PDA

View Full Version : Virginia GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Wants To Outlaw Oral Sex, Even For Married Coupl

Cebu_4_2
19th July 2013, 01:16 AM
Virginia GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Wants To Outlaw Oral Sex, Even For Married Couples (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/18/virginia-gop-gubernatorial-candidate-wants-to-outlaw-oral-sex-even-for-married-couples/) Author: Stephen D. Foster Jr. (http://www.addictinginfo.org/author/stephen-foster/) July 18, 2013 4:58 pm

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cuccinelli-300x196.jpg

(http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cuccinelli.jpg)Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli; photo: Jay Paul @NYTimes (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/14/the-man-who-took-on-obama-health-care-and-won-round-one/)

Virginia Republican Gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli is now obsessed with oral sex in addition to his obsession with anal sex. Apparently he wants to spy on everyone’s bedrooms and arrest people who engage in either legal act, even if they are married couples.

Cuccinelli unveiled a new website (http://www.vachildpredators.com/) on Wednesday dedicated to his cause of forever banning consenting adults from having oral and anal sex in the privacy of their bedrooms.

His goal is “to reinstate Virginia’s unconstitutional Crimes Against Nature law,” ThinkProgress reports (http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2013/07/17/2315251/virginia-cuccinelli-oral-sex/). “The rule, which makes felons out of even consenting married couples who engage in oral or anal sex in the privacy of their own homes, was struck down by federal courts after Cuccinelli blocked efforts to bring it in line with the Supreme Court’s 2003 Lawrence v. Texas ruling.” That ruling struck down laws that intrude upon the personal and private lives of consenting adults. In other words, it is unconstitutional to arrest people for engaging in private sexual acts.

According to the Crimes Against Nature Law (http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-361) that Cuccinelli supports,

If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony.
Cuccinelli claims the law is only aimed at child predators, prostitution, non-consenting actions, and public sex, but the problem is that there are provisions in the law, like the one above, that still criminalize sex acts performed by consenting adults, even though the Supreme Court has effectively struck those particular provisions down. But Cuccinelli wants to defy the Court and reinstate the law anyway.

One has to wonder how Cuccellini knows so much about “carnal knowledge” and why he is so obsessed with it. Did Cuccinelli have bad experiences in the past that led him to try and outlaw these sex acts for everyone? Perhaps he feels that since he can’t have a good time, no one else should be allowed to? Is he simply jealous? It just boggles the mind to wonder why Cuccinelli is so adamant about regulating what people do in the privacy of their own homes. And that brings us to another question. How will he enforce his law if he gets what he wants?

Unless Cuccinelli plans to hire a police officer to stand guard outside the bedrooms of every man and woman in the state, he will fail to stop consenting adults from engaging in the sex acts he despises. Of course, he could always use drones, which is frightening to think about. Is Cuccinelli literally going to spy on our bedrooms to find people breaking his law? Either option would require unprecedented man power, not to mention millions of taxpayer dollars. Simply put, it’s a waste of time and money to worry about what consenting adults do with each other in private. The state would be far better off targeting child molesters and rapists which everyone agrees should be arrested and punished.

This is what the Republican Party has turned into. The once proud party of small government and privacy now wants to use government to literally regulate what Americans do in their bedrooms, and there is a fundamental reason why. It’s called religious extremism.

Ken Cuccinelli once said (http://hamptonroads.com/2009/10/steve-shannon-attorney-general), “I think in a natural law based country it’s appropriate to have policies that reflect that.” By “natural law” Cuccinelli means Christian law or Biblical law (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/05/reclusive-millionaire-who-believes-in-running-america-by-biblical-law-backs-republican-candidate/). He wants to bring Biblical law to the state of Virginia and force everyone to abide by it whether they are Christians or not. Such laws would strip women of their reproductive rights, ban same-sex marriage, ban unmarried couples from having sex, ban unmarried couples from living together, ban birth control, force women to submit to their husbands, and ban any sexual activities that fundamentalist Christians disagree with, including oral and anal sex. Such laws are also entirely unconstitutional and would destroy the civil laws in which this country was founded.

