PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura Calls For "American Revolution" Against The "Corrupt System"

Ares
5th October 2013, 12:04 PM
The irony of Jesse Ventura calling for a new "American Revolution" in a conversation with Brit Piers Morgan is not lost on us but the former Governor of Minnesota asks some awkwardly open questions in this 'colorful' interview. Ventura asked if the government's shut down, "That should mean we shouldn't have to pay any taxes, right?" He called for another American revolution to push back against the "corrupt system" created by Democrats and Republicans in Washington. He told Morgan the two-party system has legalized "bribery" for access, suggesting he's fed up enough to actually run for president in 2016. Ventura called both parties "gangs," and Morgan admitted he had to agree, adding that they're "overpaid, underworked children!" The discussion then veers from Obamacare, Ventura's run for President, and the JFK conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Atcu5_gZPsk

Link to Video--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Atcu5_gZPsk

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-05/jesse-ventura-calls-american-revolution-against-corrupt-system

madfranks
5th October 2013, 12:35 PM
I would love to see Ventura run in 2016. Ron Paul did well, but he wasn't as blatantly anti-establishment as Ventura is. He could attract a lot of people.

Ares
5th October 2013, 12:37 PM
I would love to see Ventura run in 2016. Ron Paul did well, but he wasn't as blatantly anti-establishment as Ventura is. He could attract a lot of people.

Here's hoping.. Ron Paul is brilliant there's no doubt about it. But Jesse is a better speaker and is able to convey his thoughts into words that are more easily understandable by the general population.

gunDriller
5th October 2013, 12:45 PM
Here's hoping.. Ron Paul is brilliant there's no doubt about it. But Jesse is a better speaker and is able to convey his thoughts into words that are more easily understandable by the general population.

>> "anti-establishment as Ventura is"

if he really is anti-establishment, he will tell some truths about IsraHell.

i met a Rand Paul insider at the North County Y, who insists that Rand is as independent as Ron Paul.

but i won't be holding my breath.

midnight rambler
5th October 2013, 01:06 PM
The one party with two wings (the Inner Party the Outer Party) have erected huge obstacles which impede independent candidates for the POTUS Sweepstakes in getting on the ballot in all 50 states, especially after Perot.

Hitch
5th October 2013, 06:32 PM

If Jesse gets a chance in the debates, he will clean house. He is bar none, the best debater/speaker that we've seen in a long time. I love how he said he never prepares a speech, when asked why? He says if you speak the truth, you don't need to prepare beforehand (something like that).

Would love to see him run in 2016, gets my blood pumping hoping it happens.

gunDriller
6th October 2013, 09:58 AM
If Jesse gets a chance in the debates, he will clean house. He is bar none, the best debater/speaker that we've seen in a long time. I love how he said he never prepares a speech, when asked why? He says if you speak the truth, you don't need to prepare beforehand (something like that).

Would love to see him run in 2016, gets my blood pumping hoping it happens.

i wouldn't be surprised if one of the Duck Dynasty guys runs for office.

if they campaigned on a platform of re-opening the 9-11 investigation, that would give me the incentive to register to vote.

midnight rambler
6th October 2013, 10:19 AM
if...that would give me the incentive to register to vote*.

You would swear under the pains and penalties of perjury that you're a practicing Communist**??

*your single vote doesn't mean jackshit, what matters is getting the rubes to show up and voting for your guy

**U.S. citizen = practicing Communist

Jewboo
6th October 2013, 10:36 AM
http://rosscalloway.com/wp-content/uploads/jesse-ventura.jpg
in this corner..............Mr. President

:rolleyes: