PDA

View Full Version : Andy Hoffman, your wealth will be seized

Large Sarge
11th September 2013, 02:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmfKPtAHDxI#t=395

Large Sarge
11th September 2013, 02:20 PM
this is a good interview, talk about the rothschilds, jeff Nielsen and SGT really hammer the rothschilds...

then Andy Hoffman "I do not really see any Rothschild involvement globally, and hey pass me another bagel"

13:50 minute mark for andy earning his shekels, denying the rothschilds....

Twisted Titan
12th September 2013, 09:45 AM
Im glad im not the only one who saw that tip toe through the matzo balls....

mamboni
12th September 2013, 11:44 AM
this is a good interview, talk about the rothschilds, jeff Nielsen and SGT really hammer the rothschilds...

then Andy Hoffman "I do not really see any Rothschild involvement globally, and hey pass me another bagel"

13:50 minute mark for andy earning his shekels, denying the rothschilds....

I think you're really misjudging Andy here. I don't think he's covering for the Rothschilds. Rather, Andy is what I would call an Agnostic Economist. He eschews any explanation for economic changes that involves a conspiracy without hard evidence. In other words, he probably thinks that it's giving the Rothschilds far too much credit to blame them for what's happening with the dollar, the US economy and gold when simple Keynesian incompetence is more that adequate to explain it.

More importantly, did you catch his explosive speculation, one that I too have wondered about on many occasions. To wit, he asks how do we know that the FED isn't monetizing debt with unreported cash. After all, the government and it's minions have proven to be completely untrustworthy regarding the economy. Why would be expect the FED to be honest about it's dealings?

Large Sarge
12th September 2013, 12:30 PM
I think you're really misjudging Andy here. I don't think he's covering for the Rothschilds. Rather, Andy is what I would call an Agnostic Economist. He eschews any explanation for economic changes that involves a conspiracy without hard evidence. In other words, he probably thinks that it's giving the Rothschilds far too much credit to blame them for what's happening with the dollar, the US economy and gold when simple Keynesian incompetence is more that adequate to explain it.

More importantly, did you catch his explosive speculation, one that I too have wondered about on many occasions. To wit, he asks how do we know that the FED isn't monetizing debt with unreported cash. After all, the government and it's minions have proven to be completely untrustworthy regarding the economy. Why would be expect the FED to be honest about it's dealings?

well, send Andy a copy of the protocols... and if he had talked to "Oliver the mossad agent", as I did, he would have a much baser view on these people, and their motives..

I do think they make mistakes....

there are random events, "black swans",

and of course the fed is monetizing huge amounts of stuff, off the balance sheets...

Will the federal reserve even exist next year? its charter is up, the dollar is dead, Bernanke is leaving town...

General of Darkness
12th September 2013, 01:05 PM
LS, you can hear Hoffman's voice, and I know voices, he's a jew and the jews that talk against other jews is probably under 1 percent. Why do people call them a TRIBE, because that's how they work.

Shami-Amourae
12th September 2013, 01:30 PM
LS, you can hear Hoffman's voice, and I know voices, he's a jew and the jews that talk against other jews is probably under 1 percent. Why do people call them a TRIBE, because that's how they work.

He's the one who tells you to buy Gold/Silver at any price with your "Worthless Paper". Oh and by the way, he's the one SELLING IT for the "Worthless Paper".
http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/facepalm.gif