PDA

View Full Version : Mexico bans GMO corn effective immediately

Large Sarge
18th October 2013, 12:02 PM
http://libertycrier.com/mexico-bans-gmo-corn-effective-immediately/

ximmy
18th October 2013, 01:34 PM
TPTB feel the US has too many white people. The GMO must continue as a soft kill agenda

palani
18th October 2013, 02:20 PM
Reminds me when NAFTA started. The Mexicans required corn shipped into their country from the U.S. to be stained green so that it would only be allowed in animal feed. Pretty soon green tacos started appearing.

If this is true expect corn exports to come to a grinding halt. The U.S. price of non-gmo corn and organic corn are most likely the same ... at around $15 a bushel the price is twice the market rate for bin run corn.

gunDriller
18th October 2013, 02:20 PM
i found this list of acronyms -

http://www.acronymattic.com/GMO.html

Glenn Miller Orchestra, among 50+ others.

Hatha Sunahara
18th October 2013, 07:03 PM
It's about time they banned GMO corn. Monsanto will try to tie them up in legal knots--or have the opponents assasinated, and get rid of this ban. Corn is the biggest staple food in Mexico. Monsanto wants to make all the farmers in the world pay them royalties for growing their food. That's like having the US government pay interest to banks for borrowing money that the government could create itself. I have to give the Mexican politicians credit for having more brains than our own politicians do--or for maybe being less corrupt (hah!)--but that's not likely.

Hatha

horseshoe3
19th October 2013, 10:33 AM
TPTB feel the US has too many white people. The GMO must continue as a soft kill agenda

Maybe so, but from my observations, it appears that US minorities eat a lot more junk food than US whites.

ShortJohnSilver
19th October 2013, 10:40 AM
I think the idea behind GMO is slow-kill. You eat this stuff and you still live for 40 years of adulthood, but then you die off quicker and faster.

Meanwhile the Social Security taxes get paid into the system, but you die after collecting only a few years, if that. Remember that SS was put together with retirement age at 65, but about 40% of those who made it to age 21, would live to be 65 and collect anything at all. Even the SS themselves admit this: http://www.ssa.gov/history/lifeexpect.html

Big Pharma and the insurance companies take you for everything you saved during the last 5 years of your life; and you don't end up passing anything along to your kids (no inter-generational wealth transfer) so it is now easy to have them become debt slaves. And the cycle repeats.

gunDriller
19th October 2013, 02:15 PM
It's about time they banned GMO corn. Monsanto will try to tie them up in legal knots--or have the opponents assasinated, and get rid of this ban. Corn is the biggest staple food in Mexico. Monsanto wants to make all the farmers in the world pay them royalties for growing their food. That's like having the US government pay interest to banks for borrowing money that the government could create itself. I have to give the Mexican politicians credit for having more brains than our own politicians do--or for maybe being less corrupt (hah!)--but that's not likely.

Hatha

this is very good news.

it will help Mexican farmers growing old fashioned corn.

and slow the flood north across the border.

Win-Win.

+ a kick in the nuts for Monsanto.

Win-Win-Win.