PDA

View Full Version : The Soveriegn Individual is NOT a Citizen

Bigjon
14th August 2013, 11:21 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2012/12/27/guerrilla-radio

http://www.suijurislaw.net/#home

Sui Juris: Lat."Of his own right; possessing full social and civil rights; not under any legal disability, or the power of another, or guardianship. Having capacity to manage one's own affairs; not under legal disability to act for one's self." Blacks Law 6th edition.

Sui Juris Law, The Self Governing, is a group for free Americans who wish to comprehend law, and what has happened to our once glorious country. This group will deal with the foundations of law in America, and explain a great many points of misunderstanding regarding law. Law is something that impacts every individual's life, and for some reason it is not a class taught in every grade of school. All Americans are expected to know and obey the law, while not all are required to speak a second language, yet we see which one has been given priority by those who claim to work for education.

The fundamental goal for this group is to teach individuals the difference between obligations of LAW, and obligations that one takes upon themself of their own voluntary signed consent in various civil adhesion contracts with government, SUBMITTED, via APPLICATION for REGISTRATION.

Everything in my book is up for free in my notes tab, but the book is much more detailed and comprehensive in it's format. I have written, published, and am selling MY book Sui Juris, of my own right and law, holding the copyright for the website and the book in absolute ownership. Individuals who read this book will learn about property, rights, law, The Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, common law, civil law, the difference between statutes and laws, the difference between legal and lawful, the difference between illegal and unlawful, the difference between RIGHTS and privileges.

If I have to do this one individual at a time, I will restore law to America, and the legacy of knowledge our forefathers left us, which has been corrupted by the BAR, the British Accreditation Registry.

These civil adhesion contracts by themselves are not a bad thing. They are excellent for limiting the liability of the irresponsible, it is only when these civil adhesion contracts are portrayed as obligations of law by other ignorant Americans, when they are not obligations of law. People no longer obey the law in this country, they obey what other people who have not investigated the law, tell them the law is. It is the difference between false assumptions with no basis in fact or law known as conventional wisdom, and true knowledge. I hope everyone enjoys this group, please contribute as much to the topic of law as possible.

http://republicsg.info/
Welcome to the Republic Study Guide

The Republic Study Guide is a comprehensive library to study all things Republic in nature.

Jewboo
15th August 2013, 05:52 AM
http://www.suijurislaw.net/images/coverPDF.png

:D Notice at the bottom that this conman COPYRIGHTED his book. What a hypocrite...lol.

palani
15th August 2013, 06:00 AM
"sui juris" = 'I am not insane'

alternative?

'de bene esse' = 'I am not here but don't worry about it'

De non apparentibus et non existntibus eadem est ratio. The reason is the same respecting things which do not appear, and those which do not exist.

govcheetos
22nd September 2013, 11:16 AM
Sovereign. A person, body, or state in which independent and supreme authority is vested.

Sovereign people. The political body, consisting of the entire number of citizens and qualified electors, who in their collective capacity, possess the powers of sovereignty and exercise them through their chosen representatives.

Glass
13th April 2015, 02:19 AM
I know this is an old thread but if you are still here, I think I've seen recent posts. Can you cite the source for your definition? time might not be on our side.

Sovereign. A person, body, or state in which independent and supreme authority is vested.

Sovereign people. The political body, consisting of the entire number of citizens and qualified electors, who in their collective capacity, possess the powers of sovereignty and exercise them through their chosen representatives.

or state

This is often claimed but is never true. The sovereign is the person. The second definition of Sovereign people is potentially true, however I don't believe anyone can act in the right of themselves if they are operating in a group. I guess if the group is 100% unanimous with a course of action then sure. However in that case I don't think it's a people but X number of individual sovereigns.

I have some new material on some of this stuff. I might start another thread. Make it easier for people searching the topic to end up here.

Shami-Amourae
13th April 2015, 04:10 AM
The law isn't what legal shit is written down, it's who has a bigger gun.

palani
13th April 2015, 04:22 AM

What precisely did you think a sov'run was? When they start losing an argument they revert to arms in lieu of an agreeable settlement. That is their nature.

Perhaps a more suitable goal is to be a self-directed meat popsicle?

Glass
13th April 2015, 09:33 PM
It is most acceptable to eliminate your opposition when there is a law that justifies it. That way very little in the way of opposition in the future will occur. A) because you eliminated one so logically there will be less in the future and B) no one will give much thought to your actions because they were legitimate.

Of course the one who suffered didn't think it was legitimate but dead people tell no tales.

Law is an arena of battle. It can be held in a court (an enclosed space) or in a field (on open space) but be in no doubt, a battle is what it is. He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default.

govcheetos
12th June 2015, 08:15 PM
I know this is an old thread but if you are still here, I think I've seen recent posts. Can you cite the source for your definition? time might not be on our side.

Black's Law Dictionary Sixth Edition

Yeah, I know, but I got this one for 3 frns.

https://youtu.be/dOOTKA0aGI0

Something I always seem to return to for my own constitution:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?65797-Carpe-Libertas&highlight=carpe+libertas

PS, change your avatar dude so people don't think you're that crimethink guy.

govcheetos
12th June 2015, 08:20 PM

It's the legal shit written down so they don't have to stand over you all the time with the guns.
--Better not break the law or else!