PDA

View Full Version : Shape-shifter on Barry's SS detail??

midnight rambler
17th November 2013, 07:34 PM
Also note his very creepy movements -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8mU_g_f2w

mamboni
17th November 2013, 07:40 PM
That's James Carville's twin brother, Bubba.

Neuro
18th November 2013, 01:38 AM
That's James Carville's twin brother, Bubba.
Are they extraterrestrial?

mick silver
18th November 2013, 07:31 AM
is that are new flag behind him

mamboni
18th November 2013, 07:35 AM
Are they extraterrestrial?

Worse, cajun!

madfranks
18th November 2013, 07:49 AM
I saw the video, and it's kind of inconclusive, since the subject is deep in the background, and blowing up the image results in hazing and blurring around the subject and the dark background.

Neuro
18th November 2013, 09:18 AM
Worse, cajun!
Oh Lordy! I'd better go and hide behind the sofa then...

midnight rambler
18th November 2013, 04:10 PM
Y'all have to admit that his movements at the beginning of the video just aren't that of a well adjusted man and are very creepy. Also, the shape of his skull (the ridges on the top and sides, again seen in the beginning of the video) is very unusual.

mamboni
18th November 2013, 04:34 PM
Y'all have to admit that his movements at the beginning of the video just aren't that of a well adjusted man and are very creepy. Also, the shape of his skull (the ridges on the top and sides, again seen in the beginning of the video) is very unusual.

It's bad enough that the POTUS is a homosexual crack-smoking pimp-wannabe low life illegal alien identity-thief. Do we really need to introduce aliens from other worlds? Is the situation in Washington already not beyond the pale and totally out of control?

midnight rambler
18th November 2013, 04:40 PM
It's bad enough that the POTUS is a homosexual crack-smoking pimp-wannabe low life illegal alien identity-thief. Do we really need to introduce aliens from other worlds? Is the situation in Washington already not beyond the pale and totally out of control?

I'm convinced beyond any doubt that there is *something* going on behind the scenes involving that which us 'normal folks' would regard as neither man nor woman that we generally could not be more clueless about, and that there is indeed *something*, some force or power, keeping these alien shitmonkeys in check...

mamboni
18th November 2013, 04:52 PM
I'm convinced beyond any doubt that there is *something* going on behind the scenes involving that which us 'normal folks' would regard as neither man nor woman that we generally could not be more clueless about, and that there is indeed *something*, some force or power, keeping these alien shitmonkeys in check...

Let me see, which would I find more upsetting? That the nation is in the thrall of a homosexual crack-smoking pimp-wannabe low life illegal alien identity-thief; or the nation is in the thrall of highly advanced aliens from another world? Hmm, this is a tough one. Let me see....eeny meeny miney moe.......

Either way we are royally screwed.

midnight rambler
18th November 2013, 05:07 PM
Of course as I'm sure you realize the Marxist Kenyan is merely a puppet, albeit a very stupid one - an easily manipulated shithead ne'er do well who has NEVER done an honest day of work in his entire life and was groomed for the task probably starting in the '80-'81 timeframe by my best guesstimate. That's a very long time to groom a Manchurian candidate.

midnight rambler
18th November 2013, 05:13 PM
Prez Psycho's roots -

http://www.tomatobubble.com/presidentpsycho.html

mick silver
18th November 2013, 06:21 PM
i started a thread were they talk about barry being Manchurian candidate. ...... a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Neuro
19th November 2013, 03:45 AM
Of course as I'm sure you realize the Marxist Kenyan is merely a puppet, albeit a very stupid one - an easily manipulated shithead ne'er do well who has NEVER done an honest day of work in his entire life and was groomed for the task probably starting in the '80-'81 timeframe by my best guesstimate. That's a very long time to groom a Manchurian candidate.
That makes you wonder how many other Manchurians they groomed?

Neuro
19th November 2013, 03:50 AM
Let me see, which would I find more upsetting? That the nation is in the thrall of a homosexual crack-smoking pimp-wannabe low life illegal alien identity-thief; or the nation is in the thrall of highly advanced aliens from another world? Hmm, this is a tough one. Let me see....eeny meeny miney moe.......

Either way we are royally screwed.
The first option is a given. But why would space aliens pick someone like that as puppet, unless they want to rub our face in our own shit?