PDA

View Full Version : GSUS Worldcoin Promotion.

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 10:39 AM
One thing that finally got me over my skepticism of Bitcoin was when I actually downloaded the client and started using it.

These days however the BTC client takes days to download, and hogs many GB of Hard drive space and seems sort of clunky to me.

So to Help promote crypto currency to those of you still stuck in the stone age I am offering 50 WDC free to the first 10 long time GSUS members that go to http://worldcoinfoundation.org/ and download the WDC client. WIndows, Mac, and Linux versions are available.

You have to download it, install it and then wait for it to sync with the network. Syncing should take 5-6 hours.

Once that is done post your WDC address here in the thread and I will send you 50 WDC to play with. I also have some other goodies but will talk about that later.

This offer is open first to members that have been at GSUS 6 months or more and have over 100 posts. If after a few days I don't have 10 takers I will open it up to anyone else on the forum.

I may decide to extend the offer but it is at my discretion.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help trouble shooting.

chad
10th November 2013, 10:49 AM
okay, i downloaded it, now what?

Wdq6zDw6Sv1ChoxAL6Uu16WcPeGkqLAeFZ

Horn
10th November 2013, 10:53 AM
okay, i downloaded it, now what?

Wdq6zDw6Sv1ChoxAL6Uu16WcPeGkqLAeFZ

Sell all of your precious metals for dollars, and put those in there.

Bernanke says thanks.

chad
10th November 2013, 10:54 AM
headed out to duck hunt. will check back in later liberty.

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 10:55 AM
Is it synced?

Cebu_4_2
10th November 2013, 12:01 PM
<- awaiting

chad
10th November 2013, 12:27 PM
it say out of synch. looked for options to synch, but i don't see anything. eh?

madfranks
10th November 2013, 12:40 PM
I've never given WDC a chance, but I can't turn down free coins!

Wk7yFRo5nXvGUSfQX6Fmo8sarurnL8VXo1

Thanks!

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 01:49 PM
it say out of synch. looked for options to synch, but i don't see anything. eh?

On your client in the bottom right hand corner there should either be two arrows making a small circle if your client is syncing. It does it automatically. If you hover your mouse over this a little window with your progress should appear. When you are fully synced there will be a green check mark instead.

Also next to this are a few little bars showing how many connections to the network you have.

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 01:51 PM
I've never given WDC a chance, but I can't turn down free coins!

Wk7yFRo5nXvGUSfQX6Fmo8sarurnL8VXo1

Thanks!

You are ready to receive the coins?

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 01:52 PM
Sell all of your precious metals for dollars, and put those in there.

Bernanke says thanks.

Come on horn you going to try it out?

Horn
10th November 2013, 02:07 PM
Come on horn you going to try it out?

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?73919-Death-to-all-E-coins

madfranks
10th November 2013, 02:10 PM
You are ready to receive the coins?

My wallet is ready. :)

Libertytree
10th November 2013, 03:31 PM
This is probably a stupid question but.....what do ya do with'em when ya have'em? I've wondered about this with all of the crypto's.

Horn
10th November 2013, 04:09 PM
This is probably a stupid question but.....what do ya do with'em when ya have'em? I've wondered about this with all of the crypto's.

Fondle it like you do your Silver,

pull it out at parties and tell everyone how Constitutional it is.

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 04:18 PM
My wallet is ready. :)

Sent

madfranks
10th November 2013, 04:19 PM

Buy/sell/trade goods and services outside of the control and monitoring of the fed gov.

Horn
10th November 2013, 04:27 PM
Buy/sell/trade goods and services outside of the control and monitoring of the fed gov.

Ladybytes awaits, she will cash it in for silver body glitter.

Warning: graphic skinny tart.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpsy75_ladybytes-tells-us-about-bitcoin_tech

Hitch
10th November 2013, 04:30 PM
This actually seems pretty neat. I downloaded the wallet and it's synching right now.

Horn
10th November 2013, 04:32 PM
This actually seems pretty neat. I downloaded the wallet and it's synching right now.

