PDA

View Full Version : A novel forum idea!?

Libertytree
16th December 2013, 05:03 PM
I have a small board for the Forest Fenn treasure hunters, there are only 5 of us there but what I did is made everyone a moderator, though as the creator of the board I have final say and can over rule that. Question is...why wouldn't it work on a larger scale? Kinda like a co-op or a credit union?

It's either stupid as hell or before its time :)

Jewboo
16th December 2013, 05:26 PM
I did is made everyone a moderator, though as the creator of the board I have final say and can over rule that.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/91167105/goyim_teddy_bear.jpg?color=White&height=225&width=225

Oh. Just like here.

:)

Libertytree
16th December 2013, 05:33 PM
Oh. Just like here.

:)

No, not like anywhere.

Large Sarge
16th December 2013, 05:33 PM
we could consider selling "ad space", to generate revenue, upgrade servers/software, etc (throw a few bucks to madfranks/ JQP)

its not like the moderators are making high dollars working on these issues.....

;)

I bet GIM2 is making decent cash from APMEX.... lot of "free popcorn" over there

just food for thought

mick silver
16th December 2013, 05:37 PM
sarge no one over there even know what silver an gold are . when we all left so did the corn

MAGNES
16th December 2013, 05:38 PM
I have a small board for the Forest Fenn treasure hunters, there are only 5 of us there but what I did is made everyone a moderator, though as the creator of the board I have final say and can over rule that. Question is...why wouldn't it work on a larger scale? Kinda like a co-op or a credit union?

Mayhem's son in law has ideas ?

Dating St. Kaos, Mayhem's daughter !

I have an idea, take the Cali/Chat gang to Mayhem's forum that looks like a trap.

And stay there.

http://www.the3006cafe.org/forum/

One of the main reasons we went to VB is because we believed
Mayhem installed back doors, Gaillo and I were in email because
of this, Gaillo wanted Mayhem permanently gone and all his
sock puppets who he picked off one by one, the main reason
for Gaillo's thread demanding this, his head, was to protect
the board from mayhem's sock puppets installing crap, a mod
on here has privileges and can install crap sooner than anyone
else. Let's give the trolls on here hiding behind socks back
doors and make them mods. That way they can read your email,
IP, PM, and fuck with people , like put guns to their faces.

These people can tell us what to do, who is who, etc,

Banning people from chat they do not recognize so they can have private
conversations, this is after Osoab ban, they did this for 3 weeks, then came
strong and got Gaillo. Administration here, all 3 at top, were warned what
they were doing in chat for 3 weeks, they still got Gaillo. Joe King is always
present, solid, dogman, cali/chat gang, in the past mayhem, people actually
met mayhem in real life, I would put money on it that LibertyTree has.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2aj8hfc.jpg

Ponce
16th December 2013, 05:51 PM
If it is not broken......don't try to fix it because it might just break.

V

Libertytree
16th December 2013, 05:53 PM
Mayhem's son in law has ideas ?

Dating St. Kaos, Mayhem's daughter !

I have an idea, take the Cali/Chat gang to Mayhem's forum that looks like a trap.

And stay there.

http://www.the3006cafe.org/forum/

One of the main reasons we went to VB is because we believed
Mayhem installed back doors, Gaillo and I were in email because
of this, Gaillo wanted Mayhem permanently gone and all his
sock puppets who he picked off one by one, the main reason
for Gaillo's thread demanding this, his head, was to protect
the board from mayhem's sock puppets installing crap, a mod
on here has privileges and can install crap sooner than anyone
else. Let's give the trolls on here hiding behind socks back
doors and make them mods. That way they can read your email,
IP, PM, and fuck with people , like put guns to their faces.

That's bullshit! Everyone knows it's bullshit. You sling lies like they're going out of style. If I'm so "connected", why didn't I hack or have you hacked and not the people who were locked out? Pea brain.

Horn
16th December 2013, 05:58 PM
Question is...why wouldn't it work on a larger scale? Kinda like a co-op or a credit union?

That free board you have likely wouldn't handle the traffic, and has greatly reduced graphic uploads.

Oh you were saying make everyone a moderator here?

Yes, that is stupid as hell lol:)

Libertytree
16th December 2013, 06:14 PM
Dude, you got mental problems, where do I start?

