PDA

View Full Version : Just gut back from the Dr about my throat..........

Ponce
3rd July 2013, 02:59 PM
Well, she found my G spot in my throat, one side of my vocal cord is skinnier than the other so that now they are going to have a conference about it.....it could be some kind of plastic surgery to get it closer to the other side or it could be some kind of silicon shot to make it bigger, more even with the other side....this time it was also bivrating but she doesn't know why......

V

Serpo
3rd July 2013, 03:09 PM
saying aaaahhhh is a good exercise for throat and vocal cords.

ever see someone about to talk and they say aaahhh first ,this vibrates this area.

could always start singing

Libertytree
3rd July 2013, 03:12 PM
But how's your gut?

General of Darkness
3rd July 2013, 03:12 PM
Well, she found my G spot in my throat, one side of my vocal cord is skinnier than the other so that now they are going to have a conference about it.....it could be some kind of plastic surgery to get it closer to the other side or it could be some kind of silicon shot to make it bigger, more even with the other side....this time it was also bivrating but she doesn't know why......

V

Sounds like a weak tongue muscle, first you need to find a hot lady. Then you can kill two birds with one stone, strengthen your tongue and put a smile on her face. :)

Ponce
3rd July 2013, 04:31 PM
Thank you for not making fun of my "G" spot and my vibrating throat..... if you don't do it then I have to do it hahahahahahahhahahahhaha......I can't believe it that you guys let me down :)

V

Libertytree
3rd July 2013, 04:44 PM
Sorry Ponce, I forgot to ask you how your back was too.

Serpo
3rd July 2013, 05:00 PM
Thank you for not making fun of my "G" spot and my vibrating throat..... if you don't do it then I have to do it hahahahahahahhahahahhaha......I can't believe it that you guys let me down :)

V

There are many throat jokes out there ,especially if you have callouses......hahaha