PDA

View Full Version : The Shitcoin Tracking Thread

madfranks
9th November 2013, 01:23 PM
Lol, someone went and did it...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307419.0

I'm so tired of seeing so many CrapCoins pop up everyday and nobody at least admits their coin is total dogshit. So I'm Launching a new coin in hopes this will jump the CrapCoin Shark: SHT.

It's a real pump and dump currency.

It's value floats on the world crypto markets.

Really though, you can mine it, solo or as a contributor to cesspool mining.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1366-shitcoin-sht-information/

Ares
9th November 2013, 01:59 PM
Lol, someone went and did it...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307419.0

I'm so tired of seeing so many CrapCoins pop up everyday and nobody at least admits their coin is total dogshit. So I'm Launching a new coin in hopes this will jump the CrapCoin Shark: SHT.

It's a real pump and dump currency.

It's value floats on the world crypto markets.

Really though, you can mine it, solo or as a contributor to cesspool mining.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1366-shitcoin-sht-information/

You've gotta love the humor of the crypto currency developers. LOL

http://i.imgur.com/jOVUUOz.jpg
100 TRILLION!!! Mhuwahahahhahahaa!!!

No Premine.

No instamine.

500,000,000 per block reward, halving every 2000 blocks (every 1.2 days). <<<-------------- 500,000,000 Block reward? LMAO HA HA HA Who the hell would mine this?

Blink
10th November 2013, 08:21 AM
Yah gotta admit, whether or not some crypto currency does rise to the top, that the amount of new crypto's is really diluting the point of the whole matter. New crypto currencies are popping up like daisies these days and people are now becoming even more confused on what the fuck is going on. How does one put faith (or fiat) into something that may or may not be here tomorrow. How does one know which one is "the one"? I'm reluctant to explore this avenue yet as an investment due to these issues (besides my belief that this is a central bank setup). I'm not looking for a battle, but, some direction on where this might be heading if it does come about. The price is all over the place, rising and dropping like waves in an ocean (not very stable for a currency concept more like speculative investing). Now that government is seriously looking at it (not that they haven't been for awhile now). Will that mean that they will take over (I know, I know, its untouchable) or just create a new one, circumventing BTC and others as the leading crypto? Btw, why should "money" be so hard to understand unless your either a financial wiz or an IT guru? Labor/product = money (wealth), pretty easy, so why is the creation of currency so involved and confusing to J6P? Things that make me go hmmmmm........

Horn
10th November 2013, 09:02 AM
I'm not looking for a battle, but, some direction on where this might be heading if it does come about. The price is all over the place, rising and dropping like waves in an ocean (not very stable for a currency concept more like speculative investing).

Nowhere, each and all of them are designed to self defeat and deflate growth before gaining enough popularity or commonality.

Money's key feature is that it is accepted by the many.

Maybe they'll have a different design in the future that is lighter weight and lasts longer, but the notion of trading something that is exclusively finite from the get go, has a far too predictable demise or be scaled too far in the future for humans to even be bothered with.

Its finite predictability is what makes its existence so unpredictable and impossible to maintain any semblance of stability when popular.

You could say gold will grow by 3% next year, but you never really know do you?

That's the driver towards commonality, that maybe you the common man will find some...

Son-of-Liberty
11th November 2013, 12:08 PM
so....... apparently shitoin is being traded at Cryptsy.

Son-of-Liberty
11th November 2013, 12:13 PM
Yah gotta admit, whether or not some crypto currency does rise to the top, that the amount of new crypto's is really diluting the point of the whole matter. New crypto currencies are popping up like daisies these days and people are now becoming even more confused on what the fuck is going on. How does one put faith (or fiat) into something that may or may not be here tomorrow. How does one know which one is "the one"? I'm reluctant to explore this avenue yet as an investment due to these issues (besides my belief that this is a central bank setup). I'm not looking for a battle, but, some direction on where this might be heading if it does come about. The price is all over the place, rising and dropping like waves in an ocean (not very stable for a currency concept more like speculative investing). Now that government is seriously looking at it (not that they haven't been for awhile now). Will that mean that they will take over (I know, I know, its untouchable) or just create a new one, circumventing BTC and others as the leading crypto? Btw, why should "money" be so hard to understand unless your either a financial wiz or an IT guru? Labor/product = money (wealth), pretty easy, so why is the creation of currency so involved and confusing to J6P? Things that make me go hmmmmm........

All these new coins popping up is good in the long run.

The ones that distinguish themselves will last and become valuable, the ones that don't will either die completely or get lost in the crowd.

This is the free market money at work. We the people decide what we are willing to accept and value, not inbred psychopaths intent on ruling the world.