PDA

View Full Version : Way better than 'Star Wars'... fasten your seatbelt and watch 'Galactic History'

singular_me
9th January 2014, 11:34 AM
the only quote of Einstein that I endorse is: Imagination is more important than knowledge'

I have watched the galactic history 4 times now, the all 10 hours, and Andrew Bartzis seems to be genuine, he cannot make that stuff up... not that I believe it to be 100% true but many things that I know to be correct and which he explains, make me think that the akashic records shouldn't be dismissed.

Even if you think this is a hoax, you should watch it for entertainment purpose only. You wont be disappointed if you are into SCI-FI.

Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether" (and yes it picked the attention of infamous Blavatsky, but don't worry this video is not about Theosophy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLaAVVs0P4

if you find it entertaining enough, you will find the rest on the youtube page

Ares
9th January 2014, 11:36 AM
akashic records

Supposedly those records is what Edgar Cayce used to diagnose patients from across the world, and read anyones history. As long as they consented. Apparently from what I read if someone did give consent then their records were "blank" to him.