Judas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_I87e7wslk

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 04:32 PM

Well their primary use right now is as a store of wealth or a way to transfer value freely anywhere on the globe.

50 WDC is only about $1.60 of value right now but I can easily send it to anyone taking me up on the offer and I pay no transaction fee and it is almost instantaneous. Madfranks payment was fully confirmed in under a minute. WDC is blazing fast.

Think of it as way to work around the banks high user fees and potential future capitol controls. I would never pay $10+ to a bank to wire $1.60.

Once crypto's become more mainstream you will be able to to purchase things with them but that could take awhile.

WDC is fast enough to be processed at real storefronts. BTC is slow and to be used for regular purchases like a cup of coffee or something would require a middleman to process transactions.

Hitch
10th November 2013, 04:36 PM
Judas

Worldcoins has more of a jingle to it, than bitcoins. Worldcoins sounds modern, sophisticated, we are all in this world together.

Horn
10th November 2013, 04:38 PM
Worldcoins has more of a jingle to it, than bitcoins. Worldcoins sounds modern, sophisticated, we are all in this world together.

Another victim of diversityfying.

The world is gone, silver knights march on.

Hitch
10th November 2013, 04:55 PM
how do we find out what our address is?

madfranks
10th November 2013, 04:57 PM
Sent

Got them! Thanks! :)

chad
10th November 2013, 04:58 PM
On your client in the bottom right hand corner there should either be two arrows making a small circle if your client is syncing. It does it automatically. If you hover your mouse over this a little window with your progress should appear. When you are fully synced there will be a green check mark instead.

Also next to this are a few little bars showing how many connections to the network you have.

i have a mining icon and two boxes with a red x on them. nothing i do syncs it. this is the problem with virtual currencies, average people are not linux nerds.

Hitch
10th November 2013, 05:05 PM
i have a mining icon and two boxes with a red x on them. nothing i do syncs it. this is the problem with virtual currencies, average people are not linux nerds.

Mine has a green bar on the left bottom and says synching. Only 600,000 more blocks to go...this is not a fast process!

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 05:07 PM
how do we find out what our address is?

On your client click the receive coins tab. You should see your address. Copy and pasting it is the safest way to use the address. After pasting it I usually visually verify the first and last three digits of the wallet address if those are correct everything in between should also be right.

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 05:08 PM
Mine has a green bar on the left bottom and says synching. Only 600,000 more blocks to go...this is not a fast process!

Downloading the blockchain is a big pain but once you have it it is easy to keep it updated.

Hitch
10th November 2013, 05:11 PM
On your client click the receive coins tab. You should see your address. Copy and pasting it is the safest way to use the address. After pasting it I usually visually verify the first and last three digits of the wallet address if those are correct everything in between should also be right.

Found it! Thanks, Son of Liberty.

WjgdSGgDDWaRsi2pNaji2FPNr8M5XkLH8e

I've got to admit, this is pretty cool.

MNeagle
10th November 2013, 05:12 PM
Is it wise to publicly post the wallet addy?

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 05:14 PM

Sorry I am not familiar with the linux client. I only have windows and Mac. If you go to the link you can join chat someone should be able to help you I am Thorgrim on the #worldcoin chat.

http://worldcoinfoundation.org/contact

Ares
10th November 2013, 05:15 PM

Yep that address is just the hash of the public key. The wallet consist of a public and private key. So giving out the address is fine and is the way the crypto currencies are intended to be used.

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 05:18 PM

Not if you are trying to be 100% anonymous. There are ways to "wash" your coins and send them to a new address that is not linked to the original.

For a giveaway like this it doesn't matter that much.

If we are talking mucho $$ then yeah.

chad
10th November 2013, 05:26 PM
so how do i fix the non syncing issue? any ideas?

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 05:27 PM

I know for the windows client I had to tell windows firewall to allow the program access to the internet. Is linux similar?

