PDA

View Full Version : record sales of silver eagles, first week of july

Large Sarge
9th July 2013, 02:54 AM
If there was ever a better time to buy American Silver Eagles I have no idea when it would be. Even back when they were sub $10 the set-up for the explosion in the price of silver was not as good as it is RIGHT NOW!

The US Mint just posted the sales numbers for the first four days in July and they are EARTH SHATTERING!

July 1, 2, 3 & 8th are the only working days for the US Mint and the total sales is...

1,648,000 OUNCES!

http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/index.cfm?action=PreciousMetals&type=bullion

Just to put that in perspective, at this pace the monthly sales for July would be 8,652,000 ounces or the largest Silver Eagle sales month in US MINT HISTORY! And July is usually a very slow month.

Watch for Jack Lew to pull the plug on Silver Eagle Sales again in the next few weeks.

Get yer physical silver NOW!

Twisted Titan
9th July 2013, 04:20 AM
They are brainstorming a scenario right now

Where they can permentally monthball the program and not have it spark a silver firestorm in the markets.

Its easier to "pump the breaks" saying due to popularity.

Spectrism
9th July 2013, 06:20 AM
At what price?

Dealers would be buying up any and all they could handle at the lower prices. If they were able to get these under $20, I would expect record numbers. This is good for physical prices to drop. If we can do this for another month at these prices under $20, we will see physical prices fall into alignment. I am still seeing APMEX selling single eagles for $25. That can drop another $3 at least.

Atocha
9th July 2013, 11:45 AM
The "Mint" is selling record breaking silver coins. (Demand High)

The supply of silver is dwindling. {Supply Low}

Price of silver drops. (Over riding outside influence}