PDA

View Full Version : A friend mine works in a state prison and she told me...

midnight rambler
12th October 2013, 04:05 PM
Those cameras with the dark bubbles which are mounted high on the walls or on the ceilings have such good resolution they can zoom in and see if your freckles have freckles. And get this, the prison administration hires lip readers to zoom in* on EVERYONE (including staff) and read their lips.

*these cameras are so good on zoom/resolution that there is NO WHERE in the prison yards that cannot be focused on someone for the lip readers, the only way to defeat the lip readers is to cover one's mouth when speaking

midnight rambler
12th October 2013, 04:50 PM
She also told me this later in that conversation: "There's a helicopter pad on the far side of the parking lot which is the size of a Walmart parking lot. The helicopter pad has to be well over the length of a football field from the camera. I walk by the video monitor for that camera every day and like all the other cameras it's also in color. This one day the camera was zoomed in on the helicopter canopy and I could see the bugs on the windscreen including all the colors of the bugs better than someone actually sitting in the front seat of the helicopter. It's scary how well those cameras work. I'm able to determine the angle of that camera in the parking lot but it's so small I cannot spot it when I'm walking in the parking lot."

7th trump
12th October 2013, 07:12 PM
I knew someone who installed camera's on the I74 bridge crossing the Mississippi River and various places around the Rock Island Arsenal as a joint operation test for the four local city police departments. He said from the camera mounted on the bridge he could read the wording on steel beams being erected two miles away as if he was standing next to it.