View Full Version : Explain This Photo

Jewboo
23rd December 2013, 10:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zVWwm8S.jpg

:o ??? :(??
WTF?

Shami-Amourae
23rd December 2013, 10:22 PM
Photoshop, obviously. I can tell where it was edited even.

I could do this myself in minutes.

Jewboo
23rd December 2013, 10:33 PM
I could do this myself in minutes.

Post it within one day...

... or stop talking out of your ass in my threads :rolleyes:

Shami-Amourae
23rd December 2013, 10:56 PM
Post it within one day...

... or stop talking out of your ass in my threads :rolleyes:

It would help to have the uncompressed original, but I did this in just 7 minutes:
http://s8.postimg.org/49fzr4zg5/z_VWwm8_S2.jpg

I could replace that picture with any. You just take the finished 2 pictures from both camera men, and put their photos of the original photo frame the guy in red is holding. It's not very hard. I do Photoshop for a living.

Also, if you look at the original, the index and middle fingers over the picture are purposely blurred more than they normally would be in a default picture. Given an hour I could have done even better, but I'm showing you how easy it really is.

Horn
23rd December 2013, 11:26 PM
The giveaway is that the photo in the photo is much too in focus to be caught at the same time.

Also if you look very closely at the second red shirt you will see the photo is a different one.

Jewboo
24th December 2013, 10:22 AM
I could replace that picture with any.

No you can't. The photo held up must appear to be taken by the guy holding the camera simultaneously.

:rolleyes:

ximmy
24th December 2013, 10:46 AM
It would help to have the uncompressed original, but I did this in just 7 minutes:

I could do it in 6 minutes...

Santa
24th December 2013, 11:03 AM
It's Asian magic. Everyone in the photo is the same guy. That's racist or sexist or occultic or something. I demand this photo be removed. :)

StreetsOfGold
24th December 2013, 11:53 AM
Do you think those fingers (in the mouth of that girl) are photoshopped?

you think?

This one is SO bad even an amateur can see it