PDA

View Full Version : Why 500 TRILLION $ Rich Rothschilds are NOT on Forbes Richest People List?

mick silver
4th January 2014, 01:22 PM
verything you need to know about the House of Rothschild
http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/20... (http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-history-of-house-of-rothschild.html)

PLEASE READ THE "Evidence" about The Rothschilds: From The New American.
"World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Federal Reserve"
Written by Alex Newman
A former insider at the World Bank, ex-Senior Counsel Karen Hudes, says the global financial system is dominated by a small group of corrupt, power-hungry figures centered around the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy... (http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/15473-world-bank-insider-blows-whistle-on-corruption-federal-reserve)

Coast to Coast: watch?v=FWGj-Im98fo&hd=1
WorldBank Whistleblower: watch?v=5HLj0TiM-sg&hd=1
World Bank Revolving Door of Corruption: watch?v=4wDcnrIzi3Y&hd=1
World Bank: Money Laundering Criminals: watch?v=c7E9SUwlooE&hd=1
The Birth of the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank - How usury destroyed America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q93R5E...

It's The Bankers People! They control all people and things...
Learn all you can about The Rothschilds...
This video is just some proof that the Forbes Richest People List is a joke and meant to keep the truth from us, The Rothschilds own the worlds media, so you won't see this on the nightly news... The richest families in the world don't want us to know who is really running it.

The Richest People On The Planet 2013
http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

The Rothschilds, world kingpins, worth $500 trillion! They own Reuters, AP, and fix the price of gold...
http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2010/05...

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

§ 107.Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include — (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
FAIR USE NOTICE: These pages/video may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, POLITICAL, HUMAN RIGHTS, economic, DEMOCRACY, scientific, MORAL, ETHICAL, and SOCIAL JUSTICE ISSUES, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes.

CategoryEducation (http://www.youtube.com/education)

LicenseStandard YouTube License

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnB-oanHK1M

StreetsOfGold
4th January 2014, 01:41 PM
The Rothschilds HIDES BEHIND the "forbes list"
AS the Roman Catholic church HIDES BEHIND the "zionist Jews"

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Hypertiger
4th January 2014, 02:45 PM
All the Trillions flowing through the economy is the money supply...The so called rich do not have anything in their hands...It's all invested into circulating to keep all you ignorant people alive.

you all supply power to the master system and the power is used to create the servant all slave for...money.

stop supplying the power to the master system...and what was created out of thin air returns back into thin air and ceases to exist

you all die.

you all have no ability to think...you have zero idea how doomed you are.

ignorant of how ignorant you all are.

You are absolute capitalists that take more power than you give to sustain all aspects of your continued existence.

it's the same as chopping down trees fast that they regrow to sustain your continued existence.

you have two options.

stop before you run out of power and collapse and die now

or

Continue until you run out of power and collapse and die later

Now or later...

Rothschild and no one has a gun to your heads making you worship ignorance as bliss...That I'm so sorry to say is what you have made the glorious free will choice to do...

I'm really getting sick of your devil makes you do it scapegoating.

You want to know the cause of all the problems in the world...Go look in a mirror and see the criminal who is responsible pretending to be irresponsible until proven responsible.

Twisted Titan
4th January 2014, 10:52 PM
When you own the printing presses a dollar amount (and I use that term loosely) is a moot point.

Hypertiger
5th January 2014, 01:36 AM
You all are the demand from and the supply of power to...the magic printing presses.

The top owns all the lie you all worship as Truth...that you are trained to buy and you all shop till you drop.

they did not take over...They have owned you all since the day you were born and your parents and their parents and so on and so forth going back as far as you care to look...They taught you all how to read, write, do math and how to think...You are a product of the system which you do not own, never did own, and never will own.

Who to you think set up the education system or the drone production facilities that produce new drone for the previously produced drones to capitalize upon for fun and profit?

As soon as you were born you were employed within the absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise as a new born baby....a demand that required supply...you mother supplied your demands for power with a bottle or a booby.

Another battery for the matrix.

