PDA

View Full Version : total collapse is imminent

Large Sarge
29th September 2013, 05:56 AM
http://networkedblogs.com/PydJj

Large Sarge
29th September 2013, 06:57 AM
Where do you think the bail out money went? Ask yourself why so many corporate heads are building homes overseas? Why did George Bush build a 100,000 acre ranch in Paraguay? Why is NORTHCOM, a combat organization, is engaged in urban riot control training? Why did DHS purchase 2.2 billion rounds of ammunition to go with their 2700 armored personnel carriers? Even the National Weather Service has purchased million of rounds of ammunition. Why are the Russians training on American soil with FEMA in a bilateral agreement signed by Obama? Why are we seeing one disaster drill after another being carried out in this country? Here is a partial list of disaster drills being carried between September 25-November 13th.

Port of Houston Ran Simulation Drill for ‘Dirty Bomb’ Attack Sept. 25

Maine Hosted Secret Multi-Agency Disaster Drill Sept. 25

Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill Set Oct. 17

More Than 1,000 Banks Plan National Cyber-Attack Drill Oct. 16-17, Oct. 23-24

Quantum Dawn’ Is a Cyber-Attack Bank Drill –

Banks Get an “F” in Security

GridEx2 Nov. 13-14

Son-of-Liberty
29th September 2013, 08:40 AM
I am definitely watching the Gridex drill.

mamboni
29th September 2013, 09:02 AM
Imminent = tomorrow or next week or next year or later. Act now and avoid the rush.

Hitch
29th September 2013, 09:39 AM
Imminent = tomorrow or next week or next year or later. Act now and avoid the rush.

Been acting, slowly but surely, but at least making progress.

This is an excellent article, imo. What I like about it, is it's straight to the point, filled with facts that can not be disputed, keeps on topic, and is easy to read/understand.

The only question is when, as pointed out. It can't keep going on forever, however sometimes it seems it can. When the collapse happens, it was by design, and it will catch millions of people off guard.

gunDriller
29th September 2013, 10:36 AM
Where do you think the bail out money went? Ask yourself why so many corporate heads are building homes overseas? Why did George Bush build a 100,000 acre ranch in Paraguay?

the Bushes run a "non-profit" that has bought about 1/3 of the water supply of Paraguay. i believe it's called the Guarani aquifer.

Horn
29th September 2013, 12:37 PM

That's my byline, your lucky to be in that undertaker field you work in.