Son-of-Liberty
10th November 2013, 05:30 PM
Chad sent you PM

chad
11th November 2013, 04:36 AM
liberty, got them in my online account you had me set up. thanks! now what do i do with them? :D

Ares
11th November 2013, 05:42 AM
liberty, got them in my online account you had me set up. thanks! now what do i do with them? :D

Trade em, sell them, hold on to them. lol About what the rest of us do with crypto currencies. :)

EE_
11th November 2013, 06:06 AM

Tell everyone you know they're invincible!, a sure thing!, the government can't touch them ever!, and they are the currency of the future!...and then dump them on the unsuspecting rubes.
Then count your profits. :D

chad
11th November 2013, 06:23 AM
where do you trade them?

Ares
11th November 2013, 06:26 AM
where do you trade them?

I know mcxnow.com trades worldcoins. as does crypsy.com I also think coinex.com also allows you to trade worldcoins.

Hitch
11th November 2013, 06:33 AM
OK this is frustrating. Mine ran for hours synching up, and finally did. Now it says out of synch again.

Horn
11th November 2013, 06:43 AM
OK this is frustrating. Mine ran for hours synching up, and finally did. Now it says out of synch again.

It only does that when its uploading your online banking password to the NSA.

Just apply your extrasensory transmutant ability to it, should fix it up.

sirgonzo420
11th November 2013, 06:44 AM
WhKkvJi8VQ7ugix2BNZayXFcgvy5pqBCvw

Thanks, this is a new coin to me.

Hitch
11th November 2013, 06:52 AM
It only does that when its uploading your online banking password to the NSA.

Just apply your extrasensory transmutant ability to it, should fix it up.

Hmm, it's working now. You wouldn't be trying to cheat captain ron, would you swab?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlFXddu3HJ0

chad
11th November 2013, 06:55 AM
again, not trying to be an ass, but the main purpose of all of these coins seems to be just buying and trading them coin themselves- speculation. can i use it to actually buy anything besides other coins? not that i will, just curious. i don't see the point of them if it's just another speculation front.

sirgonzo420
11th November 2013, 07:06 AM
again, not trying to be an ass, but the main purpose of all of these coins seems to be just buying and trading them coin themselves- speculation. can i use it to actually buy anything besides other coins? not that i will, just curious. i don't see the point of them if it's just another speculation front.

You can turn BTC into Gold/Silver at AmagiMetals.com (http://amagimetals.com?acc=735b90b4568125ed6c3f678819b6e0 58).

Bitcoin is the premier crypto-currency, so one could convert *insert coin name here* to bitcoin, and then use bitcoin like internet gold.

Bitcoin has value, and savvy internet folk recognize that.

People are willing to sell an ounce of gold for less than 4 bitcoins.

chad
11th November 2013, 07:07 AM
You can turn BTC into Gold/Silver at AmagiMetals.com (http://amagimetals.com?acc=735b90b4568125ed6c3f678819b6e0 58).

Bitcoin is the premier crypto-currency, so one could convert *insert coin name here* to bitcoin, and then use bitcoin like internet gold.

okay, didn't you could convert this to BTC. i don't know, still not sold, but liberty is making me think about it at least.

Horn
11th November 2013, 07:12 AM

Converting it to Gold and Silver should be considered destroying the popular E-coins.

What kind of self defeatist attitude is this? That's Custer's site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU4ofrPQ1gQ

Chad quit being an ass, and accept your gift of nothing and watch it grow into a larger gift of nothing.

sirgonzo420
11th November 2013, 07:20 AM
Gold/silver can be seen as physical bitcoins.

Bitcoins can be seen as virtual gold/silver.

They are not conflicting; they are complimentary.

Horn
11th November 2013, 07:40 AM
Gold/silver can be seen as physical bitcoins.

Bitcoins can be seen as virtual gold/silver.

They are not conflicting; they are complimentary.

Hell even today we've learned miners can greedily destroy the entire market by producing nothing in duplicates.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24818975

Not to mention the multi-gigabit blockchain laundry list that is attached to each Bitcoin client. Forcing it back to the top of the pyramid.

