PDA

View Full Version : Futures Trading

EagleMan
9th July 2013, 04:01 PM
Does anyone do any futures trading? Metals, commodities, etc.?

Serpo
9th July 2013, 04:18 PM
hahahahahaha

no we all live in the past

using a small percentage of what you have maybe OK but maybe more of fundamentals approach here

trying to hang onto what we have got as opposed to losing what we havnt got ....haha

why do you ask?

EagleMan
11th July 2013, 02:41 AM
hahahahahaha

no we all live in the past

using a small percentage of what you have maybe OK but maybe more of fundamentals approach here

trying to hang onto what we have got as opposed to losing what we havnt got ....haha

why do you ask?

Spoteaglesdotcom is offering discounted prices on Gold and Silver Eagle coins especially for futures traders that open an account with their affiliated company.

Spectrism
11th July 2013, 03:13 AM
Spoteaglesdotcom is offering discounted prices on Gold and Silver Eagle coins especially for futures traders that open an account with their affiliated company.

How many silver eagles do you sell at spot price?

A futures trader account that rakes in a commission of $1000 and gives a $3 discount of an eagle is not something to crow about.

gunDriller
11th July 2013, 05:55 AM
i made about $8K trading the spread between Zinc and Copper, and a few other industrial metals.

but i didn't enjoy it. i gave 10% of my profits to a BDS group.

Bigjon
11th July 2013, 06:19 AM
Does anyone do any futures trading? Metals, commodities, etc.?

Ya I did until muther f'ing global stole my account.

I only traded options, because I didn't have the stomach for trading futures themselves. With futures they always run the stops on the early sunday morning trading session which starts at midnight and goes till 2 (long time since, so memory is falling me) so you have to set your stops way out or run without stops which is a real gut check.

I suggest you sign up for Maguire's service if you want to trade futures: http://www.coghlancapital.com/andrew-maguire-gold-trading?aff=20527&offerid=6&ocode=MS42LjYuNi4wLjAuMC4wLjAuMC4wLjA

Edit: I see now that you are just on a fishing expedition and suggest you try elsewhere. I doubt you'll get any bites here.