PDA

View Full Version : How Important Is Each Federal Agency? In one infographic

Ares
23rd November 2013, 07:40 AM
http://ig.masters-in-accounting.org/shutdown.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-22/how-important-each-federal-agency

iOWNme
23rd November 2013, 10:00 AM
I read the bottom and almost fell out of my chair with the amount of SLAVE mentality that is present here:

Safety of the public doesnt seem to be a priority in Government shutdown considering who is on furlough:

Thats because YOUR own safety is UP TO YOU.

Aviation Safety Inspectors - Who is watching the planes?

Without the MONOPOLY on VIOLENCE of 'Government' funding, all of the planes would crash? HOLY FUCK....

Food Inspectors - Who is watching our food?

Without the MONOPOLY on VIOLENCE of 'Government', we would all eat rat poison and drink anti-freeze? HOLY FUCK.....

Auto Recall Inspectors - Who is watching the roads?

Without the MONOPOLY on VIOLENCE of 'Government', we wouldnt be able to figure out how to make a flat place? (sometimes called a road) HOLY FUCK....

Who is watching out for us?

Im speechless. Is this America anymore? HOLY FUCK......

This one takes the cake:

No shutdown of Government is good. But it has happened. Are our priorities correct?

YES the 'shutdown' of the most insane irrational self-contradictory anti-human CULT in the history of man would be a damn good thing. The 'shutdown' of the most VIOLENT GANG of CRIMINALS is history is a pretty good thing. But NO our priorities are not 'correct'. Because if they were, we would take advantage of the so called 'shutdown' and attempt to take back our own destiny. We would attempt to take back our own free will and conscience. We would attempt to run our own lives how we see fit, and we would not bow to the biggest death cult religion the world has ever known: The religion of 'Authority'.

Who makes this absolute CRAP? Someone who is so conditioned into their own slavery that they cannot even imagine living without their oppressor. Stockholm Syndrome patients. They view their captors as righteous and cannot see the bars to their cages......Because the bars exist inside their own mind.

mick silver
23rd November 2013, 10:42 AM
postal service self funded my ass , are they not losing billions a year . this just takes the cake