WRONG! the two are so different they cannot and will not peacefully coexist.

E-coins are the complete anti to Gold and Silver. As evidenced by their destruction of the market.

Now take your effervescent floaty bits of nothing and march to another forum!

I've had enough of the traitorous lies, neglectfulness, and unfaithfulness.

There is no virtual silver and gold, there's only the real deal.

Virtual Gold, what a stupid fuckin notion to begin with.

I'm incredibly disappointed in each and everyone of you members for even entertaining the thought.

Ares
11th November 2013, 08:04 AM
Hell even today we've learned miners can greedily destroy the entire market by producing nothing in duplicates.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24818975

Not to mention the multi-gigabit blockchain laundry list that is attached to each Bitcoin client. Forcing it back to the top of the pyramid.

WRONG! the two are so different they cannot and will not peacefully coexist.

E-coins are the complete anti to Gold and Silver. As evidenced by their destruction of the market.

Now take your effervescent floaty bits of nothing and march to another forum!

I've had enough of the traitorous lies, neglectfulness, and unfaithfulness.

There is no virtual silver and gold, there's only the real deal.

Virtual Gold, what a stupid fuckin notion to begin with.

I'm incredibly disappointed in each and everyone of you members for even entertaining the thought.

Horn just fuck off.. You clearly don't understand it. Even with countless explanations. Even your half assed attempts to drag up bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse gets explained down to minute detail. You just don't fucking get it. Fine don't get it, not my problem. Just STFU.

No where in that article did it say the miners would be creating duplicates. Again you have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about.

Yeah god forbid if there is an open and honest transaction log horn. We should just keep it all in secret like the federal reserve, and not to mention the non existent gold reserves in fort knox. How's that manipulated out in the open of the Gold and Silver market working out for ya?

Just STFU, I'm tired of watching you make a fool out of yourself every time you try to make a comment on a subject you don't know jack shit about. Members here have tried to educate you, but something just doesn't click, or you just blatantly ignore what is explained just looking for something to try even with the piss poor complaint of a large transaction log to pick it apart because it doesn't fit in with your world view.

Horn
11th November 2013, 08:08 AM
No where in that article did it say the miners would be creating duplicates.

A duplicate of nothing is nothing, Ares prince of Hades.

By leveraging this advantage and being careful about when they release information about new Bitcoins they have mined, the group could gradually take control of the entire mining system.

Wrong! I do understand it, and everything points to it not being able to deliver as promised.

I will challenge to route you single handily from this fine Gold and Silver Forum, less you lay down your pitiful virtual sword and beg forgiveness at my knee.

Ares
11th November 2013, 08:14 AM
A duplicate of nothing is nothing, Ares prince of Hades.

Again no fucking clue what you're even talking about.

Wrong! I do understand it, and everything points to it not being able to deliver as promised.

You don't understand jack shit. What happened to the other blocks that were mined by the other open pools while the 1 pool was mining them in secret? When you can answer that then I'll know what you're talking about. Until then you don't have a fucking clue.

Which I also explained why it wouldn't work. Show me a miner that is willing to go 1 to 2 months of 300-400 dollar electric bills without getting paid. That's for a typical 200-300Gh miner. Which is NOTHING in the grand scheme of the total network hash rate. Now the big guys that are working on margins with grand or 2 month in electric bills aren't going to be going that long without getting paid.

Horn
11th November 2013, 08:27 AM
What happened to the other blocks that were mined by the other open pools while the 1 pool was mining them in secret?

Which I also explained why it wouldn't work. Show me a miner that is willing to go 1 to 2 months of 300-400 dollar electric bills without getting paid. That's for a typical 200-300Gh miner. Which is NOTHING in the grand scheme of the total network hash rate. Now the big guys that are working on margins with grand or 2 month in electric bills aren't going to be going that long without getting paid.

As with all pyramid schemes the lower blocks look up to the higher block for direction.

