PDA

View Full Version : tom cloud "silver and gold supplies extremely tight"

Large Sarge
3rd July 2013, 08:39 AM
http://usawatchdog.com/people-want-physical-gold-and-silver-in-their-hands-tom-cloud/

Uncle Salty
3rd July 2013, 09:56 AM
One of these days, it's just going to the moon. It will be a short covering explosion to the upside.

Probably just six months away!

Large Sarge
3rd July 2013, 10:06 AM
I think since India outlawed gold coins/ ownership, silver will finally be broken for good....

they cannot keep up with demand now, every month is a new record in silver sales, for mints around the world

add in a billion Indians who want to buy silver,

Libertarian_Guard
3rd July 2013, 10:15 AM
One of these days, it's just going to the moon. It will be a short covering explosion to the upside.

Probably just six months away!

What happened with 'the big event' being two weeks away?

Spectrism
3rd July 2013, 10:38 AM
I think Larry Edelson has been hitting it right. He said silver will be heading to $150 and gold to $5000. Just waiting for the right signals that the bottom is in. It can still go down a bit.... we have to watch.

Supplies? I think the various paper vehicles that supposedly trade in metals will be found out to be just paper. Yeah... I think there will be a tumultous reckoning.

ximmy
3rd July 2013, 10:41 AM
oh, and apmex is low on 100 ouncers... :p :rolleyes:

JohnQPublic
3rd July 2013, 11:43 AM
oh, and apmex is low on 100 ouncers... :p :rolleyes:

They only have 741 bars right now. --)

Large Sarge
3rd July 2013, 12:25 PM
did you catch his comments "the big bars are very hard to find" (1000 ounce silver bars, and 400 ounce gold)

those are the ones to watch, when they dry up, the end is near....

gunDriller
3rd July 2013, 02:11 PM
did you catch his comments "the big bars are very hard to find" (1000 ounce silver bars, and 400 ounce gold)

those are the ones to watch, when they dry up, the end is near....

the end is definitely near. there are a lot of black swans out there.

many of us have heard about Silver shortages slowing down Apple's production.

Apple is sitting on about $100 Billion in cash.

one move from Apple - e.g. buying a mere million ounces to cover 5 years' production or something - and watch Western investors jump on the bandwagon.

there is so much upside & so little downside, with Silver @ $19 and change.

Spectrism
3rd July 2013, 02:25 PM
the end is definitely near. there are a lot of black swans out there.
many of us have heard about Silver shortages slowing down Apple's production.
Apple is sitting on about $100 Billion in cash.
one move from Apple - e.g. buying a mere million ounces to cover 5 years' production or something - and watch Western investors jump on the bandwagon.
there is so much upside & so little downside, with Silver @ $19 and change.

If I had a million worthless federal reserve notes.... I would quietly and quickly clean out all the small supplies within 100 miles.

Uncle Salty
3rd July 2013, 04:14 PM
What happened with 'the big event' being two weeks away?

Nope, it's always six months away. It's just the rule for doom prophecy.

gunDriller
3rd July 2013, 05:06 PM
If I had a million worthless federal reserve notes.... I would quietly and quickly clean out all the small supplies within 100 miles.

we all would.

that there is any retail silver left is clear evidence that no G-S.us'er (and maybe no GIM'er) has won the lottery.