PDA

View Full Version : 15 year old boy is raped by a 34 year old woma, she gets pregnant he's ordered to pay

old steel
12th August 2013, 05:58 PM
Child support & $23,000 in back payment.

A 15-year-old boy who was raped by a 34-year-old woman now faces child support in Nebraska.

This is the case for now 19-year-old Jeremy Steen, of Lincoln, Nebraska. In 2008, Steen was seduced and raped repeatedly by his 34-year-old baby sitter Linda Kazinsky. Sources testified that the sexual abuse took place weekly for nearly 3 years. After police were alerted, Ms. Kazinsky was arrested and charged with statutory rape and false imprisonment.

Kazinsky was employed as a babysitter for the Steens for nearly 3 years.

After Kazinskys release from Nebraskas state prison system in 2012 she was able to regain custody of her child. The child had been a ward of the state for the first 13 months until Debra Kazinsky, Lindas sister, was able to gain custody. After being reunited with her child, Kazinsky promptly filed for Aid and Government assistance which in turn landed Jeremy with a subpena for child support.

Jeremy had his day in court and was ordered to pay $475 a month in child support to Linda Kazinsky as well as a whopping $23,000 in back Child Support payments.

http://livewirereview.com/pay-child-support/

Ares
12th August 2013, 06:09 PM
If his name isn't on the birth certificate, the state has no leg to stand on. The only reason they are going after the father was because the child was a ward of the state for the first 13 months.

Cebu_4_2
12th August 2013, 07:35 PM
State workers are about the most clueless behind pigs.

Jewboo
12th August 2013, 07:49 PM
A 15-year-old boy who was raped by a 34-year-old woman...Sources testified that the sexual abuse took place weekly for nearly 3 years...Kazinsky was employed as a babysitter for the Steens for nearly 3 years.

http://www.usssa.com/pics/Teams2013/91377043347.jpg
Baseball Boys 15 & Under - Freshman AA

1) What 15 year old boy needs a babysitter?

2) What 15 year old boy would even consider resisting this so-called "rape"?

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/sad-crying-smiley-face.gif SHE MADE ME DO IT.............AND DO IT..........AND DO IT AGAIN FOR THREE YEARS, YOUR HONOR,,,SNIFF

midnight rambler
12th August 2013, 07:59 PM
Book, there is clearly a distinction between rape and statutory rape, since statutory rape can be completely consensual by both parties yet it will still land an adult in prison.

General of Darkness
12th August 2013, 08:08 PM
What a cunt.

Jewboo
12th August 2013, 08:19 PM
Book, there is clearly a distinction between rape and statutory rape, since statutory rape can be completely consensual by both parties yet it will still land an adult in prison.

Exactly my point. This is obviously statutory rape with a consenting partner.

:)

Bigjon
12th August 2013, 08:19 PM
What a cunt.

Book? or Kazinsky?

Horn
12th August 2013, 08:56 PM
$475 a month may be debatable, but $23,000 in back fees?

zap
12th August 2013, 09:03 PM
It doesn't matter he is a minor,(she knew better) he shouldn't be held responsible for any child support,

Double standards hard at work.

Horn
12th August 2013, 09:11 PM
It doesn't matter he is a minor,(she knew better) he shouldn't be held responsible for any child support,

Double standards hard at work.

Right, he should be given the choice to accept the child as his own, or nothing else.

Publico
12th August 2013, 11:00 PM
If I may ... What he should do is when he is in court for failure to pay child support is ask the judge what is the pay off amount of the child support (per UCC). (Judge will say "We don't do that.") Then OFFER to DISCHARGE the debt by serving the necessary time in jail, asking the judge "How much time do I need to serve in jail to discharge the child support obligation. The judge will say "That's not allowed." Then respond by citing the specific provisions of the UCC regarding offer, discharge of debt, and refusal to accept the offer (each states' UCC are a little different per citing authority) , having the record note the court has refused to accepted tender of payment to discharge the debt.

But first when he is in court for the first time and they shove a piece of paper for him to sign (accepting the terms of the offer the court makes regarding child support) he should refuse to sign. The judge will threaten to send him to jail if he does not sign. Then with a deputy sheriff standing there pull out and read the state law section regarding duress and threatening someone into signing a document. And ask the judge to say that again for the deputy sheriff.

ShortJohnSilver
12th August 2013, 11:57 PM
Publico, that is interesting!

My point: the kid is "fruit of the poisoned tree" or whatever you want to call it, if a crime was committed against the boy then his "attacker" should not be able to benefit from the crime.

Cebu_4_2
13th August 2013, 12:10 AM
if a crime was committed against the boy then his "attacker" should not be able to benefit from the crime.

Very good point!

Publico
13th August 2013, 09:57 AM
What the kid should do is file a claim from the crime victims' fund - most states have them.

Publico
13th August 2013, 01:56 PM
Publico, that is interesting!

My point: the kid is "fruit of the poisoned tree" or whatever you want to call it, if a crime was committed against the boy then his "attacker" should not be able to benefit from the crime.

You're wrong young ShortJohnSilver. It's the child who is benefiting from the child support payments.

midnight rambler
13th August 2013, 02:27 PM
It's the child who is benefiting from the child support payments.

Ostensibly. This cunt could blow all that child support on crack with no repercussions.

gunDriller
13th August 2013, 03:26 PM
sounds like that book, "The Summer of 1942".

Cebu_4_2
13th August 2013, 03:45 PM
Ostensibly. This cunt could blow all that child support on crack with no repercussions.

Yes the cunt can spend it all on crack and starve the kid with no problems. Once CPS is involved again the kid becomes a ward of the state and if it lives to be released it will become a useful productive citizen for the state to repeat the process.

ImaCannin
13th August 2013, 07:47 PM
The boy should sue for sole custody of the baby.

Glass
13th August 2013, 09:16 PM
The boy should sue for sole custody of the baby.

yes and then he should go for maintenance and back pay

SWRichmond
14th August 2013, 05:50 AM
I am shocked by the willingness of some here to condone this treatment of males as sperm and cash donors but nothing more. He was a minor incapable of consent. He needs a decent attorney. The feminists are certifiably insane.

Hitch
14th August 2013, 08:15 AM
I am shocked by the willingness of some here to condone this treatment of males as sperm and cash donors but nothing more. He was a minor incapable of consent. He needs a decent attorney. The feminists are certifiably insane.

All you have to do, is switch the genders to see the agenda. If a 15 year old girl was raped by a 34 year old man, and got pregnant, the 'some' here would be the first to grab a rope and string the man up. And justifiable so.

This case is a perfect example of how they want men. Trapped and indebted into a slave system, for any reason they can. A young man his age should be free to conquer his dreams, build his own personal life. Instead, he's turned of age to find himself instantly a monetary slave to be bled from the next 18 years.

If I was him, I'd leave the country and build a life somewhere else, where he can stretch his wings and fly.

It's a sad state when people use to come to America to escape tyranny like this, to be free and build a life, starting with nothing but the clothes on their back. Now, the tables have turned, young men like this one will now have to leave to find that same freedom.

General of Darkness
14th August 2013, 10:49 AM
Some women are just cum buckets. And I agree with Hitcher, how can you Dem it as RAPE then provide recourse to the perpetrator? What an upside down system.