Are you so naive as to disregard the enemies of Bitcoin wouldn't be so well suited as to pay their own electric bills?

Even though they've been trying for eons to produce real Gold and Silver through alchemy at their own cost.

Do they need some sort of Bitcoin mining license, pfft.

weakness.

Fall unto your virtual sword, (if it will do anything)

Son-of-Liberty
11th November 2013, 10:29 AM
Sent to Hitcher and sirgonzo420

That is 4, 6 left.

Ares
11th November 2013, 10:48 AM
As with all pyramid schemes the lower blocks look up to the higher block for direction.

Yawn, this is pitiful... WRONG. The other blocks get discarded as orphans, and the bitcoins that were generated by the honest pools go poof as you cannot have duplicates. You'd know that if you even bothered to read the paper you decided to use as some bullshit excuse why Bitcoins aren't viable. Either that or you didn't even understand the technical fete required to accomplish that attack.

Are you so naive as to disregard the enemies of Bitcoin wouldn't be so well suited as to pay their own electric bills?

Right, because all the miners are government alphabet agencies. Even when presented with proof you'll still start calling everything a windmill won't ya Don Quixote? Considering how open the protocol is, it would be apparent very quickly if someone was trying to compromise the system.

Even though they've been trying for eons to produce real Gold and Silver through alchemy at their own cost.

No one is trying to replace gold Horn. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you'd see it. But alas, I might as well discuss protocol topologies and technical analysis with my wall here at work. I might actually get farther.

Do they need some sort of Bitcoin mining license, pfft.

Licenses are for state controlled idiots.. So no

weakness.

Indeed, you keep displaying it proudly.

Fall unto your virtual sword, (if it will do anything)

Well I'm done falling on the manipulated gold and silver sword. I guess I'll leave that for you.

Son-of-Liberty
11th November 2013, 10:49 AM

Right now WDC is mostly speculation but we are trying to build it into a fully fuctioning currency in the future. WDC has only been around since April or May, it is still very new. It would be good for the Cryptocurrency market to have a few actual rivals to BTC. Right now BTC is far in the lead but that also means it is the primary target of the banksters.

I am promoting it here to help you guys learn how these cryptocurrencies work but also to help support Worldcoin. The more people that know of it and have wallets the greater the adoption rate.

The Worldcoin foundation is working on a WDC/USD market and merchant services to make it easier for vendors to start accepting WDC as payment.

Hitch
11th November 2013, 10:56 AM

That is 4, 6 left.

Son of Liberty, got it! Thanks! It said incoming transaction, then poof, 50 wdc appeared in my wallet.

Ares
11th November 2013, 11:10 AM
Son of Liberty, got it! Thanks! It said incoming transaction, then poof, 50 wdc appeared in my wallet.

Welcome aboard, not sure what the confirmation rate for Worldcoin is, but for Bitcoin it typically needs 6 confirmations before it can be spent. Just to make sure that it's a valid coin and not a duplicate. :)

You can find out by going to transactions and place your mouse over your recent coin arrival and it will tell you how confirmations it has.

Hitch
11th November 2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome aboard, not sure what the confirmation rate for Worldcoin is, but for Bitcoin it typically needs 6 confirmations before it can be spent. Just to make sure that it's a valid coin and not a duplicate. :)

You can find out by going to transactions and place your mouse over your recent coin arrival and it will tell you how confirmations it has.

Thanks, it says confirmed, 114 confirmations. What is a confirmation?

chad
11th November 2013, 11:21 AM
liberty, thanks for doing this and sending me the pms to get me up and running. A+ job even if i don't get "it" yet.

sirgonzo420
11th November 2013, 11:22 AM

A confirmation is a block of transactions that sits on top of the block of transactions of which your transaction is a part. The more "confirmations", or "subsequent blocks", the older a transaction, and the more "secure" it is in the blockchain, being stored on many computers worldwide.

