PDA

View Full Version : MCX Now - Get paid interest on your bitcoins and other crypto currencies.

Son-of-Liberty
6th October 2013, 12:31 PM
I have been very busy lately and have neglected keeping up on all the crypto currency stuff.

Had some free time and checked in on one of my trading accounts at MCX now.

Turns out I am getting paid interest just for having a balance and the rate is pretty good.

The estimated rate I am receiving for Bitcoin currently is: Est. annual interest rate: 6.13475227%

For Worldcoin it is: Est. annual interest rate: 6.77618531%

The fees are generated from 25% of trading commissions and are dependent on the volume of commissions generated for each coin so coins that are traded very little generate lower interest rates.

Litecoin is only :Est. annual interest rate: 0.38781501%

I have checked and I am receiving small interest payments every 6 hours.

6% interest on an appreciating asset is pretty damn good these days and you can withdraw your balance any time you want, it is not a scheme where you lock your investment in.

https://mcxnow.com/features.html#0.1_interest

Ares
9th October 2013, 10:11 AM
Thanks for advertising that.

They're offering over 14% interest in Bitcoins alone. Holy shit!!

Est. annual interest rate: 14.8496977%

When I get home I'm going to deposit a couple there.

Son-of-Liberty
10th October 2013, 07:08 AM
It fluctuates a lot with the volume of trading on the exchange.

Back down to 7.28% now.

I saw it as high as 22% a day or two ago.

madfranks
10th October 2013, 07:26 AM
In exchange for this interest, you're allowing a third party to loan out your BTC to other people, right? So while your money is there it's not really yours, is it?

Ares
10th October 2013, 08:25 AM
In exchange for this interest, you're allowing a third party to loan out your BTC to other people, right? So while your money is there it's not really yours, is it?

No it's an incentive. They take 25% of the transfer fee's and break it up and distribute it amongst the users who are holding a positive balance. You get more or less depending on trade volume.

gunDriller
11th October 2013, 02:43 PM
it's sounding better & better.

when DPR gets out of jail, if he is able to access his Bitcoins, that's a potent advertisement for Bitcoin.

how involved were Israeli programmers in the creation of Bitcoin ?

Ares
11th October 2013, 07:10 PM
it's sounding better & better.

when DPR gets out of jail, if he is able to access his Bitcoins, that's a potent advertisement for Bitcoin.

how involved were Israeli programmers in the creation of Bitcoin ?

As far as I know, none to very little. But again it's open source and anyone can modify the code. BUT it has to go through approval of the Bitcoin foundation to make sure that it's in line with Bitcoin's ideology and purpose.

Son-of-Liberty
5th November 2013, 01:38 PM
Just a cautionary warning.

I have temporarily removed most of the funds I had on MCX back to my own wallets.

The creator or MXCnow recently released 45k feeshares and has so far been paid over 11000 BTC for them. You do the math.

If ever he would be tempted to run off with the money or just stop maintaining the site now would be the time.

Trading on the shares resumes tomorrow I think. I am going to wait a week or two after trading resumes before bringing funds back in.

I still have some funds for trading and actually bought a few FEEshares myself so I don't feel certain he will bolt with the funds but recommend being cautious.

Son-of-Liberty
25th November 2013, 11:15 PM
This site is a scam sorry I promoted it. See the other thread.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?74273-Scam-Alert!-MCXnow&p=675619#post675619

ximmy
26th November 2013, 12:37 AM
Don't get Zapped by the other guys... Stick with Bit-O-Zimmy's electronic mediums of exchange. The Safe Bit!

New coins daily!

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5727&d=1385453695