PDA

View Full Version : So, can the Chinese army (PLO) take over America?......by me...... V

Ponce
21st July 2013, 04:34 PM
If it was not for our super dupper upper weapons......I say......YES......all that they need is for someone to open the door for them and then only by killing a few thousands, as a byproduct of the fight, Americans can the US government survive a little bit longer.........at the same time that they attack our main bases they will kill as many of our leaders as they can so that no one will really know who is in command.

Only a guerrila warfare (guerilla or little war) form of fighting can we use against them.....but......by now they know more about America than the average 95% of Americans so that they will also be ready for that.......three times I have encountered a two, two and three group of Chinese back in the forest "piking flowers", as they told me.....however, they were very sweety and looked very tired and only holding a handfull or 'flowers".

I am to old and to messed up to openly fight them so that I will go into my, oi vei, oi vey, bull crap to fool them and then do my thing.

By the way, tomorrow I am going to the VA to recieve three sets of special injections in my knee to try and pach me up, three appointments......and next month back to the throad Dr to see if they can do something about my voice.

V

PS: In the last group of 3 Chinese there was a wonderful beatifull girl that had a smile with no tomorrow......I almost joined them to pick flowers hahahahahahahhaahh.

Down1
21st July 2013, 04:37 PM
At this time the P.L.A. cannot even cross the Taiwan Strait.
Nothing to worry about.

Ponce
21st July 2013, 04:46 PM
Did I say PLO hahaahahahah funny....... "If you think only in the yesterday, you then will loose the tomorrow"....and that's why I like to play a mental game of "What if".

V

woodman
22nd July 2013, 05:15 AM
The Chinese are no threat to America. They have their own problems. Since the one child policy, most parents have only one child or so I am led to believe. If this is true, their children are too precious to waste on any kind of ground war. Public sentiment would quickly put a stop to any action that brought death to any large amount of these children when the parents had no other son to carry on their bloodline.

Norweger
22nd July 2013, 06:40 AM
As if the communist regime give a doodoo about "their children".

Publico
22nd July 2013, 06:47 AM
I think Ponce is on the right track. But the Chinese are sending advance shock troops who open up and run all-you-can-eat Chinese buffets.

"Sorry! You must pay one dollar extra if you take ice cream cone out of restaurant!"

Ponce
22nd July 2013, 08:31 AM
They just did open a new restaurant buffet just two months ago in the big town, and I just love it.......all that you can eat of anything for only $8.88......

V

EE_
22nd July 2013, 09:26 AM
They just did open a new restaurant buffet just two months ago in the big town, and I just love it.......all that you can eat of anything for only $8.88......

V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkpTrvwQ6c