Ares
11th November 2013, 11:23 AM

Think of the Worldcoin block chain as an enormous digital transaction log. Miners are "accountants" in this scenario. Each time a transaction takes place it gets added to a block to be processed as the "accountants" are mining for more worldcoins. While in the process of mining they confirm that the transaction was a.) Valid, and b.) no duplicate spent was detected. Once it's in the blockchain it will continue to get confirmations as the block chain grows. Miners and pools keep going over the transaction log from the very first transaction to the most recent to verify all transactions.

Why it would be incredibly difficult if not impossible to spend duplicate coins as they'd never get confirmed by the miners. I'm not sure what security is in place for Worldcoin but I've read that in Bitcoin and Litecoin if there is an address sending multiple duplicate payments it will eventually get ignored by the entire network. I would assume it would be the same for Worldcoin but don't know.

Son-of-Liberty
11th November 2013, 11:40 AM
I have free vouchers to a WDC lotto site you guys want em?

Horn
11th November 2013, 11:45 AM
Considering how open the protocol is, it would be apparent very quickly if someone was trying to compromise the system.

Not at all the case, the system could already be compromised which probably is the case.

Just as the precious metal market and this forum have become compromised by E-coin & gambling promotions.

Son-of-Liberty
11th November 2013, 11:49 AM
Not at all the case, the system could already be compromised which probably is the case.

Just as the precious metal market and this forum have become compromised by E-coin & gambling promotions.

Horn I am keeping it in the virtual currencies part of the forum. You don't have come in here if you don't want to.

sirgonzo420
11th November 2013, 11:52 AM

That is 4, 6 left.

Thanks! I'm waiting for the blockchain to download and sync.

sirgonzo420
11th November 2013, 11:52 AM

Oh hush, Magnes.

;D

Hitch
11th November 2013, 12:52 PM
Oh hush, Magnes.

;D

Horn....Broken Arrow. Broken Arrow.

Horn
11th November 2013, 01:28 PM
Gold and Silver are nice to have, but isn't going to do a god damn bit of good in the long run. It isn't going to remake this world, they control all the physical. If you don't believe that you're deluding yourself.

Guess it comes down to this fellas, and FWIW they do not control the physical silver market, but for a nutshell game.

With E-coins you are pandering to the abyss, sub-dividing and promoting yourselves in line for scraps from Longshanks table.

We are divorced in our faith henceforth.

chad
11th November 2013, 02:33 PM
lottery, hell yes. i've never bought an actual lottery ticket, so bring it on.

Son-of-Liberty
11th November 2013, 08:03 PM
lottery, hell yes. i've never bought an actual lottery ticket, so bring it on.

OK go to the link

http://wdc.rapidballs.eu/?pg=Voucher

You have to put in this voucher code and your WDC address.

RapidB_WDC7c8126d1bedf7ffd87d8abf40fc6eb97251d39a9

It is good for 5 consecutive draws.

If anyone else wants one let me know

Mouse
11th November 2013, 09:32 PM
Hey SOL - I will play. Thanks. It's going to take an eternity to download at this rate, so if you don't mind hold my spot - WdwhGNqnk1ppLusqgfFYMjZkfWgeAbfKca I will punch back in when I have sync'd and let you know (tomorrow). Appreciate the intro to a new coinage.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
11th November 2013, 09:52 PM
I just started synching. 700k blocks to go.

WkWRQwRN1sTytazJg1HrWVSeX9Dxs9BwjH

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

drafter
12th November 2013, 08:24 AM
Is there a way to kick the thing into synching? All mine shows at the bottom is little pick axes saying "not mining" and what looks like two little monitors saying "0 active connections". What am I doing wrong?

Ares
12th November 2013, 08:31 AM
Is there a way to kick the thing into synching? All mine shows at the bottom is little pick axes saying "not mining" and what looks like two little monitors saying "0 active connections". What am I doing wrong?

Your client won't sync unless you can get a couple active connections. If you're behind a firewall you'll have to open the ports to allow it to connect. For Worldcoin I'm not sure what ports get used.

Ares
12th November 2013, 08:53 AM

Also came up with this over at Bitcoin talk.

