scribe (Jew) would not even walk on the same side of the street as a gentile or Samaritan (half jew).

vacuum
20th June 2013, 09:44 AM
I just see it as more of the same which has been going on forever. What's your opinion? Big deal, or not?

Last wasn't Putin and Bush pretty much not on speaking terms when the Iran push thing was in full swing?

Since that period of time there have been other Iran pushes, but none as serious as that one was. We had Libya which he wasn't happy about, but Syria is really huge compared to Libya, it could possibly start ww3. So there must be a dead serious dispute over Syria right now, and I can only assume Putin has dug himself in pretty deep about not letting it happen, and Obama is opposing him and digging in on the other side. So there is a lot of pressure on both sides building up.

Dogman
20th June 2013, 10:17 AM
Russia will always have its own agenda, its hard wired into them from birth. Russia and Russians first and screw anyone else, unless there is a benefit for Russia or those in control. All it takes is for one to look into their history to understand, comparing the west to them is like oil and water.

Obammer is pissing upwind into a hurricane for all the good it will do. Russia will do what is best for them and no one else.

gunDriller
20th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Russia will always have its own agenda, its hard wired into them from birth. Russia and Russians first and screw anyone else, unless there is a benefit for Russia or those in control.

that sounds like the United States & Obama. there's even a term for it - "American exceptionalism".

General of Darkness
20th June 2013, 12:20 PM
He's probably concerned the fag would try and molest him at the gym.

JohnQPublic
20th June 2013, 12:29 PM
He's probably concerned the fag would try and molest him at the gym.

Maybe Obama saw the pictures of Putin riding a horse topless, and hoped to catch a few minutes with him for some work-out tips?

5038 5039

Then again, Clinton needs the tips :

gunDriller
20th June 2013, 02:57 PM
i think it's a pretty WIERD spat.

it's called PHOTO-OP, political dudes !

you would think political dudes like Obama & Putin would like a pic of them doing buddy curls together. that's not as gay as it sounds, it just means you load up the bar and take turns, 1,1, 2,2, 3,3 ... 44, 44 ... until one of you has to stop.

maybe the Obama-vomit was afraid Putin would show him up.

General of Darkness
20th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Too think the little niglet that grew up to spew his Gram-paws communist values looked like this at the beach.

http://1834.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog/2008/11/3/11/11/11e08584d51g215.jpg

gunDriller
20th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Too think the little niglet that grew up to spew his Gram-paws communist values looked like this at the beach.

what, is that Obama sitting on the guy's head ?

JohnQPublic
20th June 2013, 03:27 PM

"what, is that Obama sitting on the guy's head ?"

No, he is the one in the back about to hurl the knife into the black kid's back.

Ponce
20th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Russian troops and planes heading into Syria.....I like Putin, he walks like he talks.....but I feel sorry for the troops that will die for the Zionist who are in control of our country.

V

Dogman
20th June 2013, 03:51 PM
Russian troops and planes heading into Syria.....I like Putin, he walks like he talks.....but I feel sorry for the troops that will die for the Zionist who are in control of our country.

V

It is a big dick contest, and the usual propaganda amp,t from the cold war. I also like the in your face thing he does, but only to a point.

It all boiles down to no matter how power full and how ever they all pull there shorts on the same way as us pions. they only have bigger guns to make them special.

He is just another shill of world power, Live as ponce and I have from the 50's onward and watched the ones in power come and go. The cold war was just a game of geopolitical chess.

Ponce
20th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Hey Pluto?......powerfull.....one word......from Prof of English Ponce ahahahahahahahahahah.

V

Dogman
20th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Hey Pluto?......powerfull.....one word......from Prof of English Ponce ahahahahahahahahahah.

V

I hear there is a breed of termite in your area that likes processed paper (ak toilet paper) watch your wealth friend...Pluto said that!!!!

Edit: and you, you sorry purto ricken/ak cuban what do you know about henglsh?