PDA

View Full Version : My trip to the big town.......me.......... V

Ponce
13th December 2013, 03:17 PM
I first went to the Chinese all that you can eat place........usually there are one or two civilias eating there, non employees, but this time I almost fainted when I saw around 30 of them there........and the funny part about this?, all of them were between 18 and 25 and they were eating with chop-sticks..........military it looked to me.

And forget about prices, a Folgers tiny plastic container, good enough for five cups, was selling for $7.89......and the same for everything else....my Chinese food packages with the same price but now 1/4 smaller.

We had a break in the weather where it was 38 degrees today........HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Almost forgot......at Wallys I saw four pigeons next to my car so that I opened a package of tortillas and I broke them into pieces to give them to them.......by the time the tortillas was gone there were around 200 pigeons and other birds around me......the movie "The Birds" came to mind.

v

MAGNES
13th December 2013, 03:27 PM
I like Ponce even though he is an old fart that has given me a hard time.

I like Ponce's stories, but Ponce, you can do better ...

Ponce is Ponce, and I know why he was banned from GIM ,

I remember when Ponce was unbanned by accident, ROFL ! , and he started posting,

Skyvike actually stated, it was like a year or two past, Ponce can stay, let him stay, god bless him ...

Then Au Myn (spelling may be off) showed up, the Jewish Mod hiding and monitoring in background, I didn't know the asshole was even there, Ponce was the bait that flushed
him out, and he perm banned Ponce for good, with no input from other mods, PERM,
Au Myn went against skyvikes wishes ...

HOW 'S THAT FOR AN INTERESTING STORY ?

Look out for Ponce, join me, he has enemies on this board deceiving him.

I told Ponce in PM, and in open forum, quite a few things, he knows I love him,
and to stay anonymous, don't advertise, be smart, but not Ponce.

Ponce, he is Super Cuban, no fear ...

Ponce, tell some stories about your inventions. Those are good.

Reading Ponce over the years I actually learned a lot.

Especially about Hasbarat rats and in real life as well,
Ponce has told a lot of stories regarding being harassed, attacked, even shot.

Be smart Ponce, our enemies are out there, I have been telling you this since GIM
days old man, I am less than half your age Ponce, listen to the young man.

God Bless Ponce

And beware, some would steal your TP or try ...

Agnut, look out for Ponce ...

Ponce is so famous, even GIM radio had him on, RichG(we were friends once, dogmans brother), Scorpio(who ain't all bad), were interviewing Ponce, his famous life.

How many of you would be invited on to do an interview ?
What would you talk about ? Ponce was very impressive.
I am not patronizing Ponce, find the interview and listen to it.
His comments about entrepreneurship were great and I can
personally relate to them, but I never had the success product
like Ponce.

To the people here one starring Ponce's threads,
if I had to guess who it is there are two informed guesses,
I would put money on it, fuck you ...

Libertytree
13th December 2013, 03:45 PM
I first went to the Chinese all that you can eat place........usually there are one or two civilias eating there, non employees, but this time I almost fainted when I saw around 30 of them there........and the funny part about this?, all of them were between 18 and 25 and they were eating with chop-sticks..........military it looked to me.

And forget about prices, a Folgers tiny plastic container, good enough for five cups, was selling for $7.89......and the same for everything else....my Chinese food packages with the same price but now 1/4 smaller.

We had a break in the weather where it was 38 degrees today........HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Almost forgot......at Wallys I saw four pigeons next to my car so that I opened a package of tortillas and I broke them into pieces to give them to them.......by the time the tortillas was gone there were around 200 pigeons and other birds around me......the movie "The Birds" came to mind.

v

I don't understand...If it's an all you can eat place then there is just a base price, just keep going back filling your plates and there wold be no containers.

milehi
13th December 2013, 03:59 PM
I don't understand...If it's an all you can eat place then there is just a base price, just keep going back filling your plates and there wold be no containers.

No to go! You eat all food here! Have rice day!

Ponce
13th December 2013, 05:09 PM
Me? have enemies... no way...to star with you must learn the art of insulting without insulting and that's what I do. Only once did I insulted someone who first insulted me first, And it wasen't even about me but about Dr Hackings. About my stories, once that I am gone many surprises will surface and all that you will say will be NOOOOOOOOOO, Ponce? no way, not Ponce.......... one of them will be about when I was in Alaska back in 62 and JFK went there......this is something that no one knows.

Tree? I went back three times, their chicken was out of this world and I eat it every time that I go. The price is of $8.95, does not includes drink.

V

Libertytree
13th December 2013, 05:18 PM
Me? have enemies... no way...to star with you must learn the art of insulting without insulting and that's what I do. Only once did I insulted someone who first insulted me first, And it wasen't even about me but about Dr Hackings. About my stories, once that I am gone many surprises will surface and all that you will say will be NOOOOOOOOOO, Ponce? no way, not Ponce.......... one of them will be about when I was in Alaska back in 62 and JFK went there......this is something that no one knows.

Tree? I went back three times, their chicken was out of this world and I eat it every time that I go. The price is of $8.95, does not includes drink.

V
What I don't understand is that you said the packages got smaller, did you get a take out to go as well?

Ponce
13th December 2013, 05:32 PM
Nooooooo, I was talking about the frozen packages of Chinese food at Wally's.......not the one at the restaurant ahahahahaahah.

V

Libertytree
13th December 2013, 06:24 PM
Nooooooo, I was talking about the frozen packages of Chinese food at Wally's.......not the one at the restaurant ahahahahaahah.

V

Well hells bells! No wonder I'm confused, you didn't say shit about going to wallyworld! Just the restaurant.

Cebu_4_2
13th December 2013, 06:56 PM
Well hells bells! No wonder I'm confused, you didn't say shit about going to wallyworld! Just the restaurant.

No it was in there somewhere, I remember it but can't find it right now.

BrewTech
14th December 2013, 07:35 AM
Reminds me of that old John Pinette bit...

"You been heeah foh houah! You no pay, you just go!"

Glass
14th December 2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdwuiyO7hOU