For anyone having connection issues, go into your .conf file and delete the addnodes they are no longer needed since the network is healthy, and will delay your sync. Also, make sure daemon=1 is in your .conf file if you are using one. Make sure port 11081 is unblocked. This is a very rare issue some users are experiencing, if the above still doesn't work, try these solutions below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204894.msg2200600#msg2200600 Post #1279
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204894.msg2203520#msg2203520 Post #1318

Hope that helps.

drafter
12th November 2013, 08:54 AM
Finally synching! Looks like it'll be a while though.

Ares
12th November 2013, 08:56 AM
Finally synching! Looks like it'll be a while though.

Awesome, what did you have to do to get it to successfully start syncing correctly?

drafter
12th November 2013, 09:43 AM
Awesome, what did you have to do to get it to successfully start syncing correctly?

Honestly all I ended up doing was rebooting the machine. Should have just done that to start with. Your info though helped me learn some stuff though, so greatly appreciated.

Mouse
12th November 2013, 10:01 AM
I got all synced. Not sure how long it took. thanks again, I will look out for the deposit.

drafter
12th November 2013, 10:57 AM
All synced up and ready to go! Went quicker than expected. Now I just need to find something to sell for worldcoins.

WWBj3NQ5UFUStBg8s6xBhhcRUdh9bpp19t

Son-of-Liberty
12th November 2013, 12:30 PM
I am at work right now but when I get home I will send Mouse and drafter their coins and vouchers if want.

madfranks
12th November 2013, 12:47 PM
Son of Liberty, I'm glad this promotion has been successful! It almost makes me want to try the same thing, with litecoins or maybe even very small amounts of bitcoins. :)

Ares
12th November 2013, 01:23 PM
Son of Liberty, I'm glad this promotion has been successful! It almost makes me want to try the same thing, with litecoins or maybe even very small amounts of bitcoins. :)

MadFranks, need my Bitcoin / Litecoin addresses to deposit?? LOL j/k

Horn
12th November 2013, 02:16 PM

Like a communion for stool pigeons?

Son-of-Liberty
12th November 2013, 08:09 PM
OK sent to drafter, mouse and silver rocket.

Son-of-Liberty
12th November 2013, 08:15 PM

Well I am glad their was at least some interest. I just wanted people to try it and then they can decide if they want to get more involved. When I actually made a few transactions with Bitcoin I realized that it wasn't really that hard and the value of something like it clicked for me.

Mouse
12th November 2013, 08:15 PM
faster than jimmy johns Status: 22 confirmations
Date: 11/12/2013 22:03 Thanks

Son-of-Liberty
12th November 2013, 08:20 PM
NP Mouse.

Here is a voucher for Madfranks.

RapidB_WDC971f3077b76a452788d905a514ef6081bb4de0f0

Make sure you use the same address you posted here.

Son-of-Liberty
12th November 2013, 08:22 PM
For Hitcher:

RapidB_WDCf76c840c2918908c9c6a6af3fae6fc474a2b0185

Son-of-Liberty
12th November 2013, 08:24 PM
Sirgonzo:

RapidB_WDC2d63d82b266745055670634e0395c0b47c1007e5

I can only do 3 vouchers a day so everyone else will have to wait :P

Silver Rocket Bitches!
12th November 2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the generosity! Now what? I hit the mine button but not sure what to enter for the server field.

Son-of-Liberty
12th November 2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the generosity! Now what? I hit the mine button but not sure what to enter for the server field.

I have never used the client for mining so honestly I couldn't tell you how to set it up. Most people use other software for mining and certain graphics cards work better then others.

Only one I could ever get to work right was GUIminer they have a scypt version that works for Worldcoin, or Litecoin.

Horn
12th November 2013, 11:04 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k07pirzBU34/TPp776mU1gI/AAAAAAAAGc8/8IuXUTllR9I/s1600/Lemmings.jpg

How's it feel to be cashless, water warm?

