PDA

View Full Version : 95 year old killed by cops......... V

Ponce
28th July 2013, 08:19 AM
Does it sound to you like if he needed "medical treatment". He was sent against his wishes........ it tells me that the guy was rich and his people wanted his money.
=============================================

A 95-year-old resident of a nursing home died early Saturday, hours after being shocked with a Taser and bean bag rounds in a confrontation with police.

Police are waiting for an autopsy to determine the cause of death of a 95-year-old Park Forest nursing home resident who died several hours after a confrontation with officers, reports WBBM’s Mike Krauser.

Park Forest Police say in a statement they were called to a Victory Centre nursing home at 101 Main Street to assist a private ambulance company with what they say was a combative 95-year-old male resident who was being involuntarily committed for medical treatment.

According to the statement, arriving officers were confronted by the man identified as John Warna who was threatening paramedics and staff with a metal cane and a two-foot long metal shoehorn. Police say he would not drop the items and instead produced a foot-long butcher knife.

Again police say he refused to comply with verbal commands to drop it and they used a Taser which was ineffective. Officers then used non-lethal beanbag rounds and the man dropped the weapon and was taken into custody.
Police say he was alert and talking before being taken to a local hospital. He was then transferred to Christ Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 2:30 a.m.

Neighbors say there had to be a better way to get the man to stop waving his cane and brandishing the knife.
“If they were smart policemen, one could have got in the front of that man and one could have went through back door and thrown a sheet over him, put him down and put the cuffs on him before they shot him,” said neighbor David Atkins.
Administrators at Victory Centre say they’d never had any problems with the resident.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the family as we mourn the loss of one of our own,” said Emily Powell, Victory Centre Executive Director.

http://refreshingnews99.blogspot.in/2013/07/a-95-year-old-resident-of-nursing-home.html

Hatha Sunahara
28th July 2013, 08:55 AM
Reminds me of the Vietnam War logic of "You have to destroy the village to save it."

Who's going to save us from the police?

Hatha

gunDriller
28th July 2013, 09:34 AM
Reminds me of the Vietnam War logic of "You have to destroy the village to save it."

Who's going to save us from the police?

Hatha

a steel mouse ball is 3/4 inch diameter steel.

just need to learn to give it 2500 foot pounds of energy, like a rifle bullet.

Spectrism
28th July 2013, 09:51 AM
“If they were smart policemen, one could have got in the front of that man and one could have went through back door and thrown a sheet over him, put him down and put the cuffs on him before they shot him,” said neighbor David Atkins.

Yeah...smart police like to cuff their vics before shooting them. Easier to hit them and safer for the police.

Hatha Sunahara
28th July 2013, 12:10 PM
a steel mouse ball is 3/4 inch diameter steel.

just need to learn to give it 2500 foot pounds of energy, like a rifle bullet.

And then we would all have to get a 'license' to use a mouse.

Eventually, people will all learn never to call the police--for anything.

Hatha

Down1
28th July 2013, 02:00 PM
a two-foot long metal shoehorn
If you brandish an "assault" shoehorn at the cops, what do you expect ?

gunDriller
28th July 2013, 02:06 PM
If you brandish an "assault" shoehorn at the cops, what do you expect ?

the jack-booted thugs will borrow it ... it's not easy to put on those jack-boots.

not that i know what a jack-boot is.

madfranks
28th July 2013, 02:09 PM
"Hi honey, how was work today?"

"You should have seen it, I almost died today when I was attacked by 95 year old man with a cane and a, get this, METAL shoe horn. I've never been so scared in my life. I felt my life was threatened so I shot him to death."

"A 95 year old with a cane attacked you?"

"Well not literally, but he wouldn't drop the cane when I ordered him to, so what was I to do other than shoot him dead? As you know, officer safety is number one, and I didn't want to come home in a body bag. One of us was going to die, you see, and I chose him."

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you!"

Ponce
28th July 2013, 02:17 PM
And as you can see.........he made the news.

V

gunDriller
28th July 2013, 03:20 PM
people talk about "TSHTF" as if it's a future event.

they talk about "martial law" as if it's a future event.

both TSHTF & martial law are occurring in the US, in the present.

it's not like the US government is going to declare martial law in a way that makes them look bad.

the Patriot Act, NDAA, are just the paperwork part of enacting martial law.

for example, a semi-homeless guy walks out of a restaurant without paying. he's about 5'7", and he's not Walker Texas Ranger.

6 cops respond, and the homeless guy now has a home - jail.

martial law is a jobs program for Shabbas Goyim. and it started a long time ago. it's largely to protect us from (non-existent) Scary Muslims, mostly harmless hungry homeless people - people like that.

looked at in this context, the death of a 95 year old for waving a fvcking shoe-horn at a cop makes perfect sense.

that doesn't happen in sane, non-martial-law societies.

midnight rambler
28th July 2013, 04:43 PM
Pretty fucking cowardly and thoroughly pathetic when donut munchers are unable to subdue a 95 y.o. man without having to resort to Tasers or bean bag rounds. Unreal.

midnight rambler
28th July 2013, 10:42 PM
They had to kill the 95 y.o. *for the greater good* -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnqPrDN77Xg

FYI, Hot Fuzz is a great movie..."Before you could say 'gypsy scum' we were knee deep in dog muck, thieving kids, and crusty jugglers"..."crusty jugglers"...lol

ximmy
29th July 2013, 01:36 PM
take it easy on the cops, they need real life taser experience for when they meet the bad guy...

osoab
29th July 2013, 02:12 PM
Ban Shoehorns!

Ponce
29th July 2013, 02:25 PM
When those cops die they will go to hell........ a place with no donuts.

V

osoab
29th July 2013, 02:39 PM
When those cops die they will go to hell........ a place with no donuts.

V

Or it could go the other way. skip to 1:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZcZ2h4Ths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZcZ2h4Ths