PDA

View Full Version : mike adams "govt will seize all pension in the next few years" (good read)

Large Sarge
21st July 2013, 03:58 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/041298_unfunded_liabilities_retiree_pensions_gover nment_confiscation.html

Serpo
21st July 2013, 04:04 PM
Its only a city full of people,

its the banks that are too big to fail they are much more important and any money left over send it to Israel.

Detroit is a ponzi scheme.................

quote..

cities have only saved 6 cents on the dollar for what they're going to need to pay the health care costs of retirees. And that's assuming health care costs don't keep skyrocketing thanks to hare-brained monopoly programs like Obamacare which lock in guaranteed monopolies to the drug companies, cancer centers and hospitals that now extract nearly one out of every four dollars of economic activity generated in across America.

and..

This also tells you why government is secretly begging for a mass pandemic to wipe out all the elderly people in America: it would save cities and states from bankruptcy! No wonder government loves to promote Big Pharma -- it's the fastest way to kill people off and therefore not have to pay their retirement benefits. Longevity is the enemy of government because the longer you live, the more you collect in benefits. The sooner you die, the more you help government meet its unfunded financial obligations.

so in another words ,do your patriot duty and die.............

Hypertiger
21st July 2013, 07:56 PM
DYou all are too big to fail without an operational credit system you all would rapidly return back into thin air where you came from.

The pensions are already being seized. Yield rates of the population of the USA have been dropping for 32 years now.

The FED does not set yield rates the population dictates yield rates.

The fed just follows along and claims they are setting rates.

Yield rates will continue to drop to zero and then negative and all the people living of the yield of everyone else will be forced to spend their savings one way or the other unless they can reduce their cost to exist faster than the demand of all of you from all of you taxes the cost higher and higher

Shami-Amourae
21st July 2013, 07:59 PM
To see all those government thugs who have been stealing my money and bossing me around for years go penniless and destitute would be a wet dream come true. FUCK THEM.

Mouse
21st July 2013, 09:33 PM
just remember, you are part of the system. When they all starve off, so too will you. The game is bigger and the stakes are higher than any man can solve. We are pawns in this battle. It cannot be solved by mere mortals.

Hypertiger
22nd July 2013, 01:44 AM
The absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise. The city state or civilization.

Is a war machine fighting a war against deflation with inflation.

Absolute capitalism is the same as chopping down trees faster than they regrow to sustain the war against deflation.

Taking more power than you give is absolute capitalism.

Every tree you chop down to supply inflation is a battle won on the way to defeat.

Basically you think you are winning while you are headed to defeat.

There is never a lasting victory over lies while the war against truth has no exit strategy and always ends in defeat.

SWRichmond
22nd July 2013, 04:24 AM
Cops are writing traffic tickets very very aggressively, obviously trying to save their pensions...
If we were honest about this we would call it "robbery".

Twisted Titan
22nd July 2013, 05:36 AM
just remember, you are part of the system. When they all starve off, so too will you. The game is bigger and the stakes are higher than any man can solve. We are pawns in this battle. It cannot be solved by mere mortals.

We dont have to solve it.

We just has to survive it

For those who make it the other side will be a bounty of unheard of oppertunity.

The trick is to be in or near enough to the many "pockets" of freedom that will crop up.

Ares
22nd July 2013, 06:03 AM
Government employee's not getting their pensions? Boo fucking hoo.. Cry me a fucking river. They better not get bailed out. They made their beds let them lay in it.

Jewboo
22nd July 2013, 08:35 AM
To see all those government thugs who have been stealing my money and bossing me around for years go penniless and destitute would be a wet dream come true. FUCK THEM.

https://shashanknd.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/government.jpg?w=360&h=278

http://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/uploadedImages/Kaplan_University/Assets/Images/Right_Rail_Promos/CollegeForPublicServiceScholarships.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2011-04/60904956.jpg

Eight current and former Bell city leaders were arrested Tuesday on charges of misappropriating more than $5.5 million from the small, working-class community as prosecutors accused them of treating the city's coffers as their personal piggy bank. (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-bell-arrest-20100922,0,3284777.story)

Gotta laugh as their selfless " I dedicated myself to Public Service to make a difference" bullshit is now exposed.

:D