PDA

View Full Version : So who holds the U.S. debt?

General of Darkness
20th June 2013, 02:36 PM
Year after year I hear that China owns us. Owns what? They hold dollars through exchange.

But who holds the notes to the U.S. debt, who the fuck is that? My guess is the banks at the Federal Reserve which created the money out of thin air.

So why not say, your charter is done, get the fuck out and we owe you nothing?

gunDriller
20th June 2013, 02:44 PM
http://media.npr.org/news/images/2005/apr/05/reuters/bush_filing200-dd5dc22674e81385c497e991219fe854431f22a6-s6-c30.jpg

at this point, it's all lies and clever manipulation.

not to compliment the assholes, but the world lets them get away with it, and keeps buying their bonds.

when Norway got burned on mortgage-backed securities back in 2009, why didn't all of Europe get the message ?

must have lots of Jews working at European banks.

Ponce
20th June 2013, 03:51 PM
General? we do with the changes of the law back in 1933....our "property tax" goes to the IMF and the Federal Reserve for debts from the past and the future......not one penny of it stays in the country.

In the old days if you were to pay seven times the tax you then would be in the clear for the rest of your life, now days they wont even tell you how to go about it...........

Palani? you are good at this, please confirm it...thanks

V

Libertarian_Guard
20th June 2013, 04:04 PM
http://media.npr.org/news/images/2005/apr/05/reuters/bush_filing200-dd5dc22674e81385c497e991219fe854431f22a6-s6-c30.jpg

at this point, it's all lies and clever manipulation.

not to compliment the assholes, but the world lets them get away with it, and keeps buying their bonds.

when Norway got burned on mortgage-backed securities back in 2009, why didn't all of Europe get the message ?

must have lots of Jews working at European banks.

What exactly was Bush 43 pointing at? Social Security drawing rights from the treasury dept. ?

Anyhow, the picture stood in sharp contrast with later pleas of how 'the checks wouldn't go out unless' .............

palani
20th June 2013, 04:49 PM
In the old days if you were to pay seven times the tax you then would be in the clear for the rest of your life, now days they wont even tell you how to go about it...........

Palani? you are good at this, please confirm it...thanks

V

Contracts are dynamic. They change all the time. This is one reason you might try to offer a partial payment to a bank on a mortgage but they turn it down because it establishes a new contract.

Governments change all the time too. Bush was the United States of America. He was replaced with Obama. But it is their debt ... not yours.

I hold $5 of debt of the $346,681,016 that belongs to the United States (fixed by law since 1878). My note is dated 1862. I plan on holding on to it until it is redeemed in 1/4 oz of gold. Until then I am to be considered a creditor of the United States.

If you want to get out from under set aside $21 in silver money (face value) and establish a bond in this sum. Record it at the recorders office. Then send EVIDENCE of the bond to Treasury along with an address that you will accept service on. You might put a $1 Fox stamp on the bottom of your letter to seal the deal. Then when they KEEP your letter and don't return it you might consider this a CONTRACT and act accordingly.

Sparky
20th June 2013, 05:51 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TmWDzp6szDI/UPTIujerWuI/AAAAAAAAHV8/gu7jK8d5_d4/s1600/preliminary-fy2012-to-whom-does-the-us-government-owe-money.png

The reason we can't simply blow China off is because the entire fiat system is based on good faith. If we blow off a trillion dollars in debt, it's going to make the world very, very nervous.

Ponce
20th June 2013, 09:07 PM
Well Sparky, remember that Iceland told the bankers to get FK and now they are at the top of the world.

V

Sparky
20th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Well Sparky, remember that Iceland told the bankers to get FK and now they are at the top of the world.

V

But a crucial difference is that Iceland doesn't print the world's reserve currency. The U.S. dollar is the foundation of the world paper money system. When the currency of other countries fails, they turn to the U.S. dollar until they can get re-established. If/when faith in the U.S. Dollar goes away, it's a world game-changer.

Ponce
20th June 2013, 09:29 PM
The US dollar is now burned toast and the whole world knows this....everyone is either buying gold or making deals with the chinese....they will be the next US of the world....but of course anything could happen if ther is a nuclear war.

V

Hatha Sunahara
21st June 2013, 09:00 AM
China doesn't hold dollars for very long because they pay no interest. They buy Treasury Bonds with their dollars because they do pay interest, but since interest rates are so low, they have not been buying as many T Bonds, and selling the ones they have.

I suppose if you want to hold something that doesn't pay interest, it's best to buy gold or silver which they are doing at a rapid rate. They apparently are aware of what Mark Twain said-- "I'm less concerned with a return on my money than I am with return OF my money."

Hatha

Sparky
21st June 2013, 02:49 PM
China doesn't hold dollars for very long because they pay no interest. They buy Treasury Bonds with their dollars because they do pay interest, but since interest rates are so low, they have not been buying as many T Bonds, and selling the ones they have.

I suppose if you want to hold something that doesn't pay interest, it's best to buy gold or silver which they are doing at a rapid rate. They apparently are aware of what Mark Twain said-- "I'm less concerned with a return on my money than I am with return OF my money."

Hatha

Don't forget that the main reason China buys our Treasuries is because they know will use it to buy their stuff.

Ponce
21st June 2013, 05:02 PM
Hatha? I just want to keep the value of the money that I had up to par with the present value or money in the form of silver and gold.

V

Serpo
21st June 2013, 05:09 PM
China has too much US government debt, so it’s gearing up to buy real estate instead

http://qz.com/86898/chinas-fed-up-with-us-government-debt-so-its-gearing-up-to-buy-real-estate-instead/

palani
21st June 2013, 05:23 PM
China has too much US government debt, so it’s gearing up to buy real estate instead

http://qz.com/86898/chinas-fed-up-with-us-government-debt-so-its-gearing-up-to-buy-real-estate-instead/
Money never buys land. Real estate is something other than land.