PDA

View Full Version : The Fed should taper today!

EE_
18th December 2013, 06:38 AM
I've never seen a stronger economy.

Stock market at record highs
Wall Street bonuses bigger then ever
home prices at record highs in key markets
no home inventory in most markets
art prices breaking records
Ferarri's breaking records
popular vehicles in huge demand
Corporations/banks more profitable then ever
farmland record high prices
unemployment ready to go under 7%
luxury goods selling like wildfire
gas prices low
no inflation (according to the Fed)

Dogman
18th December 2013, 06:44 AM
Is there a wabbit in the hat or not!

mamboni
18th December 2013, 06:49 AM
I've never seen a stronger economy.

Stock market at record highs
Wall Street bonuses bigger then ever
home prices at record highs in key markets
no home inventory in most markets
art prices breaking records
Ferarri's breaking records
popular vehicles in huge demand
Corporations/banks more profitable then ever
farmland record high prices
unemployment ready to go under 7%
luxury goods selling like wildfire
gas prices low
no inflation (according to the Fed)

And a Chinese man holding a gold needle will end it all.

EE_
18th December 2013, 07:01 AM
And a Chinese man holding a gold needle will end it all.

http://local-info.co.za/sites/default/files/logo/balloon-popping_0.jpg
http://asianliving.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/laughingChinese.gif
http://goldsilver.com/re/common/images/images/China%20Gold%20Retail%20Rush%202013.png

Anyone that doesn't like what the Fed and government is doing, should keep buying gold and silver.

If you like the Fed and government, buy bitcoin dollars!

mick silver
18th December 2013, 07:06 AM
i heard a guy the other day say why the stock market is up ,,, he said no body in there right mind would buy bonds from the goverment that why we are seeing the all the money move to the stock market up

EE_
18th December 2013, 07:21 AM
i heard a guy the other day say why the stock market is up ,,, he said no body in there right mind would buy bonds from the goverment that why we are seeing the all the money move to the stock market up

This is a bigger reason I believe

Guess who’s investing in America’s future?
Nobody, that’s who!

"So, tell me: Why would a businessman invest in an economy where people are too broke to buy his products? He’d be better off issuing dividends to his shareholders or buying back shares in his own company to push stock prices higher.
And, guess what? That’s exactly what CEOs are doing."

Rest of article here: (worth reading) http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/12/17/did-someone-say-crash/

mick silver
18th December 2013, 07:31 AM
For every 10 companies warning of weaker-than-expected earnings for the October-through-December period, only one has said it will top forecasts, says earnings-tracker Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. The actual 10.4-to-1 negative-to-positive pre-announcement ratio is on track to eclipse the prior record of 6.8 warnings for every positive one back in the first quarter of 2001. The long-term ratio is 2.3 warnings for each positive one.
“This is off the charts, I’ve never seen it this high,” says Gregory Harrison, analyst at Thomson Reuters.” (“As stocks hit record highs, so do profit warnings”, USA Today) So why is Wall Street taking such dire warnings in their stride, you ask?It’s because investors no longer pay attention to the fundamentals. Demand doesn’t matter. Earnings don’t matter. What matters is the Fed and the Fed alone. “Is Bernanke going to keep pumping trillions in liquidity into the financial markets or not?” That’s the policy upon which all investment decisions are made.
So when Bernanke announces his plan to “taper” his asset purchases (scale-back QE), equities will adjust accordingly.
Did somebody say “crash”?

mamboni
18th December 2013, 07:44 AM
http://local-info.co.za/sites/default/files/logo/balloon-popping_0.jpg
http://asianliving.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/laughingChinese.gif
http://goldsilver.com/re/common/images/images/China%20Gold%20Retail%20Rush%202013.png

Anyone that doesn't like what the Fed and government is doing, should keep buying gold and silver.

If you like the Fed and government, buy bitcoin dollars!

Chinese culture and civilization have enured for 5,000 years through innumerable currencies that came and went. The instinct to have and hold gold as the only true enduring money is steeped in the Chinese culture, born of generations of experience, of tradition, of suffering and survival, of heart break and triumphs. The Chinese see gold as salvation. Americans are cultural infants as compared to the Chinese and they want gadgets that will fill landfills in less than generation. Think on that.

chad
18th December 2013, 08:12 AM
Chinese culture and civilization have enured for 5,000 years through innumerable currencies that came and went. The instinct to have and hold gold as the only true enduring money is steeped in the Chinese culture, born of generations of experience, of tradition, of suffering and survival, of heart break and triumphs. The Chinese see gold as salvation. Americans are cultural infants as compared to the Chinese and they want gadgets that will fill landfills in less than generation. Think on that.

plus, the chinese invented paper money. they probably know something about it's intrinsic value and how all that works.

Sparky
18th December 2013, 11:24 AM
They took your advice EE.

madfranks
18th December 2013, 12:52 PM
They took your advice EE.

It looks like starting January, they will reduce their money printing spree by just over 10% per month.

mamboni
18th December 2013, 01:10 PM
It looks like starting January, they will reduce their money printing spree by just over 10% per month.

I for one do not believe thae $85 billion per month number. I think they're buying a lot more, like $200 billion per month. The banlksters are liars and thieves. Why believe anything they say?

EE_
18th December 2013, 04:02 PM
I for one do not believe thae $85 billion per month number. I think they're buying a lot more, like $200 billion per month. The banlksters are liars and thieves. Why believe anything they say?

Exactly, they have no credibility! For all I know they pumped the market today, to show the taper no longer affects it.
What they say and what they do are two completely different things.

aeondaze
18th December 2013, 04:10 PM

Agreed. I wouldn't believe a single thing these turgid miscreants say. The first thing I said to my misses this mornig when I awoke was "Who says that the stimulus was actually 85 Billion anyway, and not 100 or 200 billion. These guys have NEVER been FULLY audited and are likely never to be into the future"

Its all misdirection and lies. When the Bernak speaks I always imagine a sewrage outlet in full flow, voluminously spewing septic filth in every direction.