PDA

View Full Version : Rawdog: Silver, The Fed and The Taper Myth

Shami-Amourae
22nd November 2013, 02:12 AM
Rawdog rambles about Silver and how/why its an awesome investment right now. You can't lose at buying Silver @$19 (current price) since even if it goes down, it will go up might higher later. Also discusses the Fed and Tapering nonsense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESRYD-s6Q8w

ximmy
22nd November 2013, 10:32 AM
Rawdog... comic relief for silver investors...

btw .. DOES ANYone know how the name Rawdog came about?

Shami-Amourae
25th November 2013, 11:03 AM
He says Mount Rushmore America the Beautiful coins are free wealth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7KzvzS7Wc0

http://www.providentmetals.com/2013-mount-rushmore-5-oz-silver-atb-monster-box.html

ximmy
25th November 2013, 11:23 AM
He's not saying anything the ximmy does not know...

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?40983-Mint-and-the-5-oz-America-the-Beautiful-Coins&p=674530&viewfull=1#post674530

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5703&d=1385073411

mamboni
25th November 2013, 12:02 PM
He's right in saying tha silver at $19 is a no brainer long term buy. If you don't own silver and want to go long, my advise is to dollar cost average into silver now, because it could go lower. $16 silver is plausable as a short spike down. Keep dollar coat averaging. If silver crosses $20 before you are fully invested, then go all in. In 2-3 years you will be very very happy.

Hitch
25th November 2013, 12:26 PM
If silver crosses $20 before you are fully invested, then go all in. In 2-3 years you will be very very happy.

This is what I did a few years ago, before silver hit $20. Now, a few years later, it's below $20 again.

Still, I'm very happy, and figure I'll still be happy in 2-3 years. :)

mamboni
25th November 2013, 01:35 PM
This is what I did a few years ago, before silver hit $20. Now, a few years later, it's below $20 again.

Still, I'm very happy, and figure I'll still be happy in 2-3 years. :)

The fundamentals for silver are superb. Presently, fundamentals mean nothing vis-a-vis price thanks to the FED and the other central banks that have destroyed the relationship between fundamentals and price. But this is a temporary condition. The markets have never been so distorted as they are today. So you buy silver and wait for the fundamentals to assert themselves as they always do eventually. Primary silver miners are on their way to extinction. That leaves silver byproduct from base metals and gold mining, just enough to supply industry at today's demand, not tommorrow. Silver will be in perennial short supply indefinitely in a few years, unless the world blows itself up first. In that case, it doesn't matter whta you invested in anyway.

Hitch
25th November 2013, 01:58 PM
The fundamentals for silver are superb. Presently, fundamentals mean nothing vis-a-vis price thanks to the FED and the other central banks that have destroyed the relationship between fundamentals and price. But this is a temporary condition. The markets have never been so distorted as they are today. So you buy silver and wait for the fundamentals to assert themselves as they always do eventually. Primary silver miners are on their way to extinction. That leaves silver byproduct from base metals and gold mining, just enough to supply industry at today's demand, not tommorrow. Silver will be in perennial short supply indefinitely in a few years, unless the world blows itself up first. In that case, it doesn't matter whta you invested in anyway.

Agreed, fundamentals are still there for a massive increase in price. I just got a chuckle because the advise today is still the same as it was years ago. Thankfully I went all in with my meager stash at sub $20 prices. My first large (to me) SAE purchase was for $11.76 an eagle.

If I had the dry powder, I'd jump at these bargain prices now. Dollar cost in, like you suggested.

For folks who haven't invested in PM's, now is definitely the time to grab a sizable chair before the music stops for good. We are almost at back the truck up prices, imo. If we see a dip down to $16, that would be great, imo.

Horn
25th November 2013, 02:00 PM
He's not saying anything the ximmy does not know...

Slavetards everywhere want ximmy to start making silver investment videos.

mamboni
25th November 2013, 02:04 PM
Agreed, fundamentals are still there for a massive increase in price. I just got a chuckle because the advise today is still the same as it was years ago. Thankfully I went all in with my meager stash at sub $20 prices. My first large (to me) SAE purchase was for $11.76 an eagle.

If I had the dry powder, I'd jump at these bargain prices now. Dollar cost in, like you suggested.

For folks who haven't invested in PM's, now is definitely the time to grab a sizable chair before the music stops for good. We are almost at back the truck up prices, imo. If we see a dip down to $16, that would be great, imo.

Anything is possible with the silver price as long as the paper trading is in control. We must not lose sight of that. All in cost of mining silver (for the primaries) is north of $27 per ounce. So a year or two of these prices will either bankrupt the silver miners and/or completely destroy capex, guaranteeing silver shortages in years to come. When you add to this the declining EROI as oil wells deplete and the shale oil/gas bubble bursts, guaranteeing much higher oil and gas prices in years to come, and collapsing silver ores grades, we should see cost of production of silver climb rapidly in future years. Heck, just ten years ago silver could be mined for $3. Now, the average is $27. The paper shorts are compressing on a price volcanoe in silver. When this thing blows, silver will make catchup gains to shock. You will be pissed at yourself when silver crosses $50 if you don't buy today. The hardest thing to do is to buy the metals into a declining price trend. Yet, it is the best time to buy.

Horn
25th November 2013, 02:05 PM

And the Lord put aside his huge golden cigar,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm1Lc2ZU3s4

Shami-Amourae
2nd December 2013, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMbScMxPHdk

Glass
2nd December 2013, 09:37 PM
wonder how his things going with Duane?

I heard this saying once. Can't say nothing nice, best be saying nothing at all. I really hate bitches. I don't have time for em. This guys a bitch. Seems everyone has to get a bitch on every time they open their mouths these days. No one has anything nice to say or praise to give out. Only put downs and despisings.

Of course your main issue is that stupid don't know it's stupid.

Horn
2nd December 2013, 11:13 PM
No one has anything nice to say or praise to give out. Only put downs and despisings.

Well he's slightly obnoxious, but in a good way.

I feel the same way about these E-coins, but what's a guy to do?

Glass
2nd December 2013, 11:37 PM
Well he's slightly obnoxious, but in a good way.

I feel the same way about these E-coins, but what's a guy to do?

slightly is a word. But I don't see what the deal is. Many many people are discovering e-currency for the first time and it's all very exciting for them. No need to bitch about it because you discovered it before others but they are making something of it.... perhaps. Does that make them retarded?

I guess you have to ask yourself, am I investing to obtain wealth or am I taking action to protect my wealth. I think this is a question most people get the wrong answer to when it comes to PM's. I don't think people should use the word investing when talking about PM's but then most people don't invest in actual PM's even when they are talking about PM's I suppose.

Horn
3rd December 2013, 12:17 AM
Everyone's been waiting for the cork to blow, I think he was hoping for a silver champagne party.

Then everyone left.