If Virginians don’t want to be spied on or arrested for what they do in the privacy of their own homes, Ken Cuccinelli is not the person they should vote for as Governor. He would put Bob McDonnell, aka “Governor Ultrasound,” to shame. If Ken Cuccinelli hates anal and oral sex so much, the answer is simply. Just don’t do it. But don’t try to use government and police resources and taxpayer money to stop every other consenting adult from doing it. Republicans are hypocrites for trying to legislate what we can and can’t do in our bedrooms. That kind of government is not “small government.” Only big government, REALLY big government, has the power to do such a thing. Millions of people would have to be spied on and arrested in order for Cuccinelli’s “natural law” to work. It would turn Virginia into a police state where Biblical law supersedes the Constitution. Is that what Virginians really want for their state?

BrewTech
19th July 2013, 04:08 AM
I was going to write a post about how Cuccinelli obviously has his tongue lodged in the ass of the "Christian Right", and how
Cuccinelli can suck a bag of dicks for all I care.

But that would be in poor taste, so I won't.

iOWNme
19th July 2013, 05:38 AM
How long until it comes out that he LOVES oral and anal sex.......WITH OTHER MEN.

Twisted Titan
19th July 2013, 05:58 AM
He looks like Ted Haggards rump buddy

mamboni
19th July 2013, 06:08 AM
On the face of it, it is absurd to think the government has any right to pry into the private sex lives of adults. But, when you try to think like a Nanny Bloomberg, and as a good control-freak liberal reformer determined to save people from themselves, it all makes perfect logic. Once the government took over health care for individuals, it was inevitable that it would justify any laws designed to prevent unhealthy behavior that increases the costs of healthcare, be they dietary, lifestyle or sexual behaviour. The fact is that oral and anal sex are dangerous to your health. We are seeing an epidemic of cancerous and precancerous conditions in the oropharynx and anogenital regions, all venereal in origin. So just as Nanny Bloomberg believes it in the government's perview to regulate and ban certain sugary soft drinks as they are linked to obesity and diabetes, the same logic applies to anal and oral sex. When Johnson initiated the Medicare program in the early 1960s, it was the proverbial camel's nose in the tent vis-a-vis government intrusion into our 'private' lives. Now, fifty years later, the process is just about complete and government will regulate your personal behavior all in the name of protecting you when in fact it's all about control and profits for the top 1%. We the people have lost our privacy, our property, our freedoms and our rights. We are veritable 'human resources,' as cattle to to raised by the state, herded, and butchered and culled when we've outlived our usefulness to the state. The state will brand us, feed us and control our reproduction. The liberal reformers supported this cradle-to-grave government with gusto. Now they can choke on it, like the rest of us.

Santa
19th July 2013, 06:58 AM
Before long, there will be mandatory random "healthcare" check ups where a robot will scrape your tongue for evidence of... carnal fluids....

mamboni
19th July 2013, 07:00 AM
Before long, there will be mandatory random "healthcare" check ups where a robot will scrape your tongue for evidence of... carnal fluids....

You should work for the government - you'd rise quickly through the ranks. LOL

Twisted Titan
19th July 2013, 07:07 AM
@Master Mei

I remember for the longest time if you wanted a job you went to "Personel" to see what was posted

Then one day it changed to Human Resources

I scratched my head not knowing what to make of it.

I was jacked too deep into the matrix to realize. ......it was how they see you and what they plan to extract from your hyde

Santa
19th July 2013, 07:45 AM
You should work for the government - you'd rise quickly through the ranks. LOL

If I worked for the government, I'd fight for your right NOT to have random mandatory anal scraping. :)

Libertytree
19th July 2013, 07:57 AM
How NOT to get elected governor.

mamboni
19th July 2013, 08:20 AM
If I worked for the government, I'd fight for your right NOT to have random mandatory anal scraping. :)

Thank you! There are two things in life I really hate. One is random anal scrapings.

