PDA

View Full Version : This is probably one of the cutest things I've seen in a while

General of Darkness
6th July 2013, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1tVGjzAIs

madfranks
6th July 2013, 09:41 AM
I propose we change your handle to General of Cuteness.

General of Darkness
6th July 2013, 09:50 AM
I propose we change your handle to General of Cuteness.

Oh come on MFer, you know you smiled. :)

Libertytree
6th July 2013, 10:03 AM
Another addition to his SHTF food stash? :) Wonder how many wittle wabbits he has too? J/K

Hitch
6th July 2013, 10:08 AM
Another addition to his SHTF food stash?

That little guy is about the size of a mcnugget. You'd need at least 10 for a decent meal.

BrewTech
6th July 2013, 10:15 AM
As cute as that is, I can still see one of the donut brigade shooting it because he felt threatened.

"It was not complying with my orders and it charged me in a threatening manner! I'm pretty sure it also insulted my mother!"

General of Darkness
6th July 2013, 10:33 AM
As cute as that is, I can still see one of the donut brigade shooting it because he felt threatened.

"It was not complying with my orders and it charged me in a threatening manner! I'm pretty sure it also insulted my mother!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFCplrAXrU

Hitch
6th July 2013, 10:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFCplrAXrU

Aw, now that was cute! Thanks General, that is a heart warming video.

midnight rambler
6th July 2013, 11:11 AM
When I was a child we acquired a very young duckling we named Francis. Francis grew up with our dogs, following them around and was the only bird we had (we had no chickens). Francis thought he was a dog.

Twisted Titan
6th July 2013, 11:16 AM
Its sad.

They really can be used to do good stuff.

Its just that upper ass i mean brass have no interest with the public having a heathly realationship with LEOs

Hostilty pays in spades

midnight rambler
6th July 2013, 11:20 AM
Its sad.

They really can be used to do good stuff.

Its just that upper ass i mean brass have no interest with the public having a heathly realationship with LEOs

Hostilty pays in spades

You have to bear in mind that the vast majority of cops regard themselves as *Boy Scouts* despite the fact that they do egregious and violent acts for the Beast system. Yeah, I realize how incongruent that is.

Ponce
6th July 2013, 11:57 AM
The funny part about the yellow baby duck was the the owner was a man.....

V

Hitch
6th July 2013, 12:16 PM
You have to bear in mind that the vast majority of cops regard themselves as *Boy Scouts* despite the fact that they do egregious and violent acts for the Beast system. Yeah, I realize how incongruent that is.

I think most LEO join for the right reasons. There are always bad apples. There are a lot of cops who do good things, like rescue baby ducks. Folks on this forum just focus on the bad things. Not that we shouldn't pay attention, bad cops need to be exposed, that's the truth. But there's also a good side of LE.

gunDriller
6th July 2013, 12:40 PM
I think most LEO join for the right reasons. There are always bad apples. There are a lot of cops who do good things, like rescue baby ducks. Folks on this forum just focus on the bad things. Not that we shouldn't pay attention, bad cops need to be exposed, that's the truth. But there's also a good side of LE.

what are you, a Communist ?!

JUST KIDDING, you're right, some cops are good cops.

but there's way too many bad cops.

General of Darkness
6th July 2013, 12:43 PM

While I'd agree that's probably true, the problem is that they're only hiring the stupid ones that they can control. I need to find that article.

BrewTech
6th July 2013, 12:55 PM
All the new young cops I see these days are military-trained, shaved-head, tattooed thugs.

Or vindictive women with substantial chips on their shoulders.

Hitch
6th July 2013, 12:58 PM
While I'd agree that's probably true, the problem is that they're only hiring the stupid ones that they can control. I need to find that article.

Hope you find that article. I think I posted my experience with the psych evaluation part of the hiring process. The psychologist said that they thought I was too smart for the job. I don't claim to be overly smart, but I do test well with IQ tests and such.

At the time, I thought they might have thought I'd get bored with the job. Well, there was nothing boring at all about police work, more like a complete testosterone and adrenalin dump.

Cebu_4_2
6th July 2013, 01:10 PM
more like a complete testosterone and adrenalin dump.

That's not good for long term health.

Ponce
6th July 2013, 03:27 PM
A while ago after I posted above.......my cat came in the house with a live mouse, the cat let go of the mouse, the cat goes after the mouse, Ponce goes after the cat who is going after the mouse....Ponce sends a flying book to the cat, cat runs away and finaly Ponce catches mouse who is taken back into the woods.........cat mad at Ponce and all that Ponce does is to smile :)

V

Hitch
6th July 2013, 03:38 PM
A while ago after I posted above.......my cat came in the house with a live mouse, the cat let go of the mouse, the cat goes after the mouse, Ponce goes after the cat who is going after the mouse....Ponce sends a flying book to the cat, cat runs away and finaly Ponce catches mouse who is taken back into the woods.........cat mad at Ponce and all that Ponce does is to smile :)

V

Cheers Ponce.

I saved a baby seagull the other day. Little furballs with legs, no wings, they run around. They look funnier than anything, but cute. An adult seagull was tossing this little guy around like a ragdoll when I chased him off. I scooped the little guy up and took him to a safe spot.

Life is hard on little things.

gunDriller
6th July 2013, 04:04 PM
makes me want to make bird sounds -

"Buck buck Buck buck
Quack Quack
Tweet Tweet Tweet"

JohnQPublic
6th July 2013, 05:59 PM
Life is hard on little things.
In the wild, they are snacks.

Cebu_4_2