View Full Version : MIBs caught on video?

midnight rambler
16th December 2013, 03:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=bcToNxPvZAE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbcToNxPvZAE%26feature%3 Dshare&app=desktop

mamboni
16th December 2013, 06:20 AM
If I were a race of superior extraterrestrials who secretly ruled the earth, I would likely have contempt for the hairless monkeys that call themselves humans. To illustrate my contempt, and to prove that hairless monkeys are incapable of self-government, I'd install a crack-smoking homosexual sociopathic mullatto to the highest office of the most powerful hairless monkey nation, just to make the point: even a monkey can lead these pathetic humans.

Neuro
16th December 2013, 09:26 AM
If I were a race of superior extraterrestrials who secretly ruled the earth, I would likely have contempt for the hairless monkeys that call themselves humans. To illustrate my contempt, and to prove that hairless monkeys are incapable of self-government, I'd install a crack-smoking homosexual sociopathic mullatto to the highest office of the most powerful hairless monkey nation, just to make the point: even a monkey can lead these pathetic humans.
ET? Is that you?

midnight rambler
16th December 2013, 10:13 AM

That's probably closer to the truth than most of us are willing to admit.