PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to have SEX with me?.................... V

Ponce
5th August 2013, 09:12 PM
Not with me you damn fag....that's only the heading of the article grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
=================================

I wanted to do a social experiment comparing and contrasting how males and females respond differently to being outright asked if they want to have sex. I had a pretty good idea of how it was all going to go down beforehand, but I thought it would make for an interesting and entertaining video nevertheless. Click the following link to view my part where I ask girls to have sex with me

http://beforeitsnews.com/entertainment/2013/08/hilarious-social-experiment-hot-girl-asking-guys-for-sex-2453036.html

Serpo
5th August 2013, 10:51 PM
playing hard to get again Ponce

jimswift
6th August 2013, 04:53 AM
lol...she said "pretty please"

brosil
6th August 2013, 12:04 PM
The Groucho Marx method. Harpo wrote in his autobiography that Groucho would walk down the street and ask the girls he liked if they wanted to make love to him. He said he got his face slapped a lot but he got laid a lot too. I've always regretted that I never had the balls to try that but then, I am in NW Ohio.

madfranks
6th August 2013, 12:14 PM
Ponce, you should try the same experiment, and make sure to record the results and post them here so we can all see.