PDA

View Full Version : Obama Admin Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman ...........

Ponce
14th July 2013, 04:04 PM
Is this shit true? ............. Now Obama is also a judge of the people?

==========================================
Obama Admin Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over following Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.

http://www.conservativenewscentral.com/2013/07/obama-files-federal-charges-against-george-zimmerman-following-acquittal-in-shooting-murder-of-trayvon-martin/

Cebu_4_2
14th July 2013, 04:47 PM
All Jew politics Obongo was bread for. There is nothing legal about this case and ZM will be haunted for a long time.

Twisted Titan
14th July 2013, 05:31 PM
They tried 4 times to get Jon Gotti's son in Federal Court.

I think they may be going for a 5th

They Feds have a bottomless pit of money if they want to skin your ass

gunDriller
14th July 2013, 05:33 PM
something tells me - maybe not.

what about Trayvon violating Zimmerman's civil rights.

can't help but wonder if this is just "real-politik". Obama is maneuvering to, basically, reduce the rioting. something to show the Perma-Tan community that Obama Cares.

palani
14th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Thought when they removed the GPS from Zimmerman's ankle ... had I been him I would be on the next flight out of the country. Practically speaking his life in the U.S. of A. is over.

Ponce
14th July 2013, 06:42 PM
Where this country was by the people for the people it is now by the government against the people.........and is going to get worse, only an uprising by the people will solve this problem, till next time.

V

Jewboo
14th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

1) Fuck "unidentified sources".

2) Where does anybody "file" charges on a fucking Sunday when every government office in the nation is closed?

:D

gunDriller
14th July 2013, 10:37 PM
1) Fuck "unidentified sources".

2) Where does anybody "file" charges on a fucking Sunday when every government office in the nation is closed?

:D

if you could find a process server to serve the papers, then the plaintiff/accusee would be served.

but the copy that gets filed with the courthouse would have to wait, unless a judge dug a up a clerk to do the processing on Sunday.

palani
15th July 2013, 06:56 AM
All Jew politics Obongo was bread for. There is nothing legal about this case and ZM will be haunted for a long time.

Apparently my response to this post really PISSES cebu off.

JohnQPublic
15th July 2013, 06:57 AM
Thought when they removed the GPS from Zimmerman's ankle ... had I been him I would be on the next flight out of the country. Practically speaking his life in the U.S. of A. is over.

Maybe he should hook up with Ed Snowden. He could become Ed's bodyguard wherever he ends up.

Twisted Titan
15th July 2013, 09:06 AM
I just read something on the regular news wire.

The Feds are going after him.

The Fed pricks i mean prosecutors are trumping up charges as we speak

Libertytree
15th July 2013, 09:11 AM
The DOJ has one big problem though, the FBI reports plainly state that racism is not an issue with the case.

Jewboo
15th July 2013, 09:37 AM
I just read something on the regular news wire.

The Feds are going after him...

http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/IMAGES/Oklahoma/watermelon-slices.jpg

Maybe they are just saying this so the protests will fizzle out sooner. A delay tactic knowing the attention span of America lasts as long as the next Dancing With The Stars show. Feds know they have no case.

Quietly drop it in a few months...

Ponce
15th July 2013, 10:51 AM
Thanks Jewboo, I just sat down from eating watermelon, me and my dog love it :)

V

messianicdruid
15th July 2013, 11:32 AM
The DOJ has one big problem though, the FBI reports plainly state that racism is not an issue with the case.

They are still working on that...

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/the-george-zimmerman-trial-life-and-death-in-the-american-psyop/