PDA

View Full Version : Women Serving in Combat Positions Is a Batty Idea........ V

Ponce
1st August 2013, 08:51 AM
How can women fight while holding a newborn?......and when they get shot in the chest? who will pay for the replacement of the silicon breasts?........besides, I'd rather see them in Playboy than in the battle field.
================================================== ==========

Last Thursday Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and other U.S. military leaders lifted the ban on women serving in combat positions. I, for one, think this is a great idea and have a few modest proposals, if the brass inside the beltway is open to suggestions, on how they should deploy the dames (and whom they should deploy).

First off, if you truly want to eviscerate the enemy—namely Muslims—then I propose sending the most nerve grating and foul women Hollywood has to offer straight into hot zones as our forward armies. I’m a thinkin’ starting off with Roseanne Barr, Joy Behar and Lisa Lampanelli as our first offensive. Talk about shock and awe! The enemy would crap their pants (or whatever it is they wear).

Heck, those ladies wouldn’t even need to bring weapons, Leon. Just send this unholy trinity in with matching Frederick’s of Hollywood teddies juiced up on a pot of espresso and then have them confront hajji with their spurious insights, high-pitched, nasally voices and their unfunny comedic screeds, and our foes will shoot themselves in the face. War on Terror over. Boom. It’s that easy. You’re welcome.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01/women-serving-in-combat-positions-is-a-batty-idea/#ixzz2ajVHNQ9I

MNeagle
1st August 2013, 09:07 AM
Ponce, article is from January... might be time to get your glasses checked (to avoid the wires)

Ponce
1st August 2013, 09:57 AM
As a matter of fact I have another appointment at 1:30 TODAY in the big city hahahahahahah.

V

StreetsOfGold
1st August 2013, 11:46 AM
Woman are not DESIGNED for battle. This should be blatantly obvious.
Ponce if you read your favorite "Jew" book, you would know that

De 20:5 And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
De 20:6 And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
De 20:7 And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
De 20:8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.

midnight rambler
1st August 2013, 12:00 PM
It's obscene to intentionally expose women to combat, assigning them to combat roles is infinitely worse.

Shami-Amourae
1st August 2013, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPwJQf_viU

Ponce
1st August 2013, 03:04 PM
Just got back from the eye Dr. they are pretty healthy and my $ store glasses are good......slight catac in both eyes, no biggie..........still seeing double from the gook that they put in my eyes.

V

Cebu_4_2
1st August 2013, 03:21 PM
still seeing double from the gook that they put in my eyes.
V

That can't be good!

http://www.4thmedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/pic.jpg

osoab
1st August 2013, 04:18 PM
Just got back from the eye Dr. they are pretty healthy and my $ store glasses are good......slight catac in both eyes, no biggie..........still seeing double from the gook that they put in my eyes.

V

I bet the drive home was fun. :D

Ponce
1st August 2013, 04:51 PM
Specially with all that smoke, the sun hitting the smake and with that junk in my eyes made everything super bright, they gave me a special kind of throw away dark glasses to wear but I had to also use my own ontop of those.....at least they were nice enought to tell me to drive carefully ahahahahahah'.......just got up from sleeping for an hour, eyes still messed up.

V

gunDriller
1st August 2013, 05:14 PM
Woman are not DESIGNED for battle. This should be blatantly obvious.

i've seen some women at the Safeway in San Francisco that would differ.

i'm talking Dykes on Bikes, 250 pounds, give you stink-eye for even LOOKING at their gal-pal.

they would be effective in combat.

nation-wide, i think there are tens of thousands of 200+ pounds Dykes on Bikes.

if i was a manager in a military recruiting office, i'd send my women recruiters after them.

but i agree, normal women are not designed for battle.

although, to be honest, soldiers rarely engage in hand-to-hand combat. a lot of battle these days resembles a video game.

and, it's true, there's 100 times more male gamers than there are female gamers, at least in the shoot-em-ups.

men have the build for hand-to-hand combat, and they enjoy killing more - 2 traits you want in a soldier.

Ponce
1st August 2013, 05:45 PM
Did you know that the German soldiers were more afraid of the Russian female soldiers than the males.......the males would kill you and that was it but the females ejoyed torture before killing.

V

gunDriller
1st August 2013, 06:25 PM
Did you know that the German soldiers were more afraid of the Russian female soldiers than the males.......the males would kill you and that was it but the females ejoyed torture before killing.

V

not surprising, if the Russian female soldiers had been on the receiving end of any German abuse. since it was WAR ...

also not too hard to guess what tactics the female soldiers used.

i wonder if they used cigarettes to inflict burns, or if cigarettes were too precious to be used in this way.

midnight rambler
1st August 2013, 06:35 PM

V

Wymyn who cross over to the darkside are FAR more vicious than any man could be.

Horn
1st August 2013, 07:03 PM
Its a good idea to avoid (if at all possible) desperate enemies, by not even engaging them.

Something the British learned in the war of 1812.