PDA

View Full Version : Coin

iOWNme
3rd December 2013, 03:46 PM
One more step to complete and total CONTROL.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Sx34swEG0

EE_
3rd December 2013, 03:52 PM
One more step to complete and total CONTROL.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Sx34swEG0

It won't be long now...and they'll be camping out to get it.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/02/01/fashion/02skin.xl.jpg

Ponce
3rd December 2013, 05:32 PM
like I keep on saying.........One day will have a single card where all that you earn will go there and all that you spend will come out of there.........something new......when ever you use it the info will be shared by many to know all about you and to sell you what you like the most........for "your convenience" of course.

V

StreetsOfGold
3rd December 2013, 05:47 PM
like I keep on saying

Like God has been saying for almost 2000 years

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

EE_
3rd December 2013, 06:11 PM

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

This revelation is in the bag!

Cebu_4_2
4th December 2013, 03:17 AM

With or without a teleprompter? I have not heard him speak nor saw any videos, no evidence at all...

mick silver
4th December 2013, 04:30 AM
and some member here will be the first in line to get the chip

Hatha Sunahara
4th December 2013, 10:12 AM
The only thing missing from total control is biometric identification. Strangers don't have credit.

We no longer have 'money'. We have 'credit' with the people who control us. Money increases freedom. Credit decreases it. Very clever. One card to consolidate all your chains. The slaves are gonna love it.

Hatha

StreetsOfGold
4th December 2013, 11:10 AM
With or without a teleprompter? I have not heard him speak nor saw any videos, no evidence at all...

He speaks the SAME WAY you just did right here. With written words

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Neuro
4th December 2013, 11:46 AM
He speaks the SAME WAY you just did right here. With written words

WOW are you saying that GOD spoke through Cebu?

StreetsOfGold
4th December 2013, 04:08 PM
WOW are you saying that GOD spoke through Cebu?

Nope just the METHOD. Man is unique in using them. No animal does, ONLY man, which God gave us this ability FOR THIS PURPOSE!!

God no longer is putting words down in scriptures. That canon was closed 1900 years ago with the FINAL revelation which just happens to be named Revelation

Neuro
4th December 2013, 10:57 PM
Nope just the METHOD. Man is unique in using them. No animal does, ONLY man, which God gave us this ability FOR THIS PURPOSE!!

God no longer is putting words down in scriptures. That canon was closed 1900 years ago with the FINAL revelation which just happens to be named Revelation
I think god has a communication problem. If he was to be a bit more modern and communicated to us a bit more often he could save a few more of our souls from eternal damnation. God love us don't he?

I think god may speak through hypertiger... But we banished her, for a whole month...

mick silver
5th December 2013, 07:04 AM
we want H T back