PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the illusion going just a lil' longer

midnight rambler
14th August 2013, 09:27 AM
Until 'the big event'...? Clearly that's what they're doing, what else could it be?

USG debt remains UNCHANGED for 87 straight days despite $98 billion deficit in July, debt still a 'mere' $25M* under legal limit -

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/treasury-ran-98-billion-deficit-july-debt-stayed-exactly-16699396000000

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

*of course $25M is regarded as chump change by the Death Cult money powers and their imps running their state apparatus

gunDriller
14th August 2013, 09:46 AM
i thought you were talking about a different illusion, but, yeah.

Son-of-Liberty
14th August 2013, 09:47 AM
Yeah they are cooking the shit out of their books.

osoab
14th August 2013, 10:09 AM
I thought they were still tapping the retirement funds of fed.gov employees.

mamboni
14th August 2013, 10:27 AM
I thought they were still tapping the retirement funds of fed.gov employees.

That's what the man said.

Horn
14th August 2013, 10:41 AM
I thought no more debt was game over?

mamboni
14th August 2013, 10:48 AM
I thought no more debt was game over?

True, if one maintains honest books. It should be apparent to many at this point that the governments are lying, cooking the books, hiding hot money flows and monetizations, artificially boosting economic indicators and understating inflation. These people have no credibility whatsoever. The entire fiat money scheme is a fraud. Why wouldn't TPTB lie and cheat to stay in power. Facts and figures be just inconveniences to them. COMEX is lying about how much gold they have. The FED is lying about how much it has monetized and how much in reserves it has created and given to the banks. None of it can be trusted. It is all a big corrupt mirage, a web of debt. The only things you can trust today are real tangibles, like physical gold and silver held in hand. Everything else can suddenly vanish like a fart in the wind.

General of Darkness
14th August 2013, 10:51 AM
It reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc

Horn
14th August 2013, 11:01 AM
Everything else can suddenly vanish like a fart in the wind.

A supporting deflationary tactic.

Where's Carl?

mamboni
14th August 2013, 11:04 AM
It reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc

Exactamente, my fine dickstabbing friend! To quote the Arnold: "It's all booolsheet!" When you hold paper dollars you are an unwitting pawn in this totally corrupt and phoney clusterfuck of a monetary/financial system. But there is a way for the common man to fight back and demand real value: buy physical silver and gold, and force TPTB to deliver. Because buying physical is like dickstabbing the FED.

mamboni
14th August 2013, 11:06 AM
A supporting deflationary tactic.

Where's Carl?

"First by inflation, then by deflation....." is how the banksters rob the people.

palani
14th August 2013, 11:13 AM
USG debt remains UNCHANGED for 87 straight days despite $98 billion deficit in July, debt still a 'mere' $25M* under legal limit -
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

In nature when things stop moving for a period you may presume that they are dead.

Maybe Dr Mamboni can fill you in on how the dead may be kept alive by artificial means for a period of time but when life support is removed and feeding tubes blocked the maggots soon take over.

mamboni
14th August 2013, 11:20 AM
In nature when things stop moving for a period you may presume that they are dead.

Maybe Dr Mamboni can fill you in on how the dead may be kept alive by artificial means for a period of time but when life support is removed and feeding tubes blocked the maggots soon take over.

The smell is the give away - the smell of death. And the US financial system and economy really STINK.

Ares
14th August 2013, 11:21 AM

This corpse has been kept alive since the 1970's. There isn't much else that can be done with life support at this time. They're doing a weekend at Bernie's now. The guest haven't realized that Bernie is dead.

Sparky
14th August 2013, 11:35 AM
The "extraordinary measure" of robbing the federal pension reserves will run out in the October time frame. Coupled with the FY14 budget debate and the German elections in September (which largely impacts the whole European crisis which has been simmering on the back burner), the big shit storm will take place this fall. Grab some popcorn and a front row seat, because this time period is the next major hurdle for keeping the illusion going.

midnight rambler
14th August 2013, 11:41 AM
The "extraordinary measure" of robbing the federal pension reserves will run out in the October time frame. Coupled with the FY14 budget debate and the German elections in September (which largely impacts the whole European crisis which has been simmering on the back burner), the big shit storm will take place this fall. Grab some popcorn and a front row seat, because this time period is the next major hurdle for keeping the illusion going.

I was thinking the same thing, pretty much.

Libertarian_Guard
14th August 2013, 12:57 PM
Until 'the big event'...? Clearly that's what they're doing, what else could it be?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/treasury-ran-98-billion-deficit-july-debt-stayed-exactly-16699396000000

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

*of course $25M is regarded as chump change by the Death Cult money powers and their imps running their state apparatus

Tango Uniform