PDA

View Full Version : OK, ready to have more fun?.......me..... V

Ponce
4th September 2013, 09:49 AM
OK gang need your help with good thoughts and not "Hope the Dr cuts his friking neck".....going back on thersday the 12...... one more time.........you Zionists can pray to your God GADUJA or CADIJA or what ever, for my death.

ArgenteumTelum
4th September 2013, 11:05 AM
Ponce, we're with you on the good thoughts side of things. Hang in there fella and stick with your meds.

chad
4th September 2013, 11:07 AM
before you go, can you open the freezer and do a test run of one of those old frozen diners? i keep waiting for you to do that, this may be my last chance.

EE_
4th September 2013, 11:30 AM
In case you're not going to need all that toilet paper...

http://godshmod.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/toilet-paper-for-jesus.jpg?w=466&h=349

midnight rambler
4th September 2013, 11:35 AM
Be well Ponce.

madfranks
4th September 2013, 11:36 AM
Good luck on your second go round Ponce. Let us know the minute you're out that you're ok!

Glass
4th September 2013, 11:58 AM
I would have thought a stroke and aneasthesia would be a bad mix for a couple months. Is everyone aware of what has happened? All the Docs?

JohnQPublic
4th September 2013, 12:10 PM
Hoping the best for you, Ponce. Even if your voice does not work for a while, you have a voice here.

zap
4th September 2013, 12:17 PM
Good Luck Ponce, let us know when you get home !

Neuro
4th September 2013, 12:25 PM
For gods sake, don't do it Ponce, at least tell the operating doc, what happened to you, he/she would feel awful if you died after the surgery, if they would do the surgery after you disclosed what happened, they can go to hell, but at least inform them and let them make an informed choice...

Ponce
4th September 2013, 03:58 PM
No problem amigos, all this is happening at the same hospital so that everyone knows what is going on with Ponce.... woke up doing great and an hour later felt like hell, sleep for a couple of hours more and felt better and now I am going back to bed, but for my cat.....she knows that something is wrong with me and checks on me like the nurses at the hospital...and my dog? ufffffffffffffffff where is my food, where is my food............as soon as I feel better he is going on a diet.

V