1st off you got booted by Zap in chat because you wanted to be a guest, ie LURK! It had to be you, you got the screen shot. I'd talk with you anywhere as I have nothing to hide, I do have a problem with liars though so I might decline just based on that alone. You're attempting to malign my character and I won't have that because what comes from your mouth or your fingertips is utter lies or things you've dreamt up in your little mind.

Banning people from chat they do not recognize so they can have private
conversations, this is after Osoab ban, they did this for 3 weeks, then came
strong and got Gaillo. Administration here, all 3 at top, were warned what
they were doing in chat for 3 weeks, they still got Gaillo. Joe King is always
present, solid, dogman, cali/chat gang, in the past mayhem, people actually
met mayhem in real life, I would put money on it that LibertyTree has.

You would lose your bet, he could stab me just as you could and I'd never knew the difference.

Libertytree
16th December 2013, 06:31 PM
That free board you have likely wouldn't handle the traffic, and has greatly reduced graphic uploads.

Oh you were saying make everyone a moderator here?

Yes, that is stupid as hell lol:)

Ain't no doubt that board couldn't handle this! It was put as an analogy/semi-model.

I really don't think it's stupid to tell ya the truth.

Horn
16th December 2013, 06:49 PM
Ain't no doubt that board couldn't handle this! It was put as an analogy/semi-model.

I really don't think it's stupid to tell ya the truth.

If everyone were moderators whoever banned the most would win.

We could do it on your board because there was 5 guys talking about the same subject.

Joeking would've banned all of us, then deleted all threads.

Horn
16th December 2013, 06:54 PM
In any event you've been listening to too much Sui Juris. :)

Libertytree
16th December 2013, 06:54 PM
If everyone were moderators whoever banned the most would win.

We could do it on your board because there was 5 guys talking about the same subject.

Joeking would've banned all of us, then deleted all threads.

I worried about that on that board, lol. But if everyone is keeping an eye out and there's one person or maybe two that held the magic keys it seems like a true anarchist/voluntaryism board concept.

Libertytree
16th December 2013, 06:56 PM
In any event you've been listening to too much Sui Juris.

LMAO! I would like to see his opinion on this actually. What's funny is how it pertains to my last post before I saw yours!

Horn
16th December 2013, 07:12 PM
Of course if the board had no ban function, or a rule only to ban by consensus. and bequeathed only to the owner.

Anything is possible.

But than its the easily done here with only a rule, not really a moderator.

Bigjon
18th December 2013, 05:24 AM

Magnus would ban everyone. End of story. ;D {0}

Edit: Now that I have read the thread, I see my joke is too true.

gunDriller
18th December 2013, 09:00 AM
it's a good idea, because forums change - grow, tread water, go off-line.

iOWNme
18th December 2013, 09:12 AM
In any event you've been listening to too much Sui Juris. :)

What is your problem? Can you actually articulate to me the issues you are having with me?

LT i think it would be a bad idea, because i think having a forum moderator is a bad idea.

Why does anyone think that giving someone the power to 'ban' others, wont eventually lead to problems?

Because giving some people power over others has ALWAYS worked out for the better in all situations, right? Let me guess, there are 'rules' people must follow and if they didnt we would all be wild animals in Anarchy! LOL

I would rather let people post anything they want and then use reason and logic to destroy their arguments. (short of death/property threats) This way all members can see what was said and how it unfolded, leaving it up to each individual to make their own mind up. When you delete postsings, if leaves room for people to assume or to imagine what might have been said.

Why dont we remove all forum mods for a week and see what happens? :)

Libertytree
18th December 2013, 09:27 AM
There would have to be a way to regulate an asshole, who for instance disrupted a thread by posting images or pics or long strings of jibberish text in such a manner that it was vandalism. How would a situation like this in real life be dealt with in an anarchist society?

Horn
18th December 2013, 09:30 AM
Why dont we remove all forum mods for a week and see what happens? :)

Removing the power to ban takes a system of governance, you don't have any.

Camp Bassfish
18th December 2013, 09:34 AM
There would have to be a way to regulate an asshole, who for instance disrupted a thread by posting images or pics or long strings of jibberish text in such a manner that it was vandalism. How would a situation like this in real life be dealt with in an anarchist society?

We'd make him an elected official.......

Horn
18th December 2013, 09:54 AM
We'd make him an elected official.......

Horn vs. Sui Juris in the next election as GSUS high priest.

Who will wear the black dickie?

ximmy
18th December 2013, 10:19 AM
When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss....

