PDA

View Full Version : Beck on Syria - livers and hearts

ImaCannin
7th September 2013, 10:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4bn8BY-yDc

Close your eyes and listen!

Hatha Sunahara
7th September 2013, 12:26 PM
My faith in Glenn Beck just took a major leap. He is sane, rational, and moral. I saw that video a month or two ago, and it bore a stark semblance to another video I saw some 30 years ago from Nicaragua. That video was shot by cameramen in a van of a reporter who had approached some Nicaraguan government soldier in a remote village. The soldier searched him, and had him lie on the ground face down, and shot him in the head. That video was on the MSM. It was not long after that Gen Somoza, the Nicaraguan dictator was deposed. Mostly I think becayse Americans who saw that video saw what Somoza was--a criminal and a murderer. That was when Carter was president. I think Carter lost his stomach for Somoza from watching that video.

The video we see here of the Syrian rebel triggers the disgust of most Americans, except the politicians, who I presume are being handsomely rewarded for approving of this behavior. WTF is wrong with our politicians? Even Glenn Beck is asking this question. I'm sure they could care less what any of us voters think, but it never hurts to tell them how insane and corrupt they are--putting themselves in the same league with that scum in Syria.

Hatha

Twisted Titan
7th September 2013, 12:42 PM
AmericA is being setup for the mother of suckerpunches.

Obama is looking like absolute jackass everyday the boondoogle goes another 24 with breaking story after story.

Russia is going to come out of this looking like a saint and the premier superpower .

mick silver
7th September 2013, 12:55 PM
thats the whole point t t before our new money come out