PDA

View Full Version : Truckie cuts off driver to save them from crashing...

ximmy
18th October 2013, 08:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgC92v3Mwtw

some viewers comments:

I would have floored it and given the truck driver the one finger as I passed him and crashed head on into that over turned car. :(

"You know this driver was like...WTF you asshole..learn how to...ohhh thank you."

"HEY, YOU ASSHO... oh."

"I've been guilty of yelling at a car only to find out he was helping me out. Great job Mr truck driver, we salute you."

Ponce
19th October 2013, 08:08 AM
Long ago I saw the same thing, but in the water, there was a swimmer that was a little bit to far from the shore and a speed boat was going to hit him, the driver didn't see him, so this other speed boat piloted this car at the swimmer...the other boat thought that this boat intende in hitting him so he veeared away from his intende route and by doing this missing the swimmer and then the other boat at the last minute drove away from the swimmer.

V

ximmy
21st October 2013, 04:41 PM
Long ago I saw the same thing, but in the water, there was a swimmer that was a little bit to far from the shore and a speed boat was going to hit him, the driver didn't see him, so this other speed boat piloted this car at the swimmer...the other boat thought that this boat intende in hitting him so he veeared away from his intende route and by doing this missing the swimmer and then the other boat at the last minute drove away from the swimmer.

V

wow... the boat that was cut off was probably cussing the other out too... "no good deed goes unpunished"