I've almost reached the point where it's almost pointless communicating with you all...I'm getting tired of your screams for a messiah to show/salvation up that is never going to show up...other than death.

But I keep showing up because...You all keep allowing me to....I need to be here...until I do not need to be here anymore.

Satan which is ignorance is the eternal optimist....and death is the ultimate reward awaiting the worshipers of ignorance as bliss.

from 1994

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

from 1995

Window Pain

Traveling at the speed of light through
Glass corridors of information
Then thrusting forth invisible waves towards infinity's
Culmination
Signals the windows have reached their intended
Destination

The millions who've been fed for years by the enlightened few
Have succumbed to the ethereal coercion
Which led to the gates of slaughter in pursuit of the latest version
All the others are kept in line by codependent confusion
While the unbelievers risk being left out of the synthetic
Revolution.

Control of the media, banks, payments, entertainment,
Wireless data, and the super highway
Is the next justification for monetary domination
A computer in every house and on every desk
Is just one king's new form of taxation
We've thrown off our chains of oppression
And exchange them for the puppet master's strings of persuasion
One mans dream for humanity
Or a megalomaniac's salvation?

1995 Hypertiger

"That function can only be preformed by an administrator, or Bill and Melinda Gates"

-What you see when you hit control-alt-delete on the computers at the local library...

You all have been turned into digital electronic computerized game players.

There are billions of you now almost 20 years later.

I created Hypertiger in 1987 to run around in the Matrix...Or what I call the absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise you all are employees of...

How do I find myself here...The old GIM...Where I pissed off a high level Mason that cherished the delusion he was some kind of founding father...

I knew where he was located...I know where all the people you cry about are located or can find them...I studied them...and found they were idiots like anyone else on the planet.

The only people that are any threat to me are the people closest to me...at ground zero...

Antibiotic resistant bacteria is more dangerous to me than a Rothschild.

If I need to eliminate someone from existence...It is a simple operation.

but the enemy of all in the absolute capitalist system...is the system itself...it is a lie you all worship as Truth and have fallen in love with and cherish...and you all will fight to the death to protect it from harm...and when it collapses...you all kill yourselves to set it back up again.

You are like self replicating robots...I call you all...autonomous (free will) absolute capitalist drones....It's the program you all have accepted and follow.

"Humans (variously Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens) are primates of the family Hominidae, and the only extant species of the genus Homo. Humans are distinguished from other primates by their bipedal locomotion, and especially by their relatively larger brain with its particularly well developed neocortex, prefrontal cortex and temporal lobes, which enable high levels of abstract reasoning, language, problem solving, and culture through social learning."

Social engineering (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation) from birth till death.

You have been trained to believe you are Human beings....In reality you all operate like any animal since your bodies which are fractals are composed of trillions of animal cells...they are all absolute capitalistic...they take more power than they give until the maximum potential is reached and they collapse and die.

I do not employ absolute self indulgent reason.

I employ responsible altruistic logic.

I spend my days pretending to be like you all...because If I do not...you try to kill me...It's what you all are programed to do.

The others similar to me are dead or in hiding as far as I know...The system hunts us down and kills us...and you all are part of the hunting party.

Please follow the program or be annihilated.

there is no escape for you...because I have been in oppositional defiance to all the lies you believe are Truth since birth...I was tortured and tormented for years as a child for refusing to supply the demand for yield...but it took so long to wake up...I became deeply entangled into the system and do not know of a way to escape without harming the poor unfortunate souls around me that depend upon me to help them survive.

Parents = Self employed employers of the enterprise

Children = New employees in training of the enterprise.

progression of the absolute capitalist

persuasion...force...annihilation

please supply the demand or be annihilated.

Of course it is against the rules to kill children...but anything short of murder is fine...

When I was 8 I was studied by teams of people in institutions, filmed, and recorded in rooms with one way mirrors and microphones.

Trying to figure out why I was impervious to mind control...

I eventually figured out how to take things into consideration and give the abusers what they wanted to escape the punishments inflicted on me due to refusal to supply the demand for the expected yield.