PDA

View Full Version : Zionism, A Crash Course for Anyone Wanting to Know the Truth

Ares
23rd July 2013, 10:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R550KwBOcs&feature=youtu.be

Link--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R550KwBOcs&feature=youtu.be

Ares
23rd July 2013, 05:41 PM
Bump, this is an awesome video. Hoping more people get to view it.

Bigjon
23rd July 2013, 08:14 PM
Great speech that gives insight into the injustice of apartheid Israel.

Abe Foxman (just kidding) shuts off his mike for about ten minutes starting at the 40 minute mark, he can be heard although it sounds like he's talking into a barrel.

Nomoss
23rd July 2013, 10:00 PM
Wow thanks that was good. And he's a.....? Wow.

gunDriller
24th July 2013, 12:10 AM
Abe Foxman (just kidding) shuts off his mike for about ten minutes starting at the 40 minute mark, he can be heard although it sounds like he's talking into a barrel.

i heard he went into the Whine business.

Ares
24th July 2013, 05:58 AM
Wow thanks that was good. And he's a.....? Wow.

Yep he's a Jew. Unfortunately can't paint all of them in the Zionist corner. There are some who see the fraud that they are perpetuating and will speak out against it in favor of their fellow human beings. Why I say I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians.

Hypertiger
24th July 2013, 06:17 AM
There is no such thing as "the" truth.

There is only Truth.

That is very important to know.

The lies and liars.

Plenty of them...Especially on the world wide web of lies.

But lies an liars depend upon Truth to sustain their existence.

It's why the Jews an their friends and enemies exist.

It's why your friends and enemies exist.

But all are supplying the power to the lie they think is Truth fighting against Truth attempting to defeat Truth and obtain absolute power over all.

When you are divided and conquered you all are on a path you would escape if you could.

It's the year 5700 in Isreal.

That is how long Satan has had you two divided and conquered.

Because GOD does not divide and conquer in order to live off the yield of your pathetic struggle to exist...truth is the source of power not the demand for power.

Satan does though.

GOD is the supply of power you all ignorantly supply Satan to divide and conquer you all.

sirgonzo420
24th July 2013, 06:38 AM
There is no such thing as "the" truth.

There is only Truth.

That is very important to know.

The lies and liars.

Plenty of them...Especially on the world wide web of lies.

But lies an liars depend upon Truth to sustain their existence.

It's why the Jews an their friends and enemies exist.

It's why your friends and enemies exist.

But all are supplying the power to the lie they think is Truth fighting against Truth attempting to defeat Truth and obtain absolute power over all.

When you are divided and conquered you all are on a path you would escape if you could.

It's the year 5700 in Isreal.

That is how long Satan has had you two divided and conquered.

Because GOD does not divide and conquer in order to live off the yield of your pathetic struggle to exist...truth is the source of power not the demand for power.

Satan does though.

GOD is the supply of power you all ignorantly supply Satan to divide and conquer you all.

Not all.

:)

Twisted Titan
24th July 2013, 09:10 AM
Tagggggg

Twisted Titan
24th July 2013, 09:19 AM
Yep he's a Jew. Unfortunately can't paint all of them in the Zionist corner. There are some who see the fraud that they are perpetuating and will speak out against it in favor of their fellow human beings. Why I say I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians.

I should make that distinction as it is more accurate.

Its just i get agitated when i see the horror these vermin foist on innocenct people and babies i get so dam infuriated i really dont take the time

Ares
24th July 2013, 09:51 AM
I should make that distinction as it is more accurate.

Its just i get agitated when i see the horror these vermin foist on innocenct people and babies i get so dam infuriated i really dont take the time

Agreed, took me a while to make the distinction myself. But by their actions and their beliefs are how I perceive them. I've even met some jews at my former place of employment who loathed Israel.

Libertarian_Guard
1st August 2013, 12:46 PM
This video must be bumped again and again ........... just in case someone new here missed it.

Video really begins @ the 8:15 mark.