PDA

View Full Version : U.S. mint is hedging Silver (OMG!)

Large Sarge
10th September 2013, 04:45 PM
ALERT: Secret Silver Hedging By US Mint EXPOSED and HSBC potentially Defaulting on COMEX Silver Deliveries!
Bix Weir
Printer-Friendly Format

Wow! I have been jumping up and down for years that the US Mint is in bed with the silver market riggers and now we finally have PROOF! Mike Maloney & Christian Garcia expose the US Mint as "hedging" their silver flow through entities that are rigging the silver market!! In this case HSBC. This hedging position also coincides with the introduction of SLV which further clouds the mess!!

Now that it was admitted that the US Mint hedges through HSBC the questions can be asked. Like why is the largest silver purchaser in the world trying to control the price of silver when their only mandate is to supply silver Eagles "in quantities sufficient to meet demand"? Is HSBC living up to it's obligations in those hedges when the US Mint is unable to source physical silver at times of high demand?! What good is a silver hedge if you can't call for delivery when you need the metal which apparently the US Mint cannot do? Has HSBC's relationship with the US Mint been replaced by another large silver rigger like JP Morgan or Citibank with their newly aquired $9B silver derivative position?

It is clear the the US Mint is knee deep in with the silver market riggers which flies directly in the face of US Law: 31USC5112(e) which was introduced by Barney Frank way back in 1987 in order to get silver into the hands of the American population. The FACT that the Mint continually runs out of silver inventory even though they are legally obligated to go into the market and outbid any other bidders is a blatant disregard for the law as I wrote here:

The US Mint Must Pay More for Silver...by law!
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/536.cfm

But now we learn that the Mint is buying/hedging COMEX Silver contracts through HSBC when an order is placed to lock in the price but they are still not getting the physical metal when it is needed...thus SUPPRESSING THE REAL FAIR MARKET VALUE OF SILVER!

The US Mint is required by LAW to buy REAL silver for the Silver Eagle Program "in quantities sufficient to meet demand" and should NOT be assisting in the manipulation of the silver price by playing in the futures and options markets.

On top of all that the US Mint has clearly NOT been straight forward with this silver hedging arrangement and it stinks of cover-up.

Stay tuned as this debacle unfolds.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

Large Sarge
10th September 2013, 04:50 PM
mike Maloney interview exposing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1tCtGoqqKo&feature=youtu.be

ximmy
10th September 2013, 04:52 PM
from the few posts I've read about him, isn't Bix Weir a laughing stock?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/images/stocks.jpg

Shami-Amourae
10th September 2013, 04:55 PM
from the few posts I've read about him, isn't Bix Weir a laughing stock?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/images/stocks.jpg

It doesn't matter how much shit he spews. It doesn't matter how wrong he is. He never goes away. He is a cancer to the Precious Metals community.

ximmy
10th September 2013, 04:56 PM
It doesn't matter how much shit he spews. It doesn't matter how wrong he is. He never goes away. He is a cancer to the Precious Metals community.

that's funny... :)

Large Sarge
10th September 2013, 04:59 PM
mike Maloney interview exposing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1tCtGoqqKo&feature=youtu.be

watch the mike Maloney interview, its pretty shocking...

they have no silver, its an admission

chad
10th September 2013, 05:13 PM
oh, ffs, the government doesn't have any silver, but me, some idiot from wi can buy as much as i want from anywhere.

Large Sarge
10th September 2013, 05:15 PM
oh, ffs, the government doesn't have any silver, but me, some idiot from wi can buy as much as i want from anywhere.

remember all the shutdowns of the mint, always for silver, and once in awhile gold also...

well it was what we all suspected... "no silver in the pipeline"

chad
10th September 2013, 05:27 PM
no planchetts in the pipeline is the real story, not "no silver" or "no gold." if you want o buy silver, you can do it in huge amounts all day long. if you want to buy shiny SAEs and GAEs stamped on a planchette, well, there is government beuacracy for you.

Large Sarge
10th September 2013, 05:53 PM
the way I interpret this, is the banks are supplying the silver, as a hedge to the mint, instead of the normal market

Silver Rocket Bitches!
10th September 2013, 07:24 PM
The way I see it, there is a law on the books saying that Silver Eagles come from domestic production in quantities to meet demand. They are not abiding by that law and instead pushing paper around at bottom of the barrel prices while we the people put up with inadequate supply and are ordered to pay premiums due to the mint not being able to keep the demand met. They've already sold over 33 million SAEs including over a million already sold in September. We've already bought more than all of 2012. Demand is not going down any time soon.

Twisted Titan
11th September 2013, 02:19 AM
This is a shining example of why you " buy right and sit tight"

Some of the biggest names in fianace are interlocked in a insecestous relationship and more importantly they could position themselves accordindly prior to putting a buy order for metal.

But they are people out their telling you to buy futures contracts to compete with these guys and you can "make a killing"

Buy your silver
Cash in the barrelhead
Kept in your personal possesion
Wait till roof blows on this mother.