PDA

View Full Version : China’s Death Row Interviews Before the Execution

Serpo
19th September 2013, 03:38 AM
Sadly, this is not too far off from where we, as a nation, in the USA, are rapidly heading. Remember, Obama wants USA to be more like China. From many articles in the news I have read, some of the things they are executed for are serious, and some of the things are ridiculous. I am glad they are giving a chance to the people to speak about what they did, and to have a final word. However, I still think their punishment is harsh and brutal. What I gained the most from this video is that our lives are fragile. Here we are today…and in a moment’s time, we can be gone, like that. There is a clip of one man going to his death, and he looks back, asking the woman, “Where will I go now? Am I going to heaven?” And my heart sank. Who was there to tell him about Jesus? And, if they would have told him, would he have believed? And who are you, reading this, to think yourselves better than anyone else? You are only here right now reading this because God has allowed you to wake up this morning. Because God has filled your lungs with their breath. Yet, how often do you give thanks and remember the one who has allowed your heart to keep beating? Do you spend more time condemning and hating than you do loving and witnessing? One more thing I think all of us should ponder is something we oftentimes do not ask ourselves. What will people say about us when we are gone? What legacy have we left behind? Will they miss us because we were such an addition to their lives? Or, will they quickly forget us? What have we contributed to the world around us? And most of all, what have we done for the kingdom of Heaven? I will tell you this: not only will you be judged by everything you did, but you will be judged according to all that you did NOT do as well! And, most of all, you will be judged by what is in your heart. Is your heart full of corruption and hatred? Or love and compassion? This might be your last chance to turn to Jesus Christ, and repent…truly repent…for your past life and start living anew. YouTube Information: Every Saturday night in China, millions gather around their televisions to watch Interviews Before Execution, an extraordinary talk show which interviews prisoners on death row. In the weeks, days or even minutes before they are executed, presenter Ding Yu goes into prisons and talks to those condemned to die. Combining clips from the TV show, never-before-seen footage of China’s death row and interviews with a local judge who openly questions the future of the death penalty in China, this video reveals a part of China that is generally hidden from from view.
http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/executionchina.jpg

video seems to be gone now ....from here

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/never-before-seen-footage-chinas-death-row-interviews-before-the-execution-2767898.html

Publico
19th September 2013, 04:09 AM
I, like BHO, think that the U.S. should be more like China when it comes to putting a bullet in the back of the head of a corrupt politician.

Twisted Titan
19th September 2013, 05:00 AM
And charge their family for the spent carteridge.