The brain said. "I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses and functions." The feet said, "We should be Boss as we carry the brain about and get him to where he want to go." the hand said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

And so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes, until finally the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of asshole being the Boss. So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work. Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered. Eventually, they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the others parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit.

Horn
18th December 2013, 10:23 AM
All the others parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit.

We've finally learned what the secret attraction to books is all about. Ohhh!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UKf65NOzM

iOWNme
18th December 2013, 10:44 AM
So you cant intellectually articulate the problem you have with me. Im not surprised in the least....How about you just dont talk about me unless you have the intelect to back it up? Taking cheap shots at people (who havent done or said ANYTHING to you) is the tactic of intellectual SLOTHS. Are you one of these?

Removing the power to ban takes a system of governance, you don't have any.

Another STATIST mythology. No it doesnt. All it takes is for individuals to voluntarily agree to it. What is wedged between your ears that blinds you from this obvious reality?

Horn
18th December 2013, 10:59 AM
All it takes is for individuals to voluntarily agree to it.

In writing, sounds like a Declaration of Independence.

Contract Lawyers and governed officials will be required in any such case,

to interperate, and enforce (on individual basis) the meaning of it.

Our common language after all holding many definitions of same words, (with their meanings). Agreement on any singular notion is more or less void in any kingly court's judgement.

MAGNES
18th December 2013, 04:34 PM

I see you coming from a mile away.

Your buddy Joe King can be mod. ROFL !

Making Dogman mod is no joke, on your board !

BEWARE PEOPLE !

Alt bugout board (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?74741-Alt-bugout-board)

HEED MY WORDS PEOPLE !

Beware forum ! (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?74541-Beware-forum-%21)

LT does not have to worry about bans on GIM II .

Neither does Dogman or Solid . Or any of their gang for that matter.

They don't like those that out the Jew, why follow them on their boards ?

LT backs Dogman and the rest of the gang do too, Chat/Cali gang,
Dogman is Rich G's brother , they are doing the biddging of GIM on here by
backing Dogman and his tag team partner solid.

The GENERAL OF DARKNESS TELLS THEM GOOD TOO !

Where is that quote, ? , later . Jew Kings buddies have a forum for you , ROFL !

I joined goldismoney2 when I was banished from gilligans island...

you have to be careful though, scorpio already shitcanned one thread of mine, and sent me a nasty personal message "I am watching you, and this is the wrong forum to be pulling those stunts...."

in short, you have to tiptoe through the tulips over there....

Libertytree
18th December 2013, 04:54 PM
I see you coming from a mile away.

Your buddy Joe King can be mod. ROFL !

Making Dogman mod is no joke, on your board !

BEWARE PEOPLE !

Alt bugout board (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?74741-Alt-bugout-board)

HEED MY WORDS PEOPLE !

Beware forum ! (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?74541-Beware-forum-%21)

LT does not have to worry about bans on GIM II .

Neither does Dogman or Solid . Or any of their gang for that matter.

They don't like those that out the Jew, why follow them on their boards ?

LT backs Dogman and the rest of the gang do too, Chat/Cali gang,
Dogman is Rich G's brother , they are doing the biddging of GIM on here by
backing Dogman and his tag team partner solid.

The GENERAL OF DARKNESS TELLS THEM GOOD TOO !

Where is that quote, ? , later . Jew Kings buddies have a forum for you , ROFL !

ByGod I'll do ya one better! I'll make you a mod in that forum. I'll hand the keys tonight.

7th trump
18th December 2013, 05:22 PM
So you cant intellectually articulate the problem you have with me. Im not surprised in the least....How about you just dont talk about me unless you have the intelect to back it up? Taking cheap shots at people (who havent done or said ANYTHING to you) is the tactic of intellectual SLOTHS. Are you one of these?

Another STATIST mythology. No it doesnt. All it takes is for individuals to voluntarily agree to it. What is wedged between your ears that blinds you from this obvious reality?

Hahahaha........Old MacDonald had a farm!
A statist here......and statist there...
Hahaha.........

Horn
18th December 2013, 06:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWvJOCbsosE

Bigjon
18th December 2013, 06:11 PM
Same guy who killed Agora is on this thread using the very same method to kill this forum.

Libertytree
18th December 2013, 06:21 PM
Same guy who killed Agora is on this thread using the very same method to kill this forum.

Then the logical conclusion is Maggie. I wasn't around for Agora and have no base comparison to gauge against so I can't say. It is odd that when Maggie shows up things get fucked up here, it's almost like clockwork.