PDA

View Full Version : Very Extensive List Of SHTF Medicines (Over The Counter & Prescription).... V

Ponce
20th August 2013, 06:01 PM
I got five different types of antibiotics from Canada, by mail, for $125.00.....I don't know the new price, I you want it I'll post it........go to bottom link in the article for complete list.
================================================

If you are prepping for a SHTF scenario, it is very important to store the necessary medicines to treat illness and existing medical conditions. Over the counter medicines are relatively easy to stockpile, but prescription meds are another matter all together. I have already done a post: Fish Antibiotics for Human Use (no prescription required!) which can help you stockpile some of the commonly prescribed antibiotics, but other than that, acquiring other prescription drugs for existing conditions is difficult. Unless you have a sympathetic doctor, the only thing you can really do is to try putting in your prescription a week or two early each time and slowly build up a stockpile this way.

Below is a link to a very extensive list of medicines for SHTF to consider storing for an uncertain future. The list includes both over the counter and prescription medicines, but maybe, almost more importantly, the list also includes the recommended adult dosage for each and every medicine, this could be well worth printing out and storing with your other emergency supplies.

This list of meds is compiled by a doctor; it has been online for some time on various authoritative prepping websites and I am sure it has been reviewed by other medical professionals. That said, I am not a medical professional, so I can’t say for sure if the list is completely accurate. As with everything on K.W.N, please don’t substitute any information or advice, for your own common sense.

Very Extensive List SHTF Medicines (Over The Counter & Prescription)

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/08/very-extensive-list-of-shtf-medicines-over-the-counter-prescription-2485404.html