Son-of-Liberty
13th November 2013, 06:30 PM
Silver Rocket:

RapidB_WDC836bab7d8c51c67ab099832d6005d69753ed61b1

Son-of-Liberty
13th November 2013, 06:31 PM
Drafter:

RapidB_WDCa63d4fb8424ad98ee46adc669a92ee6a740f413a

Son-of-Liberty
13th November 2013, 06:32 PM
Mouse:

RapidB_WDC89861c7c1f0741c46003662848bbe457f0088d26

JohnQPublic
13th November 2013, 09:38 PM
Hey SoL- not sure what your count is, but if you have any of the 10 left, I would like to get 50 world coins!

WgpEhmCVTApUcHYkUBzbjS7cuJQUe3csDB

Son-of-Liberty
14th November 2013, 08:37 AM
Hey SoL- not sure what your count is, but if you have any of the 10 left, I would like to get 50 world coins!

You're in will send tonight.

JohnQPublic
14th November 2013, 11:20 AM
You're in will send tonight.

Thanks!

Son-of-Liberty
14th November 2013, 10:04 PM

Sent.

also heres a voucher for you

RapidB_WDC9641524af97c797107a444fc7c41580a6b819779

Son-of-Liberty
14th November 2013, 10:05 PM
2 left. Any takers?

Horn
14th November 2013, 10:10 PM
2 left. Any takers?

Actually you should take those last two to church with you on Sunday,

to thank him for having such a successful service.

http://www.stjohnsgoshen.com/bitcoin

JohnQPublic
15th November 2013, 06:09 PM
Sent.

also heres a voucher for you

RapidB_WDC9641524af97c797107a444fc7c41580a6b819779

Increased my worldcoin holdings 1.6% (after transaction fee)!

Son-of-Liberty
16th November 2013, 06:04 AM
Anyone else win anything with the vouchers I gave out?

Son-of-Liberty
27th November 2013, 09:50 AM
I am now opening this offer to anyone on this forum. There are only two left though.

WDC is now trading at around $0.15 up from $0.03 when I opened this offer.

Horn
27th November 2013, 09:53 AM
Wait, I'll need to create a sock puppet first...

drafter
27th November 2013, 09:55 AM
WDC is now trading at around $0.15 up from $0.03 when I opened this offer.

Thanks again. Your offer motivated me to get some more WDC and it's went well so far. Will be interesting to see if it takes off.

drafter
28th November 2013, 02:43 PM
Those 50 Worldcoins are quickly approaching an ounce of silver!

drafter
28th November 2013, 10:27 PM
That 50 worldcoin surpassed an ounce of silver. Thank you

Son-of-Liberty
28th November 2013, 11:38 PM
Your welcome.

There is a good chance they will go higher.

Scharmbeck is going with live testing of their WDC/USD pairing Dec 20, and then it will be accessible by the public in February. They have FinCEn approval and will be like coinbase but for WDC. Not even LTC has it's own specific USD market.

It will allow newbs to jump straight into WDC without having to buy BTC first. Right now BTC is much like the USD, being used to buy commodities in that you have to buy it if you want to convert to anything else.

JohnQPublic
28th November 2013, 11:48 PM
Is this whole virtual coin thing about to blow up?

Shami-Amourae
28th November 2013, 11:52 PM
Is this whole virtual coin thing about to blow up?

Possibly. But it could also go up even higher. There's a limited supply and a lot of demand. A lot of people just aren't selling at any price since they think Bitcoin will go to $1 Million one day or something like that.

There's like $11.5 Billion invested into Bitcoin. That's less than many corporations/stocks. The recent Twitter IPO hit about $24 Billion valuation and what the Hell kind of profits do they make? I think that Bitcoin will hit a $1 Trillion backing before things start leveling out. It should be a crazy and bumpy ride till then.

If there's a crash, it's a buying opportunity, and it will just feed things much higher. Look at what happened when Bitcoin went from $900 to $400 or whatever last week. Now it's at $1,200+.

The more the government tries to stop/regulate it, the more I think people will want it.