PDA

View Full Version : Denmark: Somali Child-Rapist and Multiple Sex-offender Cannot Be Deported

General of Darkness
20th June 2013, 12:36 PM
The only reason that I'm posting this is because I care for Europe and to show the insanity that exists. Where the fuck are the Vikings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IyldxX68qE&feature=player_embedded

Ponce
20th June 2013, 02:00 PM
Well, here in the US we are letting the rapist get out early so that we can have the space for the pot smokers...

V

gunDriller
20th June 2013, 02:54 PM
The only reason that I'm posting this is because I care for Europe and to show the insanity that exists. Where the fuck are the Vikings?

a lot of their grandchildren moved to America.

Down1
20th June 2013, 04:50 PM
Yeah but he has nothing to go back to.

General you might care about Europe, but it is obvious at this time very few Europeans give a damn.

Neuro
20th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Funny how the Somali shithead says that if his childraping countryman is deported back to Somalia he could become a terrorist, I would think that in itself would be a good reason to deport him, because if he lacks moral to the extent he could become a terrorist there, he could become that in Denmark as well, certainly everyone in that Somali club supporting the decision to keep that child rapist in Denmark should be deported back to Somalia as well. Attach some rusty crocodile clips to their scrotum on the flight back to Mogadishu, connected to a car battery. That should send a message that there is limits to tolerance in Denmark.

osoab
20th June 2013, 06:13 PM
Diversity is grand!