PDA

View Full Version : US Congress Finds ‘Overwhelming’ Public Opposition to Force in Syria

ximmy
6th September 2013, 07:56 PM
WASHINGTON – After three days of non-stop phone calls from hundreds of Colorado constituents opposed to a US military strike on Syria, Rep. Doug Lamborn announced Friday he was “leaning against” a resolution giving US President Barack Obama the authority to take limited action....

“I can tell you 99 percent of the calls coming to my office are against it,” said Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland in a televised interview on MSNBC....

After days of discussions with voters, Rep. Tom Cole, a Republican from Oklahoma, announced late Thursday in a statement on his website (http://cole.house.gov/press-release/cole-opposes-military-intervention-syria) that he would vote against the president’s request, saying the situation in Syria is a civil war that America should not be drawn into....

Upon hearing word about a chemical attack that had killed men, women and children, Republican Rep. Michael Grimm from New York said his initial reaction, as a Marine combat veteran, “was to stand by the Commander in Chief and support immediate, targeted strikes.” Grimm announced Thursday he, too, had changed his mind....

Jooz and Zio supporters want death and they want it now...
Kill them all sayz Feinstein...
http://alethonews.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/senfeinstein.png
Zio news channels continue to feed into Americans minds that war and killing are good and just.

Feinstein said, “There’s no question: What’s coming in is overwhelmingly negative,” she said, according to the Associated Press. “But you see, then, they don’t know what I know. They haven’t heard what I’ve heard.”

http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/us-congress-finds-overwhelming-public-opposition-to-force-in-syria/

vacuum
6th September 2013, 08:28 PM
The stakes are high.

Do nothing and the petrodollar and united states collapses, no more money to run their government and military.

But all the nations of the world, including the population of the US, are against any action. A false flag was tried and didn't work.

The only thing left is a MASSIVE false flag. Basically a nuclear false flag.

Jewboo
6th September 2013, 10:10 PM
Security Council says no including Russia and China. American people says no. American congress will say no. Obama bombs anyway because Zion tells him to.

This therefore means Putin can now bomb anyone he wants.

This therefore means China can now bomb Taiwan or Japan if it wants.

http://www.goldismoney2.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13561&d=1323966927&thumb=1 fuck the UN Security Council. Fuck the people. Fuck Congress. Fuck world opinion. G-d bless Zion!

Twisted Titan
6th September 2013, 10:38 PM
“But you see, then, they don’t know what I know. They haven’t heard what I’ve heard.”

I know that Zionist are obessed with murder and mayhem and I heard they wont stop until a pitchfork is jabbed in their black hearts

Hatha Sunahara
6th September 2013, 10:53 PM
Feinstein said, “There’s no question: What’s coming in is overwhelmingly negative,” she said, according to the Associated Press. “But you see, then, they don’t know what I know. They haven’t heard what I’ve heard.”

Well, why don't you tell us, and see if it changes our minds? Maybe you don't think we'll believe all those lies you profess to believe?

What is overwhelmingly negative is that you think you're the master, and WE are the slaves. That's how you view your relationship with the voters, isn't it? The people of California would be irresponsible if they don't vote you out.

Hatha

jimswift
7th September 2013, 03:08 AM
The people of California would be irresponsible if they don't vote you out.

Cali people are irresponsible for letting this pos go to DC in the first place.

Now that I think of it, most 'voters' are irresponsible if the litmus test is how 'worth a fuck' your representing politician is.

mick silver
7th September 2013, 12:59 PM
did not stop them on the bailout so why in the hell do you think they give a rat ass what anyone has to say to them . all you need to know is there way above us all ........ there thinking anyway