PDA

View Full Version : Namecoin up 300% Today

Shami-Amourae
21st November 2013, 09:31 PM
We had 300%+ today in Namecoin. No one cared or noticed.
http://s9.postimg.org/805ec6ktb/11_21_2013_10_25_50_PM.png

Amazing how it got almost no coverage. I'm only pointing it out since I saw it in the charts.

madfranks
22nd November 2013, 07:52 AM
I noticed it, but missed the rally.

Son-of-Liberty
22nd November 2013, 05:49 PM
I don't trade on BTC-e and have never owned NMC.

Missing moves like that isn't really a big deal.

There are multiple opportunities to make bank in the Alt currency markets every day.

Primecoin (XPM) was up about 80% yesturday. FTC about 100% today.

Trading isn't that hard. When the overall market is a raging bull. Buy low sell high. Don't chase the price if you miss a move wait for the next one and don't get greedy.

I am happy with a 10% gain in BTC after a trade. I don't worry what the dollar value is. I only risk small chunks in any one trade and I only trade coins I feel have good long term prospects so that if I end up bag holding my long term chance of a profit is good.

In the end much like with gold or silver it is only going to matter how much BTC you have or how many ounces not how you got there.

Ares
23rd November 2013, 07:07 AM
I don't trade on BTC-e and have never owned NMC.

Missing moves like that isn't really a big deal.

There are multiple opportunities to make bank in the Alt currency markets every day.

Primecoin (XPM) was up about 80% yesturday. FTC about 100% today.

Trading isn't that hard. When the overall market is a raging bull. Buy low sell high. Don't chase the price if you miss a move wait for the next one and don't get greedy.

I am happy with a 10% gain in BTC after a trade. I don't worry what the dollar value is. I only risk small chunks in any one trade and I only trade coins I feel have good long term prospects so that if I end up bag holding my long term chance of a profit is good.

In the end much like with gold or silver it is only going to matter how much BTC you have or how many ounces not how you got there.

Which exchange do you trade at if I may ask?

Son-of-Liberty
23rd November 2013, 07:11 PM
MCXnow. They do not have USD/BTC pair. No fiat. So no questions asked to set up account. Only need username and password. (just don't lose it)

Also coded in C++ Sounds like they have good security.

Owner seems like a good guy. Sounds like a survivalist actually. Has had opportunities to run with the money and hasn't. He recently became BTC millionaire selling fee-shares of the exchange.

https://mcxnow.com/features.html