PDA

View Full Version : Froggy beaners establish beachhead at *respectable* fast food joint

midnight rambler
6th November 2013, 11:53 AM
I realize the following won't come as a surprise to anyone here, however I must relate a recent incident at a **** **** fast food restaurant. This FF place generally tries to position itself as 'above average' and 'respectable' as FF joints go - a LOT of money is spent maintaining this image for the company. The only reason I was there was due to a service call, I just don't eat at FF joints. Anyhoo, this FF place is located in a mostly predominate WHITE middle class area (and some distance from the beaner parts of town) yet 90% of the crew is composed of beaners with ESL (English as a second language) for the ones who DO speak (some/broken) English. The help in the kitchen does not generally speak English. If I were to tell you the name of the chain it would raise an eyebrow or two. So I'm in there trying to determine the problem they're having (in this case it's a callback on a previously addressed problem). I ask the asst. manager, "Are you SURE this is still a problem?" She didn't know for sure herself so she begins a conversation IN SPANISH with her #1 monkey who I've already been speaking with and his English is fine. This conversation IN SPANISH lasts for about two minutes, ALL (AFAIK) of it being info I need to be apprised of yet they have absolute disregard for including me in their *private* conversation. I can feel the utter contempt for whitey - most of you have no idea how extreme it can be in these 'enclaves' run by messkins (I call 'em beaner beachheads). So I call the GC who dispatched me and he said to me, "Now you know what I have to deal with on a daily basis."

Just had to vent, I was quite stunned by the extent of the utter contempt of whitey, especially considering the setting.

Serpo
6th November 2013, 12:03 PM
Anyone can be racist because it makes people feel superior to someone else when in fact the act of being racist lowers a person to below that of the target every time.

midnight rambler
6th November 2013, 12:15 PM
It was totally uncalled for, VERY unprofessional, and a great big FUCK YOU VERY MUCH message to whitey.

General of Darkness
6th November 2013, 12:20 PM
It was totally uncalled for, VERY unprofessional, and a great big FUCK YOU VERY MUCH message to whitey.

So what was the problem? I might be slow so talk to me like you would a child or dog.

mamboni
6th November 2013, 12:26 PM
So what was the problem? I might be slow so talk to me like you would a child or dog.

They .....received.......... complaints............ about .............the ............refried........... beans. Customers ..........were ....getting......... painful....... gas .......... and ........one.......... customer........ exploded.......... while....... lighting ......... a .........cigar.

ximmy
6th November 2013, 12:38 PM
OP Needs to see movie, A day without a Mexican...

Serpo
6th November 2013, 12:59 PM
They .....received.......... complaints............ about .............the ............refried........... beans. Customers ..........were ....getting......... painful....... gas .......... and ........one.......... customer........ exploded.......... while....... lighting ......... a .........cigar.
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4654998388148700&pid=15.1&H=128&W=160 (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/061/e/7/Explosion_by_DjabyTown.png)

zap
6th November 2013, 01:08 PM
So you should have told them Hey speak English.

ximmy
6th November 2013, 01:21 PM
So you should have told them Hey speak English.

Yes, or if you are Asian you could have said, "Hey speak Ringrish"

madfranks
6th November 2013, 01:28 PM
I must relate a recent incident at a **** **** fast food restaurant. This FF place generally tries to position itself as 'above average' and 'respectable' as FF joints go - a LOT of money is spent maintaining this image for the company. The only reason I was there was due to a service call, I just don't eat at FF joints. Anyhoo, this FF place is located in a mostly predominate WHITE middle class area

**** **** = Five Guys?

Am I right?

EE_
6th November 2013, 02:13 PM
**** **** = five guys?

Am i right?

**** **** = taco bell?

midnight rambler
6th November 2013, 02:35 PM
**** **** = Five Guys?

Am I right?

I cannot confirm nor deny. If that's what you want to believe then have it however be advised I intentionally added/deleted asterisks to conceal the name since I don't want my friend to catch any heat.

midnight rambler
6th November 2013, 02:36 PM
**** **** = taco bell?

Taco Bell is trying to be 'above the fray'...?? Come on, you expect Taco Belch to foster beaners.

General of Darkness
6th November 2013, 03:18 PM
Taco Bell is trying to be 'above the fray'...?? Come on, you expect Taco Belch to foster beaners.

HMMMMMMMM Tacos.

http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2011/6/10/11/enhanced-buzz-32326-1307718075-5.jpg

Ponce
6th November 2013, 03:29 PM
ximmy? si-fi movies are hard to come by.......General? forget the taco, I'd rather eat her.

V

midnight rambler
6th November 2013, 03:35 PM
HMMMMMMMM Tacos.

http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2011/6/10/11/enhanced-buzz-32326-1307718075-5.jpg

Mmmm...PINK tacos...

Terry853
6th November 2013, 03:36 PM
If true and I have no doubt it is....that is a scary statement..

Terry853
6th November 2013, 03:44 PM
If true and I have no doubt it is....that is a scary statement..
Shit can't get it to do what I want..f---king computers. This is in response to the OP..actual disrespect for whites like that means an interesting near future..

midnight rambler
6th November 2013, 03:47 PM
Shit can't get it to do what I want..f---king computers. This is in response to the OP..actual disrespect for whites like that means an interesting near future..

It's been all over the joosmedia lately that the illegals are intending to become more belligerent, why wouldn't the 'legal' ones follow suit and adapt the same attitude?

I'm thinking that there were a number of illegals in that FF establishment since they weren't that old and they couldn't speak English.