PDA

View Full Version : CO town may issue drone hunting licenses, offer rewards for 'trophies'

midnight rambler
6th August 2013, 12:02 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/6/colo-town-poised-declare-open-season-drones/

madfranks
6th August 2013, 12:15 PM
With or without drone hunting licenses, people will shoot them down, maybe not a lot of people, and maybe not in very many instances, but some people will.

Cebu_4_2
6th August 2013, 12:23 PM
When this story broke a couple months back weren't they limited to using only shotguns?

midnight rambler
6th August 2013, 02:45 PM
I envision the development of homemade killer drones which engage in dogfights with other drones.

BrewTech
6th August 2013, 03:13 PM
I envision the development of homemade killer drones which engage in dogfights with other drones.

That would be friggin' AWESOME.

midnight rambler
6th August 2013, 03:24 PM
That would be friggin' AWESOME.

You know it's inevitable.

General of Darkness
6th August 2013, 03:33 PM
I need to talk to the guys in my network so to speak. It would be nice to "capture" a drone and then send these faggots a virus. I just need to get my hands on one.

midnight rambler
6th August 2013, 03:36 PM
I need to talk to the guys in my network so to speak. It would be nice to "capture" a drone and then send these faggots a virus. I just need to get my hands on one.

Supposedly the Iranians hacked one of the Cocaine Importation Agency's ultra-top secret super duper drones thereby capturing it. I'm thinking it involved spoofing the GPS somehow.