PDA

View Full Version : Behold a Pale Horse...

Cebu_4_2
8th July 2013, 12:18 PM
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f239/427739d1360183574-behold-pale-horse-william-cooper-1991-pdf-bc.png

ximmy
8th July 2013, 05:27 PM
bumpity bump

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for criminal use. This was intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

Cebu_4_2
8th July 2013, 07:57 PM
No need to bump, It's all about the other folks that let it happen. This don't matter to us even if written 22 years ago.

Uncle Salty
8th July 2013, 08:10 PM
I bought this book in Times Square back around 1992. It started the awakening for me. I was in my twenties and have never looked back in doubt about my path towards truth.

Norweger
8th July 2013, 08:11 PM
What happened at Utøya, Norway can also be considered a part of the same conspiracy.

General of Darkness
8th July 2013, 08:20 PM
This looks like it's 4 hours long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUbFwqglIaA

aeondaze
8th July 2013, 10:08 PM
What happened at Utøya, Norway can also be considered a part of the same conspiracy.

Utøya was the new and improved version of both Port Arthur and Aramoana. Check them to see the ouststanding similarites. All quiet secluded locales with long reponse times, and all of them were by the sea. The other mode of course in schools.

Why do most of these shootings strangely take place at either of these two locations? Because of their seclusion.

Norweger
8th July 2013, 10:25 PM
Dunblane isn't exactly near the sea though.

Spectrism
9th July 2013, 04:59 AM
Now that they have gotten control of ALL institutions (news, education, CONgress, supreme court, executive branch, movies, banks, food, major corporations, military, etc.) they need to wipe out the last vestige of personal power: individually-owned weapons.

They cannot attack overtly since a rebellion would surely resist. Instead, they seek to turn fellow citizens against those evil dangerous guns and make any gun owner out to be a lunatic.