Hitch
19th July 2013, 09:15 AM
I can't believe he wants to make it a felony. A felony usually means prison time. This hammerhead seriously wants to send people to prison for having oral sex with their own wives. Think about how insane that is.

No wonder we are the country with the most people in prison, in the whole world.

Hitch
19th July 2013, 09:22 AM
The fact is that oral and anal sex are dangerous to your health. We are seeing an epidemic of cancerous and precancerous conditions in the oropharynx and anogenital regions, all venereal in origin. So just as Nanny Bloomberg believes it in the government's perview to regulate and ban certain sugary soft drinks as they are linked to obesity and diabetes, the same logic applies to anal and oral sex. .

I believe this is faulty logic. Sugary soft drinks are bad for everyone who drinks them. If two monogamous people, both clean and std free, want to participate in oral sex, that is not unhealthy at all. In fact, it's healthy, lowers stress, good for the mind, body, and soul.

I could see how oral sex could be unhealthy, if the people are unhealthy, have diseases, etc. Kind of like a fresh steak, you eat it right away, it's healthy and safe. If you let it sit out in the sun and rot for a day or two, it's unhealthy.

gunDriller
19th July 2013, 09:39 AM
How long until it comes out that he LOVES oral and anal sex.......WITH OTHER MEN.

or with farm animals.

or zoo animals.

madfranks
19th July 2013, 09:47 AM
Thank you! There are two things in life I really hate. One is random anal scrapings.

Do tell, what is the other?

Santa
19th July 2013, 10:05 AM
I can't believe he wants to make it a felony. A felony usually means prison time. This hammerhead seriously wants to send people to prison for having oral sex with their own wives. Think about how insane that is.

No wonder we are the country with the most people in prison, in the whole world.

Yeah, but think of all the job opportunities and financial security in law enforcement this would offer. :)

mamboni
19th July 2013, 10:14 AM
Do tell, what is the other?

Carneys! You know, small hands, and smell like cabbage.

madfranks
19th July 2013, 10:45 AM
All I can say is, if they pass this law, there are going to be lots and lots of disappointed ladies who will no longer be able to enjoy my services. Yeah, they all claim to be cheerleaders and bikini models, but what if one of them is actually an undercover cop?

Santa
19th July 2013, 10:50 AM
The term "undercover cop" will literally take on added meaning.

mamboni
19th July 2013, 11:13 AM
All I can say is, if they pass this law, there are going to be lots and lots of disappointed ladies who will no longer be able to enjoy my services. Yeah, they all claim to be cheerleaders and bikini models, but what if one of them is actually an undercover cop?

Yep, looks like we've reached the end of the ol' dirt road.

ximmy
19th July 2013, 11:26 AM
Ken Cuccinelli sounds like Ken Cunnilingus

Hatha Sunahara
19th July 2013, 11:35 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if he gets elected.

Hatha

Cebu_4_2
19th July 2013, 11:58 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if he gets elected.

Hatha

Virginia is pretty much fucked anyway.

Sandblaster
19th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Maybe he just caught his wife with the gardener.

Cebu_4_2
19th July 2013, 06:39 PM
Maybe he just caught his wife with the gardener.

Giving him oral sex right before and after anal sex.

gunDriller
19th July 2013, 07:15 PM
so what's a married couple supposed to do, buy some big vibrating rubber lips, and a battery-powered rubber tongue ?

actually, i think Good Vibrations sells that kind of thing.

Mouse
20th July 2013, 01:32 AM
Virginia is for lovers. Except for you lovers out there. Welcome! Now go away or we will put you in a cage where you will be forced to perform oral and anal sex